A Rough Start

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A young golden brown female strutted down the long narrow pathway heading towards the school building. Many pairs of dark brown eyes watched her every movement. Everyone knew who she was, she was none other than SM Academy’s Ice Princess. Jessica Jung was her name, and everyone knew exactly who she was. She was absolutely beautiful they all say. But she was an ice princess for a reason.

 

She had the looks of a goddess, but her aura gave off a cold feel pushing others away. Jessica had a fierce look especially as she made her way through the crowd. Not only was she jaw droppingly beautiful, but she was quite rich. Her family owned Jung corps. Every single person living in Seoul knew that Jessica was in for a lot of money since she wasn’t only getting inheritance from her parents but also her grandparents’ who are founders of the company.

 

“Jessica!” yelled a low voice causing the young female to stop in her tracks. Slowly turning on her heels she turned to face the person who had called her name out.

 

A smile appeared on her face, quickly walking up to the person she engulfed him in an embrace. Her arms were tightly wrapped around a tall well muscularly built young lad. “Taecyeon oppa!” she smiled as she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek.

 

If everyone knew who she was, then everyone most definitely knew who he was. His name was Ok Taecyeon, SM academy’s most valuable quarterback. He was responsible for bringing his school’s football team to fame. From the loser title of being called “SM Academy the Trojan school” to the fierce “Fighting Trojans that dominate all”, Taecyeon was responsible for it all. Nobody dared to associate the school with the Trojan brand ever again.

 

A few feet away from the couple a group of friends stood scoffing at the sight. “Geeze they really need to get a room,” complained a tall tanned young lad.

“Kwon Yul. you’re just jealous because Jessica Jung chose Ok Taecyeon over you,” laughed one of the shortest guys in the group.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon, you better watch that mouth of yours!” Yul threatened.

 

“Boys boys boys, calm down. There are plenty of hot girls in the school, like Seo Juhyun..” smiled Yul’s twin brother as he looked across campus ground at a young looking female.

Taeyeon and Yul looked at the young boy before smacking him in the shoulder. They all laughed as they headed towards the gym and straight for the locker rooms. Upon entering the locker rooms they went to their respective lockers and tossed their duffel bags in before heading to their class.


 

~ ~ ~

 


“Crap, crap, crap!” mumbled a golden brown student as she runs down the hallway. Passing an intersection, the papers in her hand went flying everywhere. And with the blink of an eye she was on her bum aching in pain.

 

Quickly getting up onto her feet, she turns to the person whom she had ran into who had begun picking up her papers for her. Hands on her waist she glared at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter