Monday

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

It was finally Monday morning; students began to fill the campus grounds as time was ticking. There was about thirty minutes before the clock struck eight o’clock, the start of the school day. Students were spread about socializing with their group of friends. A group of students in particular, were seated at a nearby picnic table.

The table was filled with no other than Taeyeon as his group of friends. They were laughing so hard they were almost in tears as they reminisced of what had transpired over their weekend fun. The boys held their stomachs as they pointed and laughed at one of their friends.

“Oh man, Kris you should have seen Yul’s face when he saw her. He literally was drooling over her,” laughed Siwon as he held his stomach.

“I was not!”

A chuckle escaped Kris’s lips as he laughed along with the group, “Man, I wish I was there. If Yul drooled over this girl... she must be beautiful,”

“She rea--”

“Who’s beautiful?” questioned a voice causing Yul to jump. His face had gone a shade of red as he knew who exactly the owner of that voice was. All eyes were on him as they looked up to see who had joined them, a few snickers were heard as they glanced at Yul.

“Pany-ah!” smiled Taeyeon as he saw his childhood friend. “Come sit with us, Yul scoot over so our dear friend Tiffany can sit beside you,” he ordered with an underlying smirk on his face.

Yul rolled his eyes at his mischievous friend. As much as he didn’t want to, he couldn’t help but think of a thank you to his friend who was sly enough. Doing what he was told he scooted over and made room for the girl. He silently prayed that everything was going to be alright as he felt Tiffany’s body against his side as space was quite limited.

It wasn’t before long that Sunny, Seohyun, and their friend Nicole had joined them at the table. With a few introductions, the group seemed more close knit group. They began to laugh and share stories of their experiences. Once there was ten minutes till school started they all got up and started walking inside.

The group was greeted with the sight of no other than Taecyeon and their supposed friend Jessica who was in the middle of a fierce tongue battle with each other. The boys glanced and gave a face of disgust. “Get a room!” grumbled Yul as they walked passed the couple.

Causing the couple to break free from each other. Taecyeon stood up straight and wiped his lower lip before smirking at the group. He straightened out his shirt and stood i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter