That Girl

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

The café is full with people that evening. There are couples, friends, workers, students and even families are in there. Four handsome boys are busy running here and there in the café. One is busy taking orders. Another one is busy delivering the orders. The other one is busy brewing the coffees. The last one is busy at the counter with so many customers are lining up in front.

They look so busy all around the café but still, they put their brightest smile on their handsome faces. The four boys are actually the main attracts for the café. There are known to be handsome, bright and friendly. One of them is actually so good in brewing the best coffee, and it’s none other than baekhyun, the brightest and the cutest among them. He is brewing the coffee with style and passion, makes his coffee loved by everyone.

The tiring hours slowly pass by when it is already half past seven. People are going back to their home to rest. The four boys are finally can breathe freely. They can see people are going out from the café one by one until finally, only a girl is left, at the corner. She is sitting alone while looking at the sketch book on the table. Her right hand is holding a pencil, but she doesn’t even drawing or writing, because her hand is stiffly holding the pencil.

Sehun, as the waiter that always taking orders is aware of that pretty and innocent girl over there. She always ordered a caramel macchiato but the thing is she never finished that coffee. It was just a cup of coffee but still she didn’t finish it. She did nothing instead of staring at the sketch book blankly. Luhan, whose take care of the counter, always take the pay from the girl, but not even once he can look into the girl’s pretty eyes because she never looks up. If she does, she would look somewhere else but not into Luhan’s eyes. While kai who delivering the order never once hears her voice, not even a thank you from her. She looks like she doesn’t notice kai at all.

Now, only baekhyun, the one that never approach her closely because he is busy at the back. He always heard about that girl from his friends and he sometimes saw the girl when she’s on her way out of the café. But hearing the personalities of the girl from the others, he seems attracted. Yeah he is full of curiosity.

Luhan: baekhyun, please take care of the counter for a while, I really need to go to the toilet. I mean it’s really urgent.

Baek: oh make it fast okay.

Luhan: sure.

Baekhyun then slightly laugh at luhan’s begging face. He is now standing behind the counter when suddenly a girl, a very innocent girl came. She is holding a sketch book and she is now searching for her purse but it looks a little but hard with a sketch book there.

Baek: let me help.

Baekhyun then takes the sketch book and put it on the table at the counter. The girl actually looks quite shocks but she just let him. She found her purse finally. Baekhyun then asked her, “What did you drink?” “Caramel macchiato.” She reply slowly. “Eat?” baekhyun asked again. But the girl just shook her head signaling that she didn’t order food. “Okay. It’s just three and half dollars.” The girl then hands the money to baekhyun. Before he could say thank you to the girl, she walks away without even looking back. When she’s gone, baekhyun then realized, she left her sketch book there.

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I enter my room and quickly lying on my soft and comfortable bed. After went through this exhausted day, this bed really are the most precious needs for me right now. Finally I can rest and reduce the tiredness of my body. Suddenly, an image appear in my mind. It is that girl.

Who is that girl? I think she is the one they always talking about. So, she’s really that pretty. But why did her expression really… sad? And if I’m not mistaken, I saw her eyes are teary, did she cried? Oh but wait! Just now she forgot to take her sketch book.

I get up from the bed and take my bag that I just threw away next to the door when I came in. I took out a medium size sketch book and sit back on the bed. I open the cover of the sketch book where I saw a unique abstract pattern, but it wrote a name there, it’s JIYEON. So her name is jiyeon? Nice name… I turn to the next page, but it’s blank. I turn to the other page, still it’s blank too. Is she drawing something or not? If not, why would she brings this around?

I turn the page randomly, and suddenly, there it is, something was drew on the page in the middle of the sketch book. It’s a sketch of someone’s face. It is a perfect man, with a very handsome face. The sketch looks so real, like a person that really exist, and I think yes this perfect crea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter