Learn to Love Again

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV                    

“I’ll give you a ride to baekhyun’s house.” Chanyeol said while looking straight into jiyeon’s eyes.

“Thanks but I can go on my own.” Jiyeon said while pulling away her hand from chanyeol’s grip.

“Jiyeon, it’s easier if chanyeol hyung send you there since he’s driving his own car and plus he’s been there before, right hyung?” Kai said without knowing anything.

Chanyeol nods and jiyeon doesn’t have any choice but to accept the offer from chanyeol. Jiyeon nods toward chanyeol makes him smile excitedly. Chanyeol put his arm around jiyeon’s shoulders and lead her outside to his car. Upon seeing chanyeol’s behavior towards jiyeon, Luhan can only sigh while sehun and kai just look at them confusedly, knowing nothing about their relationship.

 

 

 

Chanyeol treat jiyeon like jiyeon is still his girlfriend. He opens the door for jiyeon, and make sure jiyeon feels comfortable in his car. The situation in the car is so awkward because jiyeon just keep looking outside and ignoring chanyeol. When they stop at the traffic light, chanyeol sighs loudly. He just can’t help but to keep staring at jiyeon’s flawless and perfect face. “Why did I leave you back then?” He thinks. Suddenly chanyeol hold jiyeon’s hand makes jiyeon surprised.

“Chanyeol, please stop this all.” Jiyeon begged.

“I’m sorry jiyeon, but I still love you.” Chanyeol said.

“It’s over chanyeol. I admit I still love you. The feeling is still there in my heart. I can’t forget you either because you really means everything to me back then. We have to move on yeol.” Jiyeon said with a teary eyes.

“Jiyeon, I know it’s my fault. I left you just like that. But trust me all the time it’s only you in my mind.” Chanyeol said and his eyes are teary as well.

“Chanyeol, I forgive you. That’s all the past. I need to move on, you need to move on. We need to move on yeol. I just can’t accept you anymore, I just can’t. Don’t ask me why just… forget it all.” Jiyeon said and her tears finally fall down.

“Is it because of baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yeol, keep driving. It’s green light.” Jiyeon replied.

After that the situation becomes awkward again. Both are thinking about their relationship. Chanyeol suddenly remembers how happy they were back then until he broke all the happiness they built. He had promised a lot of sweet things to jiyeon but he ended up broke all the promises he made. He then realized he was a very cruel boyfriend to treat jiyeon like that. Jiyeon trusted him with her whole heart but he threw jiyeon just like that to strive for the excellence that he gained for nothing, just for the satisfaction.

After a few minutes of driving, they arrived at the residential with a so many houses. Chanyeol stops in front of a two stories house. Jiyeon looks at the medium sized house. She then prepare to go out when suddenly chanyeol grab her hand again.

“Chanyeol… please…” Jiyeon said.

“Please wait for a minute. Answer my question just now, is it because of baekhyun?” Chanyeol said.

“It’s not because of anyone yeol. It’s because of us and because of me myself. I wanna get back to you chanyeol, I was thinking to accept you back into my heart before this. But my heart just, feels something different. I’m not sincere even though I wanna accept you back. Because I know I will be wasting the happiness I hardly gained during the time you left me. Now I will strive for that happiness, without turning back to the past. I hope this clear everything.” Jiyeon explain everything that she’s been thinking of, and she can see chanyeol slightly nods.

“Now I understand. I’m sorry for everything jiyeon. So… we should start all over again, as a friend.” Chanyeol said.

He then takes out something from his wallet, actually a business card and give it to jiyeon. Jiyeon takes the card and take a look on it. Finally she is smiling makes chanyeol’s heart fluttered, but he knows, there’s nothing more he can do. Jiyeon waves him a goodbye before she climb up the stairs to the rooftop house, where baekhyun lives.

“If the guy is baekhyun, I’m sure you will be happy again.” Chanyeol talk to himself before he drove away, leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter