Love is Bitter

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 
Please enjoy this!
Please don't kill me either! 

Hello to any new readers!

 

 

Chapter 24: Love is Bitter

 

 

As the gates come to an open, a black escalade comes driving down the familiar path towards the large estate. Making a full stop, the driver hops out to open the rear door. Out comes a middle-aged man in an expensive tailored suit. His hair combed nicely to the side with his favorite pair of ray-ban sunglasses.

 

Looking up, his eyebrows scrunch to see a young male in his student uniform pacing back and forth in front of his house. He blinks a few times trying to register who was standing at the door. It wasn’t the young man he has grown to love. This guy was taller and more muscular than the boy he now believes his like his son. He slowly walks up towards him.

 

His pacing stops when he realizes another figure is headed towards him. Upon realizing who it was, he immediately gets on his knees to do a full formal bow to him.

 

Mr. Jung eyes the boy with surprise. This was not something he had expected to come home to today. “Young-man get up”

 

Slowly rising, the elder Jung realizes who it is, and his face hardens. He clenches his teeth at the sight of the man who ruined his daughter’s life. “What are you doing here?” he said bitterly.

 

The young lad bows ninety degrees and stays in the position. “Sir, I just wanted to say that I am sorry for the trouble that I had caused your family” As he stands up straight, his eyes land in the cold gaze of Mr. Jung.

 

“Sorry?” he laughs mockingly. “Where have you been the past three to four months my daughter needed you?” he scoffs. “You’re going to come back after putting my daughter and my future grandchild in the hospital?”

 

Taecyeon’s cheeks become pink. “I’m sorry, I really am. I… I just needed some time to think about it. I was really shocked when J-Jessica said she wanted to keep it… I… I’ll do whatever to make it up to her. I’ll take her to her appointments… I’ll pay for everything if need be” he stuttered. He was looking desperate.

 

Mr. Jung looked at him long and hard. He took deep breaths trying to calm himself down. The last thing this family needed was for him to be facing a lawsuit for hurting a minor.

 

“I’ll be the best boyfriend anyone could ask. I’ll be the best father. I’ll be there for Jessica this time” Taecyeon said sternly but with sincerity behind his voice.

 

Jung shook his head. “You are too late to be the support my daughter needs. You are too late to be the father of my future grandchild. You are too late with your apologies”

 

“Please let me make it up to you, to Jessica, and to the baby”

 

Mr. Jung furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the boy sternly. His patience growing thin. “No, I refuse. I refuse for you to get any closer to my daughter” he spat as he walked past him and stood by the door.

 

Taecyeon grabbed his arm. “Please… I’m really sorry”

 

He snatched his arm back and wiped his arm in disgust. He straightened out his blazer and glared at him. “You. You will never be worthy to be my daughter’s boyfriend and father of my grandchildren. You are too late with your insincere apologies. Taeyeon has done a wonderful job taking care of my Jessica. Taeyeon has been there for all the ups and downs that you were too coward to face. You are too late. Taeyeon and Jessica are to marry soon,”

 

“W-What…” he let out. It felt like he had been hit by a freight train. His heart broke, but his blood began to boil. He looked at the older lad, searching to find if he was just joking. But to his dismay, his face did not falter.

 

“Leave my property before I have the cops drag you out. You are never to lay a hand on Taeyeon or Jessica ever again,” he said strictly before walking into his home and slamming the door shut.

 

Once the Jung was no longer in his line of sight, his face tightened. He clenched his jaw and his fist. He muttered a few curse words under his breath as he stomped away from the estate. He pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

 

“Hello?” his voice was harsh. “Rain-shi? I have a job for you”

 

 

···

 

 

“Taengoo~” cooed the young blonde as her bedroom door opened and in came her favorite person. As quickly as possible, she hopped off of her king size bed and wobbled her way towards her boyfriend.

 

She quickly wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face into his chest taking in that familiar scent. The scent that she has grown to love. The smell of his body wash, his familiar body musk, and a small hint of cologne. Right now, all she needed was to smell him and she would feel like she was on cloud nine.

 

His muscular arms wrapped around her. “Hi! Did you miss me this much?”

 

She playfully shook her head “No, I just missed how you smell”

 

He rolled his eyes and playfully hit her forehead “Yah,”

 

She giggled and leaned up on her tiptoes to peck his nose. “Of course, I missed you silly. Who’s going to rub my feet?”

 

A sigh “I’m nothing but a servant to you, aren’t I?”

 

“Not a servant. More like… well… yeah you’re my servant”

 

He rolled his eyes once more and made a face. “If I had known that the job description of being your boyfriend is a servant… than I wouldn’t have said yes…”

 

“Oh c’mon… you know you love doing everything for me and for our little peanut,”

 

The two walked towards the bed and got comfortable as they sat beside each other resting on the bedframe. “Why do we have to call it peanut? It’s not even the size of a peanut anymore and I’m allergic” he pouted.

 

She shrugged. “I don’t see why not?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter