Look at Me

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 

Short update!
I hope you enjoy!

 

 

Chapter 25: Look at Me

 

 

Everyone came rushing to the hospital. It was as if a pack of animals came bursting into the hospital doors. The Jung family was first to arrive. While Mr. Jung was talking to the nurses, Jessica sat solemnly in the chairs. Krystal wrapped her arms her sister and held her tight.

 

The Kim family came bursting through the doors looking frazzled. Mrs. Jung came to them and ushered them to her husband who was talking to the nurses to find any information. Mrs. Kim was handed a clipboard to fill out some of Taeyeon’s paper works.

 

 

 

···

 

 

“Jess!” squealed the blonde’s best friend rushing to the empty seat beside her. She pulled her into a tight embrace, rubbing her back in small circles.

 

As she looked up and saw their group of friends, tears began to overflow. Her heart was shattered in the matter of seconds and she wasn’t sure if things are going to be okay. She was lost at words for the situation at hand. One moment she was asking him to be her boyfriend, then they were watching toy story, but now he was on the verge of death.

 

“Taeng is going to be okay. He’s a fighter, he’s not going to leave you,” smiled Siwon reassuringly as he pat Jessica’s back.

 

Once everyone found a seat; silence fell in the room. The sound of the tv played in the background while everyone busied themselves with their phones or magazines. Every time someone in a white lab coat walked by, everyone’s eyes snapped up hoping it would be an update on Taeyeon.

 

By the time it was 2 am, Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim came back from the cafeteria with coffee and sandwiches for everyone. Jessica couldn’t help but look at her phone every few seconds looking at the time. Taeyeon had been in surgery for almost four hours now and there was still no word about him.

 

As she heaved a long painful sigh, she tried to relax. However, before she could let her mind drift to sleep loud noises of frantic nurses were running through. Everyone’s eyes snapped towards the commotion. A nurse came jogging towards the group and everyone stood up, holding their breaths for what they were to say next.

 

“Kim Taeyeon’s family?” the nurse looked rather shocked to see almost twenty people standing up and gathering around her.

 

“Y-Yes? What’s happening to my son?” Mr. Kim asked nervously holding on his wife.

 

“Taeyeon is still in surgery, there was a lot of damages and debris that need to be removed. However, he has lost a lot of blood due to the accident and during surgery. We have used all the available supplies in the hospital. We need more blood,” the nurse sighed and felt her heart drop at the sight of the family and friends.

 

“I have the same blood type as my son,” Mrs. Kim offered.

 

A hand slowly came up “I have A blood type”

 

The nurse nodded and had the two of them follow her to another room to draw their blood.

 

Jessica sighed. Her anxiety was through the roof. What was she going to do? Sure, she had her family to help her get through this pregnancy. But they weren’t Taeyeon. They weren’t the dorky eighteen-year-old who acts like a five-year-old.

 

 

···

 

 

No matter how many times Mr. and Mrs. Kim urged everyone to go home and get some proper sleep, everyone refused to leave. They wanted to stay and support the family and Jessica. Insisting that they were to find out of Taeyeon’s conditions from the doctor.

 

Seven hours later, everyone in the room were in quite interesting positions trying to get some sleep. A doctor in scrubs, who looked extremely exhausted, came walking towards the group of sleeping individuals. The sound of his footsteps surprisingly caused the blonde to snap out of sleep.  Quickly fixing herself, she stood up and walked towards the doctor. Her motions caused her parents to stir, who then patted the Kims to wake up.

 

“How’s my boyfriend…” the blonde quietly asked as she looked down.

 

There was a sad smile on his face, and it felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter