23 days

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

I got nothing to do today. Plus, I really don’t have any idea on how to make baekhyun happy without telling him my real self is jiyeon. He looks gloomy all the time and I rarely saw him smiling or even laughing. It has been a week sungmin and I came to the world for my mission, but I don’t think I’ve ever make baekhyun feels happy in this whole week. I know, my sudden existence near him only give him pain, because I would remind him of our old memories. But I’ve given the chance to meet him again even only for thirty days, so I have to make him happy again.

I look at sungmin. He is busy with his new recipe books. He doesn’t look like someone that love to cook, but he actually is. And I, of course still with my sketchbook. I was sketching some pictures before got distracted by the thought of baekhyun. Suddenly, someone rings the bell. Sungmin makes his way towards the door and open it, revealing three handsome guys standing in front of the door. They are Luhan, sehun and kai.

I got flustered for a while to see them. Honestly I can’t hide my happy expression because I really miss them. I feel like rushed towards them and hug the tightly, seriously. But of course I can’t. That would be strange, plus my sprained ankle is not yet recovered. Sungmin welcomed them in happily. Luhan, sehun and kai then sits on the couch in front of me while sungmin runs to the kitchen, probably getting some drinks.

“Hye yeonnie. Baekhyun told us about your injury so we came to visit.” Luhan said.

“That’s so sweet. Thanks guys…” I replied while smiling.

“Oh before I forget, these guys are my friends, also living with me and baekhyun. This is sehun, and this is kai.” Luhan said while pointed at them.

“Hye sehun, kai. Nice to meet you guys, I’m yeonnie by the way.” I said.

“You’re not jiyeon…?” Sehun suddenly asked.

“N-no…” I said, stuttering.

“Do you know who is jiyeon?” Kai then asked.

“I-I…” I flustered in front of them.

“Guys that’s not proper. Forgive my friend. They might miss our late friend so much. Plus, you really looks like her.” Luhan apologized.

“It’s okay… I understand you guys.” I replied and look away, do not dare to look into their eyes.

“Please tell us you’re jiyeon. Jiyeonnie… I know it’s you. Just by looking at you once, I know it’s you even though you have different style from jiyeon we knew, I know you are our jiyeon. I know…” Sehun said, half begging.

Seeing sehun’s hoping face, I can’t hold my feeling any longer. I look down the floor, avoiding their eyes. Finally tears fall down my eyes. I start sobbing slowly. I don’t know what are their response to see me suddenly crying because I afraid to look at them.

“Noona!”

I heard sungmin’s voice, probably just come out from the kitchen. He puts the drinks on the table before sits next to me to calm me down. But I just can’t stop crying. I’ve been resisting my tears for about a week after I met baekhyun, chanyeol, kris and Luhan. When I finally met sehun and kai, I really can’t hold it anymore. I want to tell them that I am jiyeon. I want to tell them how much I miss them. I want to hug them.

“Yeonnie… I’m sorry if I hurt you. I’m so sorry.  I didn’t mean too…”

I can feel someone is sitting next to me. It is sehun. He puts his hand on my shoulder and pats me slowly, showing his guilt feeling. I buried my face to his chest and cried as much as I can. I can feel his arms around my body, caressing my back. I feel so relieve, I feel like having back my previous life.

“You’re right… I’m jiyeon. I am your jiyeon.”

I finally confessed. I can’t hide it to them any longer. Sehun suddenly pushed me from his hug and look at me, surprised. He is frozen in front of me, same goes with Luhan and kai. But within a few seconds, Luhan and kai get up from where they sit and rushed towards me. Both kneeled down in front of me and sehun while looking at me unbelievably. I wipe my tears and try to calm down before I told them everything.

“I am jiyeon. I came to do something. I have to make baekhyun happy without him knowing I am jiyeon. He has to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter