Return

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 
 Hello! I'm back and ready to update my stories again. 
I have not updated this story since 2014/2015. 
Recently, I've read every chapter and made some changes [Dates; 2014 -> 2018] 

I've come up with a story board and a timeline for what I want to do with this and One Year. 
I'm excited to see where this journey takes us!!

I hope you enjoy this update! 
Please ignore any grammar errors

Previously... 
Taecyeon and Jessica are the cool kids on the block. Taeyeon and Jessica seem to always be running into each other at school or outside of school. Jessica's best friend Tiffany, happens to be childhood friends with Taeyeon. Tiffany and Taeyeon respark their friendship and merge their group of friends together, especially after a camping trip. Despite the group not getting along with Jessica and Taecyeon, they still invited them to camping because it was the right thing to do. During the camping trip: TaecSica gets "steamy" and Jessica gets a sprained ankle. Taecyeon gets jealous because Taeyeon helps his girlfriend. But in Taeyeon's defense, Taecyeon didn't do anything to help her out. Post camping trip, Taecyeon shows off to the entire school his wealth by throwing a huge party for his anniversary  with Jessica (another steamy night). However, during the party Taeyeon gets a call that his father is in the hospital who needs a very expensive heart surgery. 

 

 

Chapter 11:

 

Taeyeon didn’t go to school the following day. And when he arrived at school the following week, his friends could barely recognize him. He had large eyebags and black circles around his eyes. Their kid leader had turned into a zombie.

 

Just as he met up with his friends, the last person he wanted to see came to greet them. Taecyeon had a smug look on his face as he looked at Taeyeon. The latter rolled his eyes along with his friends as they waited for something stupid to come out of his mouth.

 

“Didn’t see you at school after the party. Must meet you had a blast,” Taecyeon smirked.

 

Taeyeon scoffed, “No, I didn’t even drink at your party”

 

“Should have let lose my friend, you look like ,”

 

Huff. “I was, until I got an emergency call,” Taeyeon gritted his teeth.

 

“Could have ed es instead, everyone was so drunk that anybody would have been fine with someone like yo-“

 

“Enough,” Siwon barked.

 

“Just telling the truth man,” Taecyeon smirked patting Siwon on the chest before waving off.

 

“Thanks Si,” Taeyeon smiled lightly.

 

A nod.

 

“Taeyeon-ah, are you okay?” a very concerned young lad came running towards him.

 

“Ah, yeah… I had to pick up extra shifts to save money up for my dad,”

 

“How is he doing TaeTae?” a brunette appeared, her face evidentially showed shock when she saw Taeyeon’s state. She quickly pulled him into a tight hug.

 

“He… He needs surgery,” he sighed, “And of course we don’t have money for bypass surgery…”

 

The three of them stood in silence.

 

“Aigoo Taeyeon-ah, what can we do to help?”

 

“It’s okay… Pany-ah, do you think you pick up Hayeon-ah after school this week?”

 

Tiffany smiled, her eyes disappearing into crescents “Anything for you TaeTae,”

 

“I’ll join you,” Yul smiled.

 

When the bell rang, the three of headed to class. Taeyeon was at a lost. He was tired, hungry, and had a lot on his mind. Turning the corner, Taeyeon came crashing into another individual.

 

“What the fu-“

 

Taeyeon could only bow in ninety degrees as a response. He was too tired, he didn’t have the energy to say or do anything.

 

“Sorry Jessica, we weren’t paying attention where we were going,” Tiffany apologized.

 

The blonde could only roll her eyes as the four of them walked towards the same classroom.

While Jessica made her way to her desk, the trio went to the back of the room and took a seat. Irritated, she looked at the three of them with a glare. She lost her best friend to two dorks.

 

 

···

 

When class was over, Yul had to run off to his next class as it was the only class he was always late to. Taeyeon and Tiffany were walking side by side. It was funny to the duo when they realized that they had all their classes together.

 

“It’s Yul’s birthday on Wednesday,” Taeyeon quickly brought up.

 

“O-Oh? Should we do something special?” Tiffany asked.

 

“Yes actually… he’s been a really good friend and has helped me a lot,”

 

“Then… everyone should come over to my house for some pizza and cake!” Tiffany was now bouncing up and down in excitement. “What should I get him for his birthday?”

 

“Your time,” Taeyeon said teasingly as he poked the girl.

 

Blood rushed up to Tiffany’s cheeks. “Yah! Don’t tease me,”

 

“Arasso, but I think he’ll appreciate anything you get him. Plus, you’re already going to host so… We can surprise him and it’ll be even better!”  

 

“I’ll think hard!”

 

“I’ll text the group, of course without Yul in it,”

 

[Group Chat]

 

Taeyeon: Pany, Pany Tippany has agreed to host for Yul’s birthday

Sooyoung: I’ll be there!
Siwon: Where he goes, I go ^^
Sunny: Count me in!
Yoong: Will there be cake?
Seohyun: Yoong Oppa is always hungry
Taeyeon: Aigoo Yoongie.
Krystal: I’ll go, only if Pany Unnie doesn’t make the cake.

Tiffany: Yah! I’m not that of a bad baker.
Amber: You burned premade cookies yesterday!

Hyoyeon: Ice cream cake!
Nicole: It’s December!
 

Taeyeon and Tiffany couldn’t help but laugh at their friends.

 

 

 

···

Two days had passed, and it was finally Yul’s birthday

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter