Stay With Me...

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

I park the car right in front of the hospital and run into the hospital as fast as I can. I don’t care what others will say about me, right now jiyeon needs me. I have to be by her side now. I run to the room sehun told me just now. I enter the room and I saw my friends are all in there, including chanyeol. I can see jiyeon is lying on the bed, a little bit pale but thank God she is conscious. I ignore the others and run directly towards jiyeon and hug her tightly.

“Are you okay babe? I’m sorry I left you this morning.”

“I’m okay. Maybe I’m just tired.”

“You need to rest more after this okay. I won’t let you do anything next time. I will take over everything including households.”

“I can help you. I’m just a little but tired. But baek… who are they? Did they know me? They are all your friends right? I can’t remember any of them. Why?”

 

Jiyeon pointed at chanyeol, sehun, kai and Luhan that are standing at the corner of the room. I look at them. I can see their worried face. I look at them and then at jiyeon, she forgot everyone? It is happening… I’m speechless, I can’t say anything to answer jiyeon’s question, because I don’t know what to say. Instead, I just can let out a small sigh. I touch jiyeon’s face and let out a smile, as bright as I can.

“Yes they are my friends. Don’t worry they are all nice.”

“Okay then. Baek… can you tell the doctor I wanna go out from here. I hate to stay in here. I wanna spend time with you at home. Plus, I need to finish my painting, I still have a few things to add up. I afraid I will forget the idea again. Can you tell the doctor?”

“Okay. I will go and see the doctor now. You stay here with my friends for a while okay.”

 

Jiyeon nods and smile bitterly. I walk out of the room slowly. Right after I got out, I sit at one of the seat in the hallway. I hear the door opened, and it is chanyeol. He comes and sits next to me. He puts his hand on my tight, and pats me slowly.

“You have to be strong baek, for jiyeon.”

“I hope I can, but every time I faced her, I can’t control my feeling. Plus, when I see her hoping face, it is so depressing. I don’t wanna lose her, but she seems weak day by day.”

“I know. I know it’s hard. But give it a try baek. I know you can do it. Just keep being strong and give jiyeon all the love you have. Now go and see the doctor, jiyeon might wait long.”

 

I nod and quickly make my way to the doctor’s room. I take a deep breath before get into the room, getting ready to hear anything more heartbreaking. When the doctor saw me, he smile, seems like he has been expecting me. I sit in front of him and try to smile like I always did, but it is so hard. My lips seems to have a cramp.

“So baekhyun-ssi, you know what has happened to jiyeon right?”

“Yes I do. Her body is getting weaker right, and her brain also.”

“You’re right. She can’t remember any of her close friends. Seems like she only remember you and some other things around her. She also had suffered severe headache every night before sleep and sometimes would last until morning.”

“Wait… what? Every night before sleep and last until morning?”

“Yes she told me just now.”

“She never told me that. I thought only that one night. What can I do doc?”

“Just keep supporting her and don’t forget to remind her to take her supplement on time. But baekhyun-ssi… from what I see, she doesn’t have much time left… I’m sorry.”

“How long doc? How long the time left for me to be with her?”

“I don’t know, maybe a week, or a few weeks more, or a few months. I’m not sure, but I don’t think she will survive more than one month with this condition.”

“… I got it. Can I bring her back today? She will spend her remaining time at home.”

“Okay then. As long as you take good care of her. Can you promise me that?”

“Yes. I promise I will take care of her.”

“Another one, please tell her that she should stop painting because it can affect her nerves and brain.”

“I’m sorry I can’t help with that. I can’t stop her from painting her ‘biggest dream’. I have to go now, thanks for everything. You’ve done a lot for her doctor, she will sure remember all of your deeds to her. I will remember too. Till we meet again.”

 

I walk out with mixed feelings. I don’t know what to do now. I don’t know what should I tell jiyeon. I lean my body on the wall, trying to calm down. I only have a few weeks left with jiyeon? I can’t believe it… I can’t believe I will lose jiyeon soon. Tears start filling my eyes. Damn! It came out again. I cri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter