You're What??

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*Enjoy!
*Please excuse any grammar mistakes!

Chapter 13:

 

Jessica was looking paler than usual. Every time she gets to school, she finds herself running to the bathroom. Biting her lower lip as she thought. Her heart raced at the thought of something she never imagined would happen to her. She furrowed her eyebrows as she sat at her desk, she was being careful, wasn’t she?

 

During lunch period she couldn’t eat. She didn’t even bother sitting with her boyfriend but found herself with Tiffany and her group friends. It surprised them, but they noticed that she seemed off. It felt like the world was coming to an end that miss popular Jung was at their table. Krystal was even shocked. Her boyfriend was pissed. But it wasn’t the time to create a scene in front of everyone.

 

Taeyeon was back to normal. He cut back the hours by a lot and made sure that he picked up his sister after school and they would go see their father at the hospital. Surgery was successful, but they needed to monitor him for a week to make sure everything was going well.

 

“Jessi… are you okay?” Tiffany looked at her best friend with concern.

 

The blonde didn’t touch her food. She sat in silence with her arms crossed staring at the ground. Her mind was running, and she didn’t have an answer to the millions of questions she was asking herself.

 

“Jessi” called out Tiffany, nudging her friend.

 

Jessica nodded her head.

 

“Jessica-shi, you should eat. I know it’s a stressful time right now, but you won’t do well during the last few tests if your brain isn’t full of nutrients,” Taeyeon said pushing his sandwich towards her.

 

An annoyed sigh escaped her lips as she glared at Taeyeon, but she eventually picked up the sandwich and looked at it. “There’s no cucumbers in this right?”

 

“No…?” he looked at her with a confused look.

 

“She’s like afraid of cucumbers. She hates the smell of them, and she’s allergic” Tiffany chirped in.

 

He nodded.

 

“I don’t like cucumbers too” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

She ate her sandwich in silence. It surprised everyone even more that Taeyeon got her to eat. Something was wrong with their friend? No, their acquaintance but they were not going to pry. They were still afraid of her. Asking was not worth dying for.

 

 

···

 

 

“Waaah! It’s finally winter break!” smiled Yoong as he and his friends walked out school together.

 

“I am so excited to go America!” squealed Tiffany.

 

“I’m actually jealous…” Nicole pouted.

 

As the group were heading towards their cars, when a fuming individual came storming towards them.

 

“Yah, Jessica Jung!”

 

They stopped to look at Taecyeon.

 

“You haven’t been answering my texts, you didn’t sit with me at lunch, and you’re hiding behind these dweebs!”

 

Taeyeon stepped in front of him, worried that he was going to do something.

 

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon… do not in this!”

 

Taeyeon shrugged and stayed in his spot. Jessica could only look down, which was something that kind of worried them.

 

“Look buddy, it’s clear she doesn’t want to talk to you right now,” Taeyeon said surprising Jessica.

 

“How would you know, she hates you.” Taecyeon scoffed.

 

“And your point? You can’t force someone to talk to you”

 

Tiffany and Krystal came to Jessica’s side and wrapped their arms around the girl’s waist pulling her away.

 

“I need to talk to her,” Taecyeon was obviously really annoyed, but ended up walking away.

 

The group turned to Jessica who was quiet.

 

“Is there something wrong?”

 

“No… I just have a lot of things on my mind…”

 

“Well if you need anything, we’re here” Taeyeon said gaining him weird looks.

 

 

···

 

 

Jessica walked to the convenience store. She felt her heart racing as she walked to the aisle that she needed to get. Grabbing the first box she saw, she wrapped her face with her scarf and went to pay for her item. She was practically shaking when she handed over her money.

 

Quickly walking out of the store, she booked it back to her house. Her hands were shakin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter