PARTY RUINER! - Or more like saving Junhyung's !

Marriage Contract With The Walking

Everyone was staring at Junhyung and Sooyun with their jaws dropped in shock. It was death silence for a moment.

''What is this disgrace Mr.Yong?!'' The 'father in law' asked furious.

''Junhyung! Junhyung! Do something or else I will break your head!'' Mr.Yong threatened his son with a scary tone. Junhyung quickly walked to Sooyun and grabbed her arm. ''Dear guests, I'm so sorr-''

''What're you doing! Let go of my arm!'' Sooyun struggled.

''Shhhh...one minute!'' Junhyung whispered to her.

''Who is this Junhyung?!'' His soon to be fiancée, Ara looked deathly at Sooyun. ''Tell me!''

''Eehh...... Uhhmmm.... I..... Uh....'' He tried to think of something to say but his brain didn't work. He was still in shock about Sooyun's appearance.

''Hey! My arm hurts!'' Sooyun complained about him holding it so hard. But he just gave her another warning look and turned to the guests again.

''Dear guests! I'm so sorry, but I don't think this engagement will happen tonight. I'm sorry.'' Junhyung draggen Sooyun by her arm and ran away from the party.

''YOU JERK!! COME BACK HERE!'' Mr.Yong yelled before they dissapeared.

 

 

 

 

''Yah! Can you let go of my arm now or what!?'' Sooyun began to get irritated.

''Walk! Walk!'' Junhyung looked instantly back for not getting caught.

''I can walk without you holding my arm too!!'' She spit out.

''!! You're awsome girl! Your timing was so ing great!!'' Junhyung looked back again and smiled while still dragging Sooyun by her arm. Sooyun made a disgust face by his choice of words.

''Hey, don't tell me you were trying to escape from this engagement from the start?''

''Oh, you're so clever! Why else do you think I proposed you that agreement for!?''

''I don't know. Love at first sight propably'' She scoffed. He dragged her closer to him. ''I don't think i'm in a joke mood right now. I'll not get shocked if my dad comes over with a gun soon!'' He glanced quickly back again.

''Oh, that would be interesting, wouldn't it!?'' She faked a wide smile and clapped her hands. Junhyung rolled his eyes and dragged her to his car.

''Where are you taking me?''

''Get in.''

Junhyung opened the door for her but she didn't move. ''Where are we going? Where-''

''Just get in the damn car!'' Junhyung pushed her in to the car and then slammed the door. ''Jesus, does she ever shut ?'' He mumbled to himself as he himself got in too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

''Can you slow down a bit'' Sooyun asked. Feeling a bit dizzy from the fast speed.

''Be quiet!''

''Don't order me around!''

Junhyung took a deep breath, she was just too annoying, but then again when he remembered what just happened like 10 minutes ago, he couldn't hide his smile. ''Wow! I can't believe that I was about to get engaged! And with that girl!'' He looked at Sooyun and smirked. ''You saved my life!'' He winked and looked back to the road.

''By the way, how come you changed your mind?'' He curiously asked.

''I needed money.''

Junhyung quickly looked at her and smirked again. ''Huh, what happened to the arrogance girl? When I was talking about the money you hit me! Now that you thought about the amount of money, it became tempting, didn't it?''

''Talk properly with me!'' She said annoyed. ''It's not for me!''

''What? Then for who?'' He furrowed his forehead.

''It's none of your buisness!''

''Ohh really!?'' He scoffed laughing and turned his head to the road.

''It's for our house'' She said quietly. ''If I can't find money until tommorrow, our house is going to be taken away from us.''

Junhyung turned his head slowly to her. ''I'm sorry, I didn't know.'' The two were quiet for a moment.

''I know were to go now'' Junhyung said breaking the silence.

''Where?''

''To get the money you need''

 

 

 

Sooyun waited for Junhyung in the car. He had went in to a building and were gone for about 10 minutes. It was cold and dark outside. Then out of nowhere, she felt something land on her lap. She looked up and saw Junhyung looking down at her. She opened the black case and her eyes widened at the large sum of money. ''It's exactly the sum you wanted'' She closed the case and the car started to drive.

''Is it okay? I mean the sum, Is it enough?'' He asked. ''I think so..'' She murmured

''Look if it's not, then-''

''It's enough'' She cut him off. ''So, what are we going to do now?''

''Okay now, the plan is: If my dad is not going to shoot me before, i'm going to talk with him about you''

''You describe your father so harsh''

''Harsh is a soft word to describe him, so you should know by this how he is''

''However, continue...'' She waved her hands.

''Then i'm going to say that I love you and want to marry you'' He continued. ''Is he going to allow?'' She raised a eyebrow.

''I hope so. All he wants to is me getting married anyway''

''Okay, let's say we got married?'' She lifted her eyebrow.

Junhyung shot a glance to her. ''If we success, you know the rules''

Sooyun nod her head and said the rule. ''6 months of marriage.''

''In that time, I would already manage my own business.''

''And then?'' Sooyun asked.

''You'll want to get divorcement from me and you'll get a little compersation of course.'' He looked at her when she sighed. ''Is there something that bothers you about this?''

''No, it's just that I wonder how to explain this to my family'' She answered. ''I don't think they will understand...even when I think about this, I feel strange.''

''I know that it's hard, but this is only a game. If you think that way, then it gets easier.'' When she didn't make a sound or responded he looked at her. He started to slowly panic, thinking that she will back away in the very last minute. He shook his head. No he wouldn't let that happen! Not when he got this close. He turned his face and looked into her eyes deeply.

''Sooyun. Now i'm going to ask you for the last time! Are you with me in this game or not?'' His heartbeat started to rise due to anxiouness.

''I accepted the money, So I have no choice, now do I?'' She looked at him and met his eyes. ''Let's play it'' She smiled and turned her head to look out from the window.

*Yeah, let's play it* He thought and hide a smirk on his lips.

 

 

 

 

''YOU TY SON! COME HERE BEFORE I RIP YOU INTO PIECES! YOU JERK!'' Mr.Yong ran around the table trying to catch his son.

''Dad, Please listen to me!'' Junhyung tried to talk with him but it didn't work. ''DON'T CALL ME DAD, YOU BASTARD! I WILL CHOKE YOU TO DEATH ONCE I CATCH YOU! COME HERE! YOU IDIOT!''

''Dad! Just listen, will you?'' Junhyung pleaded while running to the other side of the table.

''HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE YOUR FIANCÉE THERE AND RUN WITH ANOTHER GIRL, YOU HEAD!! COME HERE! NOW!''

''God! She's NOT my fiancée! Why don't you listen to me! I love someone else!''

Mr.Yong tried to find some material to throw it at Junhyung. He found a vase and throw it but Junhyung ducked in time and it hit the wall causing a loud noise in the large living room.

''I love her! I can't live without her! It's her I want!'' Junhyung tried to sound desperate and continued to run around.

''SHUT THE CRAP YOU JERK! I KNOW YOU THE BEST!''

''I swear! She works in a factory! I didn't want to talk about her, because i was afraid of your reaction!'' When Junhyung said that he caught his father's attention.

*Bingo!* He secretly smirked.

To Junhyung's badluck he also got his mothers attention.

''A factory girl!? Are you insane Junhyung!! I would never approve it. Never!''

''See! I was talking about this kind of reaction!'' Junhyung acted sad and looked at his father.

''Look at me you idiot! Is it true?'' Mr.Yong pointed at him.

''I swear dad! Her name is Song Sooyun. I have been together with her for a while now. I promised to marry her!''

''Junhyung! STOP!!'' His mother tried to cover her ears with her hands.

''I already proposed to her,dad. I love her! I want her and only her! If you are not going to approve this, then I better run away with her!'' He stormed away from the room and slammed the door. When he made sure that they didn't see him anymore he started to smile like crazy for knowing that he got this!

*Oh yeah!!* he kicked the air in joy. He went up to change his clothes to get ready for party! A wild night was waiting for him. And so were chicks.

 

 

 

 

''Ohh, baby I missed you too.. It's been a while you bad girl'' Junhyung talked to a girl on the phone while waiting for Sooyun in his car to finish her work.

''I can't come right now, I have a conference meeting in 5 minutes, but how about tonight?'' He used his best seductive voice.

''Yeah, I have missed you so much too babe... '' He saw Sooyun and took out his sunglasses to get a better look.

''Ehh, i gotta go, my meeting is starting now. Love Ya!'' He shoved his phone in to his pocket and ran towards her.

''Hi, Wanna hang out with me a little?'' He smiled to her.

''Okay...?'' She got in to his car and they went to a coffeeshop. They decided to get to know each other better so that they would easily answer peoples questions about them.

Lastly Junhyung drove to a nightclub and parked infront of it. ''What are we doing here?'' She asked looking to the way she heard the loud music coming from.

''I wanted to show you where I hang out'' He shoved a smile. ''Don't you do things in your spare time too?''

''I watch TV and read books.'' She answered and got a confused look from Junhyung.''Is that all you do?''

''Yes, I have fun doing those things''

''Don't you ever go out? I mean, Hello? You live once in a lifetime!''

''Can we go now? I'm bored...'' Sooyun asked, she didn't feel like talking.

''Ehh?'' He looked confused at her but then again, it was hard to read her. She was one strange girl afterall, so he just drove to her house. When she opened the door and was about to leave. He called her.

She turned around and looked at him. ''Yes?''

''I know that this is stressful for both of us but I hope we'll get along well and have fun during this 6 months. I hope we both enjoy this game.''

''Well, we'll have to wait and see to know that'' She turned back and went in to her house.

''Yupp, its' confirmed, she's totally strange.'' He nodded his head and started the engine to leave.