Sweet Caramel

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

“Alright, good job boys!” yelled the Coach as he blew the whistle.

Heading towards the bleachers the group of boys all chugged down water from their water bottles. Wiped their sweaty faces on their towels. And made their way towards the locker rooms. Words were not spoken as fatigue began to set in.

 

At their respective lockers they wiped their sweaty bodies and put on their extra pair of clothes. Making sure they didn’t smell as bad as they really were, each young lad made sure to wear deodorant to mask the stench of their sweats. Gathering their belongings they left the locker rooms one by one.

“Hyungs! I’ll see you guys tomorrow!” called out one of the tallest members on the varsity team.

“Bye Kris. Good job today!” smiled Taeyeon as he waved his dongsaeng off.

As most of the team were out of the locker room. Taeyeon and his group were headed out when Taecyeon and his friends stopped them. A smirk was evident on Taecyeon’s face. “Listen here you little punk. You may be point guard... but you’ll always be the underdog to me. You’ll only be able to play when I’m not in. And if we’re ever in together... You better stay out of my way,” he spat as he shoved Taeyeon backwards.

“Yah! Ok Taecyeon,” yelled out Siwon as he glared at Taecyeon.

“Stay out of this Siwon. Remember Taeyeon. Stay out of my way, we all know that I’m better than you,” he scoffed and motioned his friends out of the locker room leaving the group of boys dumbfounded.

With the group out of earshot, Yul stared at his best friend. “Taeng, are you alright? That jerk. I’ll get him next time!”

Taeyeon let out a small smile and patted his friend’s shoulder, “Guys... don’t worry. I’ll be fine. We’ll show him who’s better. And besides haven’t you seen coach? He has been favoring us over them,” he reassured them as he headed out the door.

Upon arriving outside they were greeted with the sight of Taecyeon and Jessica in each other’s arms having what seemed like a session. The group shook their heads as they walked passed them. It seemed like the couple didn’t even know or didn’t care of their presence. As Yul had walked by the couple he let out a cough and grumbled, “Get a room,” feeling disgusted with the sight of the two.

“Seriously, yes the whole school knows they’re dating. But that doesn’t mean they can freely show PDA everywhere,” Yoong made a face as he shuddered over the couple.

“Guys, what did I say about talking about people behind their backs?”

“But Taeyeon hyung... just because they’re rich and what not they’ve been getting away with anything! Jessica-shi got until four o’clock to turn in her essay. I left mine in my locker and I wasn’t given the time extension! It isn’t fair,” Yoong pouted.

“I know kiddo, but hey cheer up. How about I treat you guys all out form samgyeopsal?” Taeyeon smiled as the group headed towards a very familiar stand right across the street.

“Are you sure Taeng? How about we treat you this time? You know you need the money,”

“Siwon it’s okay. Don’t worry about it, I got it. Besides after getting a second job to help my parents, I’ve gotten a few extra hundreds or so to spare. Besides this is a cheap meal,” Taeyeon chuckled as he waved at his favorite Ahjumma.

“Ahjumma! Samgyeopsal for my friends. No soju, just a coke for each of us,”

“Coming right up boys,” the middle aged lady smiled as she prepared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter