Unbreakable

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Baekhyun and jiyeon finally arrived in front of their apartment that night after meeting baekhyun’s dad. Baekhyun parked the car and quickly get out, same goes with jiyeon. Jiyeon is quite unstable because she’s a bit tired since she works from the afternoon. Seeing jiyeon’s tired face, baekhyun quickly makes his way towards jiyeon to help her.

“Are you okay yeonnie?”

“I’m okay don’t worry. I just need some rest and everything will be okay.”

“Okay. Let’s go.”

Baekhyun grab jiyeon’s hand and led her into the elevator. Jiyeon smiles to see baekhyun cares for her, just like before she died. When they arrived at their level, baekhyun still doesn’t let go of jiyeon’s hand. He led jiyeon until they arrived right in front of jiyeon’s door. He let go of jiyeon’s hand and smile bitterly. Jiyeon can’t control herself when she finally hugs baekhyun tightly.

“Why yeonnie?”

“Nothing. I just feel like hugging you. Thanks for tonight. This is such a great night, because I’m with you. Good night baek.”

Jiyeon then release the hug and shows baekhyun her best smile before she then turns around, ready to get into her house. But before she manage to open the door, baekhyun pulls her into his embrace and kiss her lips passionately. Jiyeon reply the kiss. They’ve been hugging and kissing for about five minutes when baekhyun finally broke it. But then, he got quite surprised because he saw tears in jiyeon’s pretty eyes. Jiyeon turns around to get into her house but blocked by baekhyun, again. Jiyeon doesn’t turn around because she doesn’t want baekhyun to see her tears.

“Yeonnie… why did you cry? Did I hurt you?”

“No baekhyun. It’s nothing. I need rest. Good bye.”

Jiyeon ends their conversation there and quickly get into her house without even turning around. Baekhyun stands there, flustered. There’s so many things playing in his head right now. Due to the cold air outside, baekhyun then walk into his house.

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I can still feel baekhyun’s touch and kiss on that night. It has been three days I haven’t seen baekhyun. It’s not because I don’t want to, but because I got illness so suddenly after that night, maybe because I was exposed to the cold air, my body is quite sensitive, since before. I got fever and endless coughed. It makes my head hurts sometimes. But I was already familiar with severe pain, so this is nothing compared to when I’m dying.

 

 

Sungmin is busy taking care of me in this three days. Actually I’m so grateful that I was sent here with him. He really helps me a lot, without him, I won’t be able to do this. Sungmin approaches me as I am lying on my bed. He then sits next to me while touching my forehead, probably checking my body temperature.

“Noona, you should’ve take care of yourself more. Remember, we’re living like a real person here although we’re from spirit world.”

“I’m sorry sungmin. Don’t worry, I will get well soon.”

“But you’ve been sick for five days. That was long for a normal fever. You should meet the doctor.”

“Five days… so I only have 20 days left with baekhyun. I wanna see him now. I don’t have much time left to spend with him.”

“But noona you’re not well.”

“I don’t care.”

I quickly get off of my bed and take the sweater before I walk out of my room, leaving sungmin there. As I went out, I make my way to the house next door. I ring the bell and wait for anyone to open the door. My head is feeling dizzy right now, and I think I can’t keep standing any longer. Someone please open the door now.

“Yeonnie?”

Fortunately, before I collapse to the floor, sehun opens the door. He is smiling widely to see me. He then pulls me into their house and I saw kai, Luhan and baekhyun are all sitting on the couch in the living room while watching television. Each of them greet me when they saw me, including baekhyun. Suddenly, I feel like the room is spinning around. And then I can feel sehun’s hand catch my body before I could collapse.

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

It has been five days since I met yeonnie. She doesn’t come and I don’t see her or even sungmin in this five days. Maybe she’s busy. But then… is she still mad at me because of that night?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter