Weekend Plans?

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

Weeks had passed ever since the whole ordeal with Taecyeon and Jessica. The group simply chose to get over it and forgive them as they both possibly had their reason to acting so rudely. The group came up with the conclusion that they’ll be as patient with them as humanly possibly, as suggested by their leader Kim Taeyeon.

 

Though, basketball practices were always the same. Taeyeon and Taecyeon going head to head on the court. Taeyeon was more of the reserved side and didn’t let Taecyeon phase him. He simply shrugged it off and let Taecyeon be Taecyeon.

As for Tiffany and her friends, they were frequently hanging out more and more with Taeyeon and his little possy, people say. The group of girls were constantly at the boy’s lunch table having lunch. At first it was the talk of the academy, as if some scandal between celebrities dating another celebrity. But they all got over it as they soon realized that they were all just great friends. Though some students did ship some with others.

Taeyeon had walked over with his tray of lunch with a friend in tow. As he stood at the head of the table a smile appeared on his face as he greeted his friends, “Guys, I’d like you to meet Amber. I’m pretty sure you’ve seen her floating around with her girlfriend Krystal,” he chuckled.

“Ayy Ambro!” grinned Kris as he waved.

“Ah~ So you’re the one who’s dating baby Jung,” smiled Tiffany as she motioned Amber to sit down with them. “Speaking of baby Jung where is she?”

“She’s at the nurse’s office... getting some sleep,” Amber chuckled.

“Typical,” they laughed.

The group of friends were talking amongst themselves until a golden brown haired student walked, more like stomped, to her way to the table. With a tap of Tiffany’s shoulder, the student motioned for the girl to follow her. Tiffany, being the student’s best friend, had gotten up and followed the older girl to the side where they can talk amongst themselves.

The student’s face was straight and emotionless. The aura that she was giving out was rather cold and very scary to what others would think. The student stared at her best friend as she gathered her thoughts.

“Yah, Miyoung. Why have you been hanging out with those guys than hanging out with Taecyeon and his friends?” the girl complained as she crossed her arms.

 

The girl was clearly upset over Tiffany’s attitude. Her best friend has been ignoring her like a plague. Shouldn’t her best friend and her friends be at the same table as her boyfriend? Not some guy that is so... ugh!

Tiffany opened to say something until a figure approached them. Yul slung his arm around Tiffany’s shoulder and smiled. “Hey, the guys are dying to know if you’ll join us,” said Yul as he looked into Tiffany’s eyes.

“Go where?” questioned Tiffany completely ignoring the very irritated and impatient Jessica beside her.

“The guys want to go camping, though it’s already November it’s still pretty warm out. Besides Siwon and Sooyoung’s parents have a huge cottage in one of the provinces. Sunny, Seohyun, and Nicole are going. Amber said she’ll ask Krystal. So wanna come with us?” he questioned.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter