Talk to Me

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here's another update! Hope you enjoy! This fic is coming to an end soon :(
 

Chapter 28: Talk to Me

 

 

As the couple walked back into the house hand in hand, they were smiling from ear to ear. They were lost in their own little world when they didn’t realize eyes were on them.

 

“What’s got you two giggling like school girls?” asked Tiffany with a brow raised.

 

Jessica could only blush and shake her head. “Oh nothing~”

 

Before anyone else could pry, Taeyeon intervened asking if there was any cake left for them to eat.

 

The couple had decided to keep their engagement lowkey for the time being. They didn’t want to add any more excitement. Especially since Jessica wished for it to be a calm night and that Taeyeon is at his limit. They will tell them another time.

 

As Taeyeon waddled into the kitchen, Krystal came snooping by. “So did you ask her?”

 

His heart nearly leapt out of his chest out of fright. “Jeez Krys… you scared me!”

 

She laughed before making a serious face, “But seriously, did you ask her?”

 

The dorky grin plastered on his face made her let out a shriek as she pounced on her brother-in-law to be. He groaned in pain but that didn’t stop her from hugging him.

 

“Yah! Be careful with my Taengoo!” Jessica reprimanded as she joined the two into the kitchen, prying Krystal’s arms off of him.

 

Krystal could only squeal once more before hugging them both. So happy to have the two of them in her life.

 

“Congratulations Taeyeon-ah” smiled Mr. Jung as he walked in.

 

“T-Thanks U-Uncle” he stuttered.

 

“Nonsense, it’s going to be dad now and forever” he winked.

 

 

···

 

April 29

 

Mr. Jung had specifically hired a teacher from SM Academy to help Jessica keep up with her studies when Jessica moved back home. However, she didn’t have to do school work every day.

 

And when Taeyeon was critically injured, the private teacher helped Taeyeon catch up with his own school work. Now that he was feeling a lot better, he was going to go back to school.

 

Finishing up his orange juice, Krystal came into the kitchen. “Oppa, the driver is ready. Let’s go!”

 

He gave a thumbs up as he downed the contents of his drink before placing it back down on the table. He wiped his mouth with the napkin before turning to his wife to be. A smile formed on his lips, but a pout on hers.

 

“No fair that you two get to go to school and I have to stay home” she pouted.

 

He leaned over and gently placed his lips on her cheek. “I’m sorry babe… At least you don’t have to go to school and you can do whatever you want”

 

“But I’m boooored~” she whined.

 

He chuckled, “I’ll make it up to you when I come back okay?”

 

She nodded her head still pouting so cute that Taeyeon just wanted to pinch her cheeks.  “I’ll tell you what, in two weeks we don’t have school. So… why don’t we invite the squad over to celebrate the school year coming to an end and what not”

 

Her pout slowly went away. “Fine, I’ll tell dad about it”

 

Taeyeon smiled in victory and kissed her forehead once more before getting his belongings to join Krystal.

 

“Love you!” he yelled across the foyer before exiting the house.

 

Jessica could only blush and shake her head at her lover’s antics.

 

“Taeyeon is such a nice kid. He’s a wonderful addition to the family,” smiled Mrs. Jung as she took a seat at the table.

 

She smiled wide earning teases from her mother.

 

 

···

 

The driver dropped them off and all eyes were on them. Whispers about Taeyeon were beginning to spread. But the lad could only roll his eyes as him and Krystal walked inside.

 

“Hey guys!” Taeyeon greeted.

 

“Omo! Taeyeon!” his friends screamed, gathering around him. “You’re back!”

 

“Yes I am!”

 

Arms wrapped around him. “Glad to have you back Taetae!”

 

He couldn’t help but feel so proud to be surrounded by his best friends.

 

···

 

 

It was lunch time and the group were found in their usual spot. Everything seemed to have gone back to normal. No more rumors, no one cared, and everything was peaceful.

 

As they were all in the middle of their meal, Taeyeon had received a text from his dearly beloved that had him smiling from ear to ear.

 

“What’s got you smiling so stupid?” teased Siwon as he nudged him.

 

Taeyeon awkwardly chuckled and shook his head, “Just Jessica being Jessica”

 

Krystal pretended to barf. “My sister is a little overprotective of Taeyeon,”

 

They laughed. Taeyeon blushed.

 

“Shouldn’t it be the other way around?” Tiffany grinned. “Either way, I like that you’ve melted the ice princess. She’s a lot nicer now back when she was dating that lousy fart”

 

Everyone at the table all nodded in agreement.

 

Shaking his head, he wiped his lips with a napkin before speaking up. “Speaking of Jessica, in two weeks…. May 13… there’s no school. Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter