Falling Crazy in Love

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: 
1. If you haven't seen Crazy Rich Asians, you should watch it because it's a pretty good movie. 
I kinda want to write a fic related to it. 
2. Please enjoy this update! :D

 

Chapter 23: Falling Crazy in Love

 

 

“Taeyeon-ah!” waved Mr. Jung as he stood at the front door of his house. He watched the young lad hop out of his car and jog towards him. Once he was in arms-length, he put his hand firmly on Taeyeon’s shoulder giving him a slight side hug before walking inside.

 

“Uncle,” he smiled bowing slightly.

 

“Sooyeon will be coming down shortly. You know women…” he chuckled. “Come, come. Would you like some water?”

 

“Oh, sure” Taeyeon smiled awkwardly before following the older man into the kitchen.

 

The past couple of days Taeyeon found himself driving to the Jung’s every day. It didn’t bother him, he has grown quite fond of the family. However, a part of him felt a little weird as the relationship between him and Jessica was still quite blurry. But his relationship with the Jung parents have grown stronger. After you get past the strict exterior, they’re quite friendly and generous people. Such a Jung thing.

 

Taking a sip of his water, he turned his attention to Mr. Jung. “So Taeyeon, graduation is fast approaching. Where would you be going to college?”

 

Clearing his throat, he smiled, “I got a scholarship to Seoul National University,”

 

Mr. Jung had a surprise look on his face. “Wow, that’s quite impressive. What will you be studying?”

 

“I… I actually haven’t decided quite yet,” he blushed rubbing the back of his head.

 

Mr. Jung tapped his chin. “You should study business and you can work for me,”

 

Before Taeyeon could say something, Jessica walked in the kitchen. The young lad let out a sigh of relief. As his eyes looked at the blonde, a smile spread across his lips. The girl never failed to take his breath away.

 

“Let’s go, we’re going to be late”

 

“When did you care about being late,” teased Taeyeon as he made his way over to the girl.

 

“Yah” she smacked him on the arm.

 

The two bid Mr. Jung goodbye before heading out of the estate.

 

 

···

When they arrived at the hospital, the duo went towards Narsha’s department. While Jessica went to go sign in, Taeyeon patiently waited in the waiting room. His eyes scanned around the room, his gaze fell upon the other pregnant women in the room. A small smile on his face.

 

Jessica sat next to him bringing him back to reality. They waited patiently for Jessica to be called. While they waited they were scrolling through their phones, sharing funny videos they found on their Facebook feeds and memes that they found hilarious.

 

As Jessica was called, Jessica held her hand out for Taeyeon. It surprised him. He wasn’t sure if he was expecting to go inside or not, but he was glad that she was inviting him to join. The two followed the nurse who took the typical measurements. When they were left in the room alone, Jessica was seated on the table while Taeyeon sat in the chair.

 

“Nervous?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Jessica puffed out her cheeks and nodded.

 

“I think you’ll be fine,”

 

“I… know… but after the accident… I’m just scared…”

 

He got up and gave the girl a hug. “Narsha is the best ob-gyn out there,”

 

“I know” she mumbled in the crook of his neck, giving him goosebumps.

 

There was a knock on the door causing them to pull away. They blushed as the doctor walked in.

 

“Hello Jessica. Hello Taeyeon,” the doctor greeted.

 

“Hello”

 

When the doctor got situated the doctor began to do her work. She had Jessica lay down and roll up her t-shirt, while Taeyeon moved his chair beside the blonde. He held her hand to help calm her nervousness.

 

“Are you ready to listen to your baby’s heartbeat?”

 

They both nodded silently.

 

Placing the cold gel on her tummy, she placed the device on her belly feeling around. Their eyes glued to the monitor. Their eyes widened as they looked at the progress of the baby.

 

“Woah,” Taeyeon let out in a breathy tone.

 

“Your baby is bigger now,” smiled Narsha.

She pushed a few buttons and a sound of fast beating filled the room. Their breaths hitched. The blonde looked at her companion and smiled the biggest smile he had ever seen. He squeezed her hand, smiling widely.

 

“Everything looks good. Heartbeat is good too. Do you guys want to know the gender of the baby?”

 

The two looked at each other. They hadn’t really talked about it. Jessica never mentioned anything about it. Jessica bit her lip. “S-Sure…”

 

Moving the device, a little bit more, Narsha smiled. “You’re having a baby…”

 

 

···

 

The couple walked out of the clinic with a big smile on their face. Taeyeon couldn’t keep his eyes off of the ultrasound pictures. He felt very proud. Yet, sad because this baby wasn’t really his.

 

“What’s with the face?” Jessica asked as she stopped in front of Taeyeon.

 

He shook his head.

 

“Nothing,”

 

“You were smiling so big just a few seconds ago and now you’re frowning”

 

He sighed. “I’m really happy for you and the baby. I’m just being… weird,”

 

Jessica shook her head. She took a deep breath and looked at him before wrapping an arm around his waist. “You know… even if the baby isn’t yours, you’ve earned the title of dad…” her words were quiet but loud enough for the latter to hear. They both blushed.

 

“Taeyeon… you were there for me when I found out and when he left. You took me into your home… you woke up whenever I craved anything… you worked your off to help pay for my first clinic visits… You still come take care of me… You still take me to see the doctor… has Taecyeon done those things?” her voice was soft yet calming.

 

“No…”

 

“Then I think you’ve earned the father status,” she smiled giving him a quick peck on the cheek before walking to the car.

 

 

···

 

The two were in Jessica’s room taking a nap when an intruder came in. Holding up their phone they quickly took a snap of the pair cuddling on the bed. Jessica on her side with Taeyeon behind her holding her close with his arm around her waist. How cute, yet gross at the same time.

 

“Yah!” yelled the intruder causing Taeyeon to shoot up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter