Help

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry it's short.

 

Chapter 9


 

The camping trip had tired them out. When they woke up for school on Monday, they all looked like zombies. If they hadn’t taken so many rest stops on their way home, they probably could have finished the trip home before it was midnight. Did they regret to go on the camping trip? No of course not, but nobody's really sure about Jessica’s or Taecyeon’s opinions. The group had the time of their lives.

 

“Hey guys, I just wanted to say thank you very much for inviting my friends and I to the camping trip last night,” smiled Tiffany, showing off her infamous eye smile.

 

“Yo-”

 

“You’re very welcome,” interrupted Yul, giving his most charming smile.

 

Chuckles were heard around Yul, causing his face to go red. Tiffany was kind enough to let it slide and ruffle his hair before walking off to join her friends. As soon as the brunette was gone, all hands came flying toward Yul. Playful smacks were given; a pouting Yul could only whine as he swatted the hands away.

 

“Just ask her out already!” laughed Taeyeon. “Just don’t break her heart. Because I will kill you,”


 

~ ~ ~


 

When the bell had rung to dismiss the students for their next class, the hallways soon were filled with chatter. Boys ran around trying to reach their girlfriends. Girls met up at their usual spots and headed to the bathroom as a group. Couples blocked the hallways as they held hands and walked in a slow pace.

 

Yet one couple in particular made all eyes turn to them. Jessica and Taecyeon were walking to their next class, except it was different. Jessica was on one crutch, backpack slinging off one shoulder, and trying to carry a few textbooks in her hand. As for her oh so charming boyfriend, he simply walked without a care in the world.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter