Valentine's Confession

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

I saw jiyeon came today. I think I don’t see her for days already. Finally she came. I can see some changes in her. She looks brighter than before, no longer with her gloomy and sorrowful face. Is it because our baekhyun? I know baekhyun always spend time with her right now. I don’t know how but baekhyun is pretty cool that he can approach jiyeon. I thought he would fail just like sehun and kai, but surprisingly, jiyeon accept him although she still looks quite cold towards baekhyun. But yeah, baekhyun is the best in getting along with people easily. Maybe jiyeon feels comfortable with him.

If I was a girl, I will accept people like baekhyun in my life, at least he can light up my life, although he is kind of dorky and derpy. It is baekhyun’s break time, I bet he will spend his break with jiyeon, and yes I was right. There he is now, right in front of jiyeon with his cute bright face. They look close though. Wait, did baekhyun really like her? But who doesn’t like pretty girl like her. Somehow, I really think I’ve seen her somewhere before. But I can’t remember at all.

I’m really sure that I’ve met her before because I never feel this familiar with strangers. But… let it be. Maybe I’ll find out later. Now, I should just let baekhyun be happy with his new, or should I saw, his new first love.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon is walking alone to the café that night. She got a phone call from baekhyun. Yeah they finally had changed each other phone number. Jiyeon is so happy to get call from baekhyun just now, but she has no idea why baekhyun asked her to come to the café in the midnight like this. Isn’t it their café is closed on eleven? Jiyeon thought but she still walk to the café. She herself doesn’t know why she just follow what baekhyun said but her heart said so.

She arrived in front of the café but looks like it’s closed though. It is so dark like everyone has gone back. Jiyeon sighs, but suddenly she heard a whispering voice. When she looks at the left corner, she saw someone is standing there while waving at her. Jiyeon almost buckled down due to over surprise. Fortunately she can see clearly it was baekhyun the one who is standing right there.

“I’m sorry if I surprised you.” Baekhyun said when jiyeon finally walks toward him.

“It’s okay. But what so serious?” Jiyeon asked.

“I prepared something for us.” Baekhyun said while smiling excitedly.

“I don’t understand…. What is it?” Jiyeon asked again.

“Follow me first.” Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun then pulls jiyeon’s hand with him. They are not going far as baekhyun just take jiyeon into the café by using the back door. Baekhyun is no longer wearing the uniform as the work time is over. But jiyeon doesn’t understand the reason baekhyun brings him into the café. When they enter the café, jiyeon saw the table that is arranged neatly before were no longer there. There is only a table left in the middle why the other tables are arranged at the corner. On the only table, there are a candle with some foods on it. Baekhyun then help jiyeon to sit first and after that baekhyun disappear to somewhere at the back. But not long after he returns with something in his hands. He brings a small cake with him and put it right in front of jiyeon on the table.

“What is this all for baekhyun? I really don’t understand.” Jiyeon asked in confused.

“Don’t you know what day is today?” Baekhyun asked, still standing by the table.

“No I don’t.” Jiyeon replied confidently.

Upon hearing jiyeon’s answer, baekhyun then gives his warm smile to jiyeon. He then pulls a chair with him and sits next to jiyeon. He is now holding staring at the cake and suddenly he talks.

“Today is valentine day. I’ve expected you don’t know what day is today. I know valentine day is only for a couple to celebrate. But I never celebrate this day before because I never fall in love. I never found a girl that I believe can be with me. It’s kinda shocking right, a sweet talker like me never had a girlfriend right?” Baekhyun asked while smiling at jiyeon.

“Why don’t you have any?” Jiyeon asked curiously.

“Because like I mention, I’ve never met any girl that I believe can be with me, until the day… I saw you.” Baekhyun said while staring at the cake, didn’t dare to look at jiyeon.

“Why me?” Jiyeon asked again.

“I don’t know how, but I am positive that I’ve fall in love with you jiyeon. From the day I saw you, my heart is so eager to approach you. During the time I was trying to approach you, not even once I feel like giving up because my heart really wants you.” Baekhyun said and jiyeon can see baekhyun’s red ears.

“So what are you trying to say now?” Jiyeon said, trying to control herself from smiling and laughing.

“I just wanna say that… I love you, and will you be my girlfriend?” Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter