Bypass

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note: I've been really busy. I'm trying to update for you guys.
Also, I know nothing about medical terms or necessities, so please bear with me.
Please don't mind any grammar errors. Thanks! 

I hope you guys enjoy!

 

 

Chapter 10

 

Couple of weeks had passed and things at SM Academy had gone back to normal. Jessica was off her crutches, but still sported an unfashionable ankle brace. Taecyeon was back to ruling the jungle. What made it even better for Taecyeon is the fact that his parents were gone on a business trip. It was perfect timing, especially since his one year with Jessica was this coming weekend.

 

The young lad stood in the middle of the common area, yelling for everyone’s attention. He grinned as everyone surrounded him. “Everyone! And I mean everyone! You are all invited to my to my house! As someone of you guys might not know... This Thursday is mine and my beautiful girlfriend Jessica’s, one year anniversary! I want everyone to come celebrate with us!”

 

The crowd roared in surprise. They applauded and high fived each other in happiness. It was rare for Taecyeon to host a party for everyone. He only hosted for the elite. Scanning the crowd, eyes had landed to a particular crowd. He grinned, “Especially you, Kim Taeyeon. I want you and your friends to come and enjoy my party”

 

Taeyeon and his friends were all confused. It wasn’t like they didn’t go out to party, it was the fact that Taecyeon had invited them.

 

“Is...Is he being serious?” questioned Yul as they all walked away from the crowd.

 

With a shrug, “But hey, a free party is a free party,” Siwon grinned as he placed his arm around Yul’s shoulder.

 

~ ~ ~

 

November 29 was the night of all nights. Group by group, car by car, person by person, everyone made made their way to Taecyeon’s glorious estate. It was a big modern home, with a large winding driveway. The house was a bit of a drive, but the house was in a nice secure area. It was a perfect place to have a party.

 

The music could be heard a few feet away. The walls were vibrating with every beat of the bass. Bodies moved to the group of the songs. Taeyeon and his friends all arrived together. They were all dressed decently well.

 

“Are we all really here right now?” question Yoong as they walked to the front door.

 

“I’m a bit hesitant about this as well... but we can always leave if things get strange,” assured Taeyeon.

 

Carefully opening the front door, they walked through gaining a few stares. They felt a little bit strange as they walked further into the house. The house was filled with SM Academy students, most of them being upperclassmen. Eyes watched them walk further into the house, something interesting was going to happen. Conversations soon were dying down as the group of friends were standing in the middle of the open space. This caught someone’s particular attention.

 

Taecyeon stood up from the leather couch, walking towards the group of friends. His arms wrapped around Taeyeon’s shoulder, grinning. At this point, everyone had gone silent, the music was lowered, and everyone gathered around them.

 

“My fellow teammates! They’re my VIP, so nobody touch them! They are to enjoy tonight! If they want to sit, you make sure you get out of their way! Not only is this my anniversary party with my lovely Jessica, but this is a party for my favorite friendly foe, Kim Taeyeon!” yelled Taecyeon as he held up his can of beer.

 

His words were a bit slurred, but he was grinning widely. Taeyeon and his friends all felt a bit awkward as people’s attention were gathered on them. This was going to be an interesting night.

 

“Carry on! DJ! Put it back on!!” Taecyeon yelled as he waved his arms to raise the volume. He gave Taeyeon’s shoulder a firm grip before walking back to his spot on the couch beside his wonderful lover.

 

Taeyeon and his group of friends couldn’t help but stand awkwardly as everyone stared at them. Siwon cleared his throat before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter