First Day

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 
Hello! Thank you for all the comments and subscriptions!
I just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be traveling 
for the next 2 weeks. US -> Philippines (extremely excited)
I'll be in Korea for a 2 hour layover. Hopefully I can update!
Last time I was traveling and was in Icheon I met Jessica Jung xD

*Please enjoy
*Ignore any grammar mistakes

 

Chapter 17

 

 

It was the first day back at school and everyone was having mixed emotions. They were glad that it was now the start of second semester, but sad to have to go back to school every day.

 

Taeyeon parked the car in his usual spot and got out. It was a little weird and made him anxious when they arrived. Students at the school knew that Jessica and he didn’t get along, but now they were arriving to school together.

 

A part of him was telling himself that he was just overthinking. However, it was obvious that once the two got out of the car together and walked inside together; people started to whisper. Curious to their relationship with each other as well as wondering what happened to Jessica’s relationship with the school’s hottie.

 

“I’ll be sure to not walk from the car to inside the school together anymore,” Taeyeon whispered as he looked down from the prying eyes.

 

Jessica just shrugged and continued walking. “I don’t care, they don’t know us.”

 

The two joined their friends who were also surprised to see them walk into the building together. Except for two of them of course, Krystal and Tiffany. But they all just shrugged it off. All they were going to be talking about today and probably the next few days was their trip to the mountains.

 

When the first bell rang, they all parted ways to head to their first period class. But of course, the day wouldn’t be complete if they didn’t run into some trouble. Corners didn’t seem to Taeyeon’s lucky spot as he ran into the last person he wanted to see on his first day back in school.

 

“Watch it” Taecyeon spat.

 

Taeyeon just rolled his eyes.

 

“Well… well… well if it isn’t the talk of the century” Taecyeon smirked as he looked at Taeyeon and Jessica standing next to each other.

 

“Drop it Taecyeon,” Jessica scoffed.

 

“You went from y rich boyfriend to ugly midget poor boyfriend,” he teased as he shoulders hit Taeyeon.

 

The blonde rolled her eyes, “If I remember correctly you left me because you couldn’t take responsibility for your ba-“

 

“Okay enough,” Taecyeon cut clearly not wanting any of his friends finding out what Jessica had meant. “Bye losers,”

“You okay?” Taeyeon asked.

 

The blonde glared at him and scoffed. “I’m not fragile, I can handle myself”

 

He kept mum and nodded.

 

 

···

 

 

After school, both Jessica and Taeyeon headed to the place they both dreaded going to. The place that once was her favorite place to go to now became her most hated. But in order to survive, she had to be here. For the baby, she thought.

 

“Hello Taeyeon, and Miss Jung!” smiled one of the managers.

 

“Hey Shindong,” waved Taeyeon as he walked behind the counter to grab his apron.

 

The blonde followed behind him and grabbed an apron herself. Shindong gave her a weird look. What would Korea’s richest daughter be doing at this petty café and wearing an apron. He gave Taeyeon a look.

 

“Jessica here will be working with us now,” he smiled.

 

“Why would a Jung be needing to work?” he ignorantly asked.

 

“Because my parents cut me off that’s why,” Jessica’s words were cold leaving the aura chilly and quiet.

 

“Oh… I… I’ll be on my way now. You got everything handled?” Shindong cut the silence awkwardly.

 

Taeyeon nodded and waved him off while he started to clean.

 

As the latter left the building, Jessica leaned against the counter and crossed her arms. Taking a deep long breath, she looked around her surroundings, taking it all in. This was her life now. “For the baby,” she whispered to herself.

 

Finishing up the cleaning, Taeyeon stood beside Jessica. He stood quietly trying to think of how he was going to train Jessica. It was a Monday evening and they weren’t usually busy. Perfect day for Jessica, however it was dead enough that it could get boring.

 

“Do you know the components of making your favorite drink…?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“No… all I know is that it tastes good,”

 

He rolled his eyes and started to show the blonde all the essential ingredients and how to put it all together. Simple enough, right? Wrong. When Jessica tried making it, she either put too many pumps of syrup or missed an ingredient.

 

A loud frustrated sigh escape Jessica’s lips. “How do you remember this stuff?!”

 

“It’s easy, especially when you do it multiple times!”

 

“I don’t like this…”

“Do you want to clean?”

“No…” she grumbled.

 

“That’s what I thought. How about I teach you the easiest thing you can’t mess up. Hot chocolate,” he said w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter