Oops

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Short update!
*Please enjoy!
**Ignore any grammar mistakes 

 

Chapter 16

 

 

“Taeyeon oppa!” snapped Krystal.

 

Taeyeon quickly let go of Jessica when he heard his name and blinked. His eyes wide as saucers and pale as if he had seen a ghost. Words tried to come out of his mouth, but he quickly shut it before turning around and leaving.

 

The blonde stood unmoving. Her eyes were just as big and agape. All she could do was watch the boy’s retreating figure. She was unmoved by all the eyes that looked at her and then to the boy and then back at her. Yet, for some reason she felt a little bad.

 

“Jessi…” Tiffany mumbled.

 

Snapping out of his daze, Yul quickly put down his champagne glass and ran after his best friend. But to his dismay his friend was gone and out of sight. Even his car was gone.

 

“He left…” Yul announced as he joined his friends who were trying to make the situation less awkward.

 

“W-What…?” stuttered Jessica as she looked up at him. She was slowly processing what had just happened.

 

He sighed. “He left. Walked out the door without a coat and his car is gone in the driveway,” he scratched the back of his head.

 

“Impossible, he’s drunk!”

 

“I’ll try to call him,” Siwon said as he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

 

However, to their dismay Taeyeon’s phone was on the coffee table. Their friend had vanished and didn’t know what to do about it.

 

Jessica sat quietly trying to think what had just happened. She coolly shrugged it off. Her sister slowly walked to her and sat beside her.

 

“I told you,” Krystal said.

 

“It was because he’s drunk,” she reasoned.

 

“No… I don’t think so. If he was drunk he wouldn’t have driven off,”

 

“If he didn’t have feelings for you, would he have run away?”

“He’s embarrassed?”

“You’re just coming up with excuses,” her sister poked.

 

“Let’s not let this ruin the mood, I know for a fact that Taeyeon will be fine,” Yul smiled.

 

The group nodded their head and continued on. But it was quite evident that it had already dampened the mood as they were thinking about their friend. Especially someone in particular.

 

···

 

Grunting, fists came in contact with the leather steering wheel. Taeyeon was pulled over on the side of the road. He ignored the throbbing sensation of his fist as he leaned back in the driver seat looking up. What had he done?

“Stupid stupid stupid, why would you do that?” he spat at himself. “You don’t even like her that way… she’s just that bully who needs your help,”

 

He placed his forehead on the steering wheel.

 

“Why the hell did you kiss her Taeyeon?” he continued to lecture himself. “Now you can’t go back to the group because you made things awkward,”

 

Hitting the steering wheel again, he let out a moan. “What am I going to do? I… I’ll just go back and go home… Tiffany can house her right?”

 

Agreeing with himself, the young lad continued to drive around before he headed back to Kris’s plac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter