It's a date

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Short Update

 

 

Chapter 19: It’s a date

 

 

Jessica didn’t respond. Taeyeon felt his heart ache. Taking a deep breath, he finally broke the silence, “If you don’t want to… it’s okay”

 

The blonde came back to her senses and looked at Taeyeon’s eyes. His question definitely threw her off. A smile crept onto her face as she pinched his cheeks, “Yes,”

 

Blink. “W-What?”

 

“I’ll go on a date with you”

 

A sheepish grin plastered his face. Jessica lightly waved her hand against his face as she laughed. “You’re kinda cute”

 

 

···

 

Friday rolled in pretty fast. During the week they continued their routine. It was going well like a well-oiled machine.

 

When school was finally dismissed, they went into the bathrooms to change. Taeyeon was sporting dark washed jeans and a slim fit button-down shirt rolled up to his elbows along with his winter coat. Jessica wore something slightly similar. Light washed jeans with a plain white knit sweater. She topped it off with a long blue and white plaid jacket.

 

Upon exiting their respective bathrooms, all eyes were on them. The two were the only ones not wearing their school uniform. Whispers started as Taeyeon and Jessica met at the main entrance. Not caring about the people around them, they linked arms before exiting the property.

 

‘Omo. Jessica and Taeyeon are not in their school uniforms!’

 

‘Are they dating….?’

 

‘Their arms are linked! They’re definitely dating now!’

 

‘What happened to Taecyeon oppa…??’

 

‘She really downgraded…’

 

‘Taeyeon hyung got lucky~!’

 

 

 

 

Yet eyes full of anger watched as the two made their way to Taeyeon’s car. Crumbling up the paper in their hands, he growled. ‘What is mine is mine’

 

···

 

The two sat in Taeyeon’s car in silence. Even though they live together and were comfortable with each other, today they were feeling rather shy. As day leading up to this date, Taeyeon did a lot of research on what kind of date they would do. Especially since it was still a rather cold winter.

 

Once the car came into a halt, Jessica snapped out of her daze and looked around. It was a roller rink that they were at. The blonde looked at the lad with a questioning look who only shrugged in response. She shrugged it off and got out of the vehicle.

 

As they walked towards the building, Taeyeon unconsciously reached for the latter’s hand and intertwined their fingers. It caused the blonde to look away, so he wouldn’t see her blushing. When they arrived, they stood at the booth; Taeyeon paid for their entrance fee before they walked inside.

 

The two walked hand in hand to the rentals. Taeyeon asked for rollerblades while Jessica asked for skates. Sitting at a bench they laced up. The older of the two stood up first and held out a hand for his companion. “Are you ready?”

 

“Taengoo… is this… safe?” she bit her lower lip in nervousness.

 

He rubbed the back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter