Ankle

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

The smell of food had awakened the female teenager. What truly woke her up was the breeze on her . Trying to the find warmth, she moved closer to the only thing that was radiating heat. Snuggling closer, she attempted to go back to sleep only to fail. Slowly opening her eyes, she smiled at the the of the the man she loved. Events of last night's events filled her mind.

 

Nuzzling her nose into the back, the figure rolled over and wrapped their arm around her. A consent smile appeared on her face as she snuggled closer to the body beside her.

 

~ ~ ~

 

The smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs wafted through the air. One by one each of the teenagers had walked out of their respective rooms smelling the delicious food. To their amazement the dining table was set for the whole groups.

 

"Taeyeon, how early did you wake up to cook all of this?" questioned Hyoyeon as he took a seat.

 

"I was up before sunrise, I even went out for a short morning hike," smiled Taeyeon as he placed the last batch of bacon on the table.

 

"You're so cool. Thanks so much oppa," smiled Krystal as she took her rightful spot beside Amber.

 

The group laughed as they found their spots around the table. As usual Tiffany took her spot beside her childhood friend. It wasn't a surprise when Yoong and Sooyoung attacked the food the moment they had sat down. Tiffany on the other hand, began to carefully place food on Taeyeon's plate.

 

"Pany-ah, I could have gotten it myself,"

 

"My TaeTae deserves to be spoiled too, you've been spoiling all of us lately," she argued as she ruffled his hair.

 

The latter rolled his eyes as he began to eat. Once the group was all in the middle of their meal. two figures had appeared. One was in a t-shirt that was twice her size and short shorts, as for the other he was I'm a tank and sweat pants with his hair rather disheveled. The rest of the group raised a brow at the two as their tired faces were evident.

 

Taking the two seats saved for them, they ate in silence. As Taeyeon watched from his spot, he noticed the shy look on the girl's face as if she had committed something bad, The rest of the teens had just rolled their eyes and turned back to their food, quickly devouring what was left.

 

"So what are we doing today?" questioned Nicole as she wiped her lips.

 

"Hiking!!" exclaimed the boys in excitement.

 

"Really!?"

 

"We do it all the time,"

 

"Alright, last one outside is a rotten kimchi,"

 

"But old kimchi is good kimchi..."

 

"Fine. Last one outside is a rotten egg,"

 

"Bye,"

 

All but three were left behind at the dining table. They sat in silence while they continued to eat their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter