The Unspeakable Love

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

I look at my watch. Ten minutes left before my shift ends. I had planned something for jiyeon so I’m so enthusiastic right now. I can help to smile alone like a crazy people but I’m really crazy now, crazily in love with jiyeon. Although there’re still more I don’t know about her, I wish to know them all because I want to be the best for jiyeon. Suddenly I saw Luhan is coming with someone following behind him, a familiar tall guy.

“Kai, sehun, come here hurry up!” I called those two that are busy gossiping.

“What is it?” Sehun asked excitedly.

“Eh, isn’t it Luhan? Is that his brother behind him?” Kai asked.

“Oh yeah! That’s why I feel familiar with that guy. It’s chanyeol hyung!” I said, realizing something.

As soon as both of them walk into the café, sehun and kai quickly run towards chanyeol and greet him happily. We actually quite close with luhan’s brother because he was the one who always helped us during our studies, and he really helped a lot before, so let say that we owe him a lot too. When he left Seoul to further his study, we can feel the lost, but now he’s comeback and that’s a good news. Luhan came to me leaving the three behind.

“Thanks baekhyun. You can go change now. I really appreciate your help.” Luhan said while smiling warmly.

“Okay!” I run to the changing room and change into my casual attire.

I look into the mirror to make sure that I look good. Yeah of course I have to look good in front of jiyeon. Plus, today I will take her to play at amusement park. I bet she rarely play too. I walk out of the changing room and I can see my friends are still gathering in front of the cashier counter with chanyeol hyung. I walk towards them while smiling happily. Chanyeol saw me and he quickly widen his arms to hug me and we greet to each other.

“Ugh this hyung is so tall like giant!” I said after he hug me.

“No it’s you the small one like dwarf.” He replied me while laughing.

“Always mocking me.” I said pouting pretend to be angry.

“Hey baekhyun don’t act cute because you’re not.” I heard sehun teased me.

Everyone is laughing, well including me. Their joke never hurt me anyway. I love the warm situation between us every time we are together. Now that chanyeol hyung is back so I bet our day will be full of fun. I feel like everything is going smoothly right now, I’m closer to jiyeon, and now our beloved brother had come back, everything is doing well. Thanks God for making our life better.

“Excuse me, miss.” I heard a girl’s voice.

I bet not only me attracted by it because everyone is looking to the direction of the voice. Seems like someone is blocking the door because the girl is trying to go out. But isn’t that jiyeon? The one who is standing at the door? It’s really her! I quickly waving at her excitedly but why her face seems so surprised? When I was just trying to approach her, suddenly she runs away.

“What is happening?” I heard kai asked.

I look at all my friends, they are all look confused. Luhan is looking at me and I don’t know why he looks so shocks. I think I shouldn’t let her just like that. What if something happen?

“Guys, I’ll be going first. Chanyeol hyung, enjoy your day. I need to go now. Bye!” I said and directly run out of the café.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Baekhyun runs outside to get jiyeon while his other friends just look at him. When he finally disappear from their sight, everyone seems to come back to their sense.

“Okay guys let’s continue our work.” Sehun said while clapping his hands.

“Hyung, you can sit there first. We’ll come later.” Luhan said to chanyeol before continue his work as the cashier.

“Okay. I’ll sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter