Be Happy

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 27: Be Happy

 

 

April 16, 2019

 

Jessica had her five-month doctor visit. As much as Taeyeon wanted to accompany her to her appointment, it was best that he stayed home. His body still ached. When he had moved from the hospital to the Jungs’, the next morning his body voiced out its anger at all the movement. His muscles ached and his ribs sore. At least for now the medicines prescribed to him put him at ease.

 

Before his girlfriend left him for the day, she placed a chaste kiss on his forehead before bidding goodbye. When he heard the front door close, he reached for his mobile phone and dialed a phone number. In minutes, the bedroom door opened, and little Jung came in.

 

“Yes oppa?” Krystal smiled.

 

He motioned for the water on the bed side table and the young girl quickly complied and help him take a sip. When he was done drinking a smile was on his face.

 

“Your sister’s birthday is in two days” he started. “Can you help me plan something quick for her birthday?”

 

It slightly shocked Krystal. With all that had happened in the past few weeks, it had slipped her mind. She felt guilty but was glad that Taeyeon was still able to remember her sister’s special day despite all that had come.

 

“Of course! Truthfully… I kind of forgot”

 

Taeyeon chuckled. “Thank you Soojung-ie, your sister won’t let me leave the room and my body really hurts. Will you also help me buy Jessica a present?”

 

“Yes sir!”

 

“You can probably get Tiffany to help you. You know how she is when it comes to people’s birthdays” he smiled recalling Yul’s birthday and his own.

 

Krystal nodded and patted Taeyeon’s shoulder. “Anything for you oppa! I’m going to assume you want to do it here since my sister has you on house arrest?”

 

Another chuckle escaped Taeyeon’s lips as he nodded. “If that’s okay with Uncle and Auntie”

 

“I know you’ll be happy to host their daughter’s birthday gathering!”

 

With that said Krystal bid goodbye and was off to do her mission of the day. Calling people, she needed to help prepare for her sister’s birthday on Thursday.

 

 

···

 

 

 

 

When Jessica returns, Taeyeon is sleeping holding the Pea in a Pod plush she had ordered for him. The blonde laid beside the lad, facing him. A small smile formed on her face as she watched him peacefully sleep. His mouth was hung a little open and some drool was coming out, but it didn’t bother her. Not even his snores bothered her, which was quite something. Especially since she preferred getting her sleep-in peace.

 

“Don’t take my Dookongs!” Taeyeon whimpered his sleep. He held his peas tighter in his arms.

 

Jessica could only scoff and look at her boyfriend in disbelief. To think the man before her was eighteen years old, going off to college in the matter of a few months. A sigh of content escaped her lips. Despite the snores and the outrageous sleep-talking, she was happy. For once in her life, she felt happy… truly happy.

 

 

···

 

 

April 17, 2019

 

Jessica led Taeyeon into the backyard to have breakfast. Taeyeon was complaining that he was going insane for being stuck in their shared bedroom for the past few days. The only time he was even allowed to leave the room was to use the bathroom.

 

As they sat in the expensive, yet comfy seats they were to feast on an American Style breakfast. Per, Jessica’s request of course.

 

They ate in silence, as they ate their toast and eggs. Setting his fork and knife down, Taeyeon wiped his lips and slouched in his seat. He cleared his throat, causing the blonde to look up from her meal with a raised brow.

 

“Jessica, what would you like for your birthday?”

 

The mother to be scrunched her eyebrows. She completely forgot tomorrow was her birthday, but it’s not like it really mattered. Wait. He knew her birthdate?

 

“You know when my birthday is?” she asked surprised.

 

He let out a scoff. “Oh, c’mon Jung… do you remember that you were little miss popular? Everyone knows when your birthday is” he rolled his eyes.

 

She blushed. How could she forget? Oh right, so much has happened in the past few months that she forgot her status at school. “Right…”

 

“So, what do you want?” he pressed.

 

She shook her head. “Nothing, to be honest. I just want my baby to be healthy and for you to get better” the last part of her sentence came out quietly, but he heard.

 

He couldn’t help but blush. How cute, he thought.

 

“Oh c’mon, there’s got to be something you want?”

 

“I… I don’t really want anything. I just want you better and by my side” she said honestly.

 

Taeyeon smiled ear to ear. The girl before her was not the same girl he had first ran into, literally. She was not the same cold-hearted woman he furiously despised. She had become someone so sensitive, so sweet, and just so adorable.

 

With a grunt, he stood up and walked over to her. He leaned in, despite the pain, planted a small chaste kiss on the woman’s lips. It caught her off-guard, but it made her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter