Cabin

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6.


The drive up northwest took approximately six hours. Especially on the highway with Seoul’s traffic. Plus it didn’t help over the fact Sooyoung and Yoong wanted to eat almost every hour when possible. Or the fact one of the girls had to use the bathroom to pee, because they forgot to go before leaving the restaurant or a rest stop.  

“Are we there yet,” moaned Yoong as he stared out the window. “Bro, you’ve been to the Choi cottage millions of times... you should already know if we’re close or not,” retorted Yul as he smacked his brother’s shoulder. “Aish... sorry goodness...” Yoong pouted. A chuckle escaped their lips as they felt for Yoong. “Boys, behave or else I’ll make you walk the rest of the way,” grinned Taeyeon. 


~ ~ ~ 


“Hyung...” “What,” muttered Siwon as he kept his eyes on the road.

“I’m... hungryyyy,” Sooyoung whined. “You just ate a whole bag of chips!” exclaimed Sunny as he stared at the young lad in the passenger seat. “And that’s not even healthy!” piped Seohyun shaking her head in displeassure.
“But... that’s not even fulfilling enough,” Sooyoung pouted. His eyes brightened at a sign that said restaruant in a two kilometers. 

Siwon let out a sigh and reached for his pocket and took a glance at it before dialing Taeyeon’s phone. He waited as it rang, “Hello?” answered a voice. ‘Possibly Yoong,’ Siwon thought.

“Are you hungry too lil’ gater? Because Sooyoung is starved,”

“Food?! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” Yoong chanted.

“Pass the phone to Taeng,”

“Siwon?”

“Taeng you know the drill,”

“The usual,”

Taeyeon smiled.

 

~ ~ ~

 

It wasn’t before long that all four cars were parked right beside each other at a very familiar restaurant. It was their favorite stops of all time for the guys who have been here multiple times. It was a small korean restaurant that served the best meat, bibimbap, kimbap, ddeobokki, and their favorite Galbi.

“Another stop? Seriously?” complained Taecyeon as he got out of the car.

“The guys are hungry, what do you expect?” said Tiffany rolling her eyes.

The tension between Taecyeon and the group of guys were quite evident. They couldn’t stand having him around especially with his sassy attitude. It took a lot of self control to stop themselves from punching him or something. But what left them speechless is that even if Taecyeon would say something bad about Jessica’s friends, Jessica would not even stick up for them.

“Guys, calm down. Lets go inside,” ordered Taeyeon as he motioned everyone inside.

As the group went inside they were welcomed by an elderly lady, who had recognized the boys, to a very special area in the restaurant. It fit the group perfectly and was the spot that she always put the boys in when they were at her small family run restaurant. The lady did not bother even giving the group menus as she said she’d bring out the usual, while pinching Taeyeon’s, Yoong’s, Yul’s, Kris’s, Siwon’s, Sooyoung’s, and Hyo’s cheeks in delight of having them back.

“Aigoo, my boys are here again. And you guys brought girls too! Are they your girlfriends?” the ahjumma questioned.

Their faces turned bright red and shook their heads profusely shook their heads and waved their hands. A loud chuckle escaped the girl’s lips as they watch the boys. Taecyeon and Jessica seemed rather unphased and rather bored at what was happening before t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter