Coex Mall

Love Finds A Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Four hours had passed and Taeyeon’s four hour shift was finally over. Heading towards the back end of the cafe, he took off his apron and hung it neatly against the other aprons. Pulling out his cell phone he checked the time, it was currently three o’clock in the afternoon. Taking a quick glance at his phone he noticed he had just received a text message from no other than his friends, on their group chat. A chuckle escaped his lips as he read the conversation.

 

Yoong: I’m hungry...
Hyoyeon: When are you not hungry?
Sooyoung: I’m hungry too!
Siwon: Aigoo.. when is my younger brother not hungry?
Yul: Do you guys want to hang out then?
Siwon: Sure why not? It’s saturday after all. This good looking man needs to go out.
Yul: Aigoo, always so full of yourself.
Hyoyeon: What about Taeyeon hyung?
Yul: He’s working right now.
Sooyoung: Lets go lets go lets go!
Yoong: Yeah! Lets go!
Yul: Boys, hush.
Siwon: Then lets go to Coex, and meet around 3ish.
Yul: Sounds good. Taeng should be out of work by then. Taeyeon if you’re reading this
come find us at Coex.
(sent about 1 hour ago)

A grin was plastered on his face as he sent a text to his fellow buddies. “I’ll be there don’t worry,” he typed before sending.

Grabbing his belongings he headed towards his car. Getting in he started the car and drove towards the mall they agreed to meet, Coex Mall, one of the well known malls of South Korea. The drive to the mall wasn’t that long, for the traffic wasn’t as bad as Taeyeon had thought. It took him at least twenty minutes to drive from the Cafe to the mall.

Looking for a parking spot, a pout was evident on the young lad’s face as it was quite difficult to find an actual parking spot. Besides, it was the weekend after all. After driving around the whole entire parking area he finally spot a parking spot. And to his luck he noticed a familiar face in the car beside him. Getting out of his car he made his way towards the car next to his and stood near the driver’s seat. He stared inside the vehicle hoping for the driver to notice him. Standing for a good minute and a half, he was finally noticed.

“Holy shi-!” yelled the driver, startled by the figure beside his car.

Taeyeon fell to his knees as he laughed at his friend’s antics. Moving to the side his friend got out of the car holding up a fist, ready to hit him. “Aish! Kim Taeyeon, are you really my hyung or are you some... aish!” complained his friend.

“Kim Hyoyeon, how was I not supposed to scare you? You sat in your car staring off into space,” Taeyeon laughed as he wiped the tears that escaped his eyes.

“Shush, we don’t talk about this to anyone okay?” glared Hyoyeon as he locked his car.

“Okay okay. Anyways are the rest of the guys here?” questioned the older lad.

“Yes yes, they said they’re at the entrance. Lets go”

The two walked on as they headed for the entrance of the underground mall. To their surprise they spotted their group of friends easily. Yul who stood tall and reserved looking around for the sight of them. Siwon, who was running around getting his brother Sooyoung and their good friend Yoong to stop getting in line at each food stand. A chuckle escaped the pair’s lips as it was a rather usual image to see when they went out on group hang outs.

Spotting the Kim Duo, Yul waved his hands calling them over. As the group was united they walked in. They didn’t have any specific destination in mind but decided to just walk around and talk. It was a Saturday after all and they had nothing special to do on a weekend today. As the group walked around they laughed and spoke.

Turning the corner the group had unintentionally run into a group of girls. Realizing who they had run into, their eyes grew wide at the sight of Jessica Jung. Bowing in apology they expressed their apologies and started to back away un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter