Tulips

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

I enter the empty room and look around. It’s pretty. Yesterday, sehun, Luhan and kai helped me decorated this room. Now it looks as much as a room for doing art works. Although these guys only drew something silly on the wall, painting the wall with colorful paint, scribble down random things and doodling some anime character, still I love it. Now I can paint happily because I know my friends’ love are around me. I see they also arrange all the painting stuffs at the corner of the room. This ease my work.

Now I just need to think what I should paint. I believe the idea will come out easy because I just love the surrounding. I sit in front of the canvas that is leaning against the wall and stare at it, hoping that the idea will come out soon. I keep thinking and there it comes, an image coming into my mind. But… it is the image of… baekhyun smiling brightly. It is the image of baekhyun looking at me while smiling brightly, with a shining light around him.

He has, a perfectly adorable smile. Tears start filling my eyes. I miss him. No doubt… I just miss him, which is why the image appeared in my mind. Suddenly I remember, the last time we spent time together. He fed me lovingly. That was the last time I saw his bright smile. Then, I remember the night, the first night us being together. His touch was so gentle. I felt loved that time. But no matter how long it has been, the feeling is still real, like it happened last night. His touch, his kiss, his embrace.

I miss everything about him. Every single thing about him is kept in my mind. But… soon I will forget all this. I don’t wanna forget, I want the memories keep being in my heart. I wanna bring all the memories with me when I die. God… you can take my life, but don’t take the memories away as well, because I love him too much. Tears start flowing down my eyes. Finally after a few days, my tears fall again. No matter how hard I try to forget and stay calm, I can’t resist when I remember losing baekhyun… I just can’t…

 

 

 

Author’s POV

The doorbell rings. Jiyeon quickly get out of her painting room to open the door. She smiles bitterly when she saw chanyeol is standing in front of her with a bouquet of two-petal yellow tulips in his grip. Chanyeol is smiling brightly and quickly walk into the house. It is almost a month after jiyeon knew about her illness and after baekhyun gone away from everyone’s sight.

“I found this in front of the door after I arrived.” Chanyeol said while hands jiyeon the tulips.

“This isn’t from you yeol? I thought you bought me this.” Jiyeon said and took the tulips.

“No… but I ordered pizza and I bet it will arrived soon.” Chanyeol said while looking at his watch.

“Oh my God pizza in this hour? It’s almost eleven we shouldn’t eat pizza, it’s unhealthy.” Jiyeon grumbled.

Suddenly, someone knocks the door again. Jiyeon looks at chanyeol strangely. Who would came in the middle of the night? Chanyeol gets up and quickly open the door, revealing three guys waving happily while each holding a box of pizza.

“Hye we delivered pizza. I got beef pepperoni here with extra cheese.” Sehun said happily.

“I delivered Hawaiian chicken pizza with thin crust.” Luhan said.

“And here’s crunchy bbq pizza and I brought along your favorite tteokpokki!” Kai said excitedly.

 

Their spontaneous action makes jiyeon laughs hardly on the couch. And unfortunately she is the type of that can hardly stop when she finally laughs. Concerning her health, chanyeol runs toward jiyeon to stop her from laughing too hard, afraid that it can make jiyeon feel pain again. Remembering her own condition, jiyeon finally stop laughing and shows these three kids a very bright smile although she looks so pale.

“Next time we shouldn’t do any extreme jokes.” Chanyeol said.

“It’s okay don’t worry. So this is the delivery boy, they are all handsome though. Hahahaha.” Jiyeon laughed again.

“Okay jiyeon now stop laughing!” This time, Luhan stopped her.

“I’m sorry… I’m hungry, let’s eat. I want that extra cheese pizza. Give me that first.” Jiyeon ordered.

“Who said eating pizza at night is unhealthy just now?” Chanyeol ironically said.

“Forget that yeol. Now take this, eat it well!” Jiyeon said while shoved a slice of pizza into chanyeol’s mouth.

Chanyeol got surprised by the sudden shoved. Everyone is laughing at him hardly because he looks so funny with a full mouth. Sehun, Luhan and kai then take turns to feed jiyeon tteokpokki. Without anyone noticing, they actually forgot to close the door, and there’s someone outside, staring at them with a sorrowful eyes.

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I look at the pretty two-petal yellow tulips. I’m not trying to cross the way between jiyeon and chanyeol, I just wanna give this to her. I arrived in front of her house and standing there stiffly. I don’t have the courage to see her. I keep staring at the house. As the light is on, I can see jiyeon’s shadow through the window. Why I have to be as much like a stalker just because to give jiyeon this tulips. I walk forward and stop in front of the door. I put the tulips on the floor, right in front of the door.

I turn away and ready to leave the house. Suddenly I saw chanyeol hyung’s car stop near the house. I run behind the tree and hide there. Luckily he didn’t manage to see me. I watched him,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter