Bonfire

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

Adjusting his grip on Jessica’s legs, Taeyeon carefully made his way up the steps of the cabin. Slowly opening the door into the kitchen, he cautiously maneuvered his way around to get Jessica seated on the couch. Once Jessica was seated, Taeyeon walked to the refrigerator to grab a new ice pack. He wrapped the ice pack with a towel before placing it on her ankle.

 

The young lad took a seat next to Jessica before taking another good look at her ankle. To his dismay, her ankle was swollen. “I don’t know how to say this any other way, but your ankle is sprained,” Taeyeon said as he moved the ice pack.

 

“Great... just what I needed,” grumbled Jessica.

 

“Just stay off your ankle for a couple weeks, until the swelling goes down. I’d also suggest seeing a doctor,”

 

Taeyeon got up onto his feet and made his way to his shared room. He went over to his duffel bag and went through all his belongings, searching hard for something particular. Once he got his hands on it he went downstairs and sat back down next to Jessica.

 

Taeyeon handed over his personal ankle brace, “Here, I’ve used it once... I’m pretty sure you need it more than I do.”

 

With a scrunch of her face, Jessica hesitantly grabbed the brace before attempting to put it on her ankle. She couldn’t bare the pain of her ankle as she picked up her foot causing her to drop the item. Without any thought, Taeyeon picked it up and carefully helped Jessica put it on. To Jessica’s surprise, when Taeyeon did it, it barely hurt.

 

“How are you so go-”

Jessica was interrupted at the sound of the group coming in. The sound of laughter and noises filled the cabin, causing the two to back away from each other. They hadn’t even realize how close they were sitting until now. A slight blush had made their way onto their faces.

 

“What is happening here?” questioned Taecyeon sternly as he looked at the two.

 

“N-Nothing... Taeyeon let me borrow his ankle brace...” mumbled Jessica.

 

“She sprained her ankle, she can’t be on her foot for a bit,” added Taeyeon as he placed the ice pack on Jessica’s foot. He takes a deep breath in before he gets up and walks away.

 

Taecyeon stands in disbelief as he sternly eyes Taeyeon walk away. Once he was out of earshot, Taecyeon stands in front of Jessica with his arms crossed. “What the hell was that?!”

 

Jessica looks up at Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter