Eternal Love

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

I stop at the gallery where jiyeon usually sent her drawings and paintings. I walk into the gallery and take a look at the paintings in there until finally I arrived in front of a painting. Jiyeon painting was being loved by everyone from the arts university. Some of them wanted to offer jiyeon a scholarship but unfortunately, it was too late. Jiyeon had left us when she finally got everything she actually wanted to achieve in her life.

 I stare at it long… it is a beautiful tulips garden with a bright blue sky behind. But what attracts me the most is, there are a guy and a girl sitting on the bench together. The girl is resting his head on the guy’s shoulder. The guy looks so much like me and the girl is jiyeon. I smile to see this paint although my eyes are teary.

“It is my dream. My biggest dream in life, something that I don’t wanna lose. Something that I wanna keep in mind forever. Even if I die, the dream will become eternal because I had painted it and people will see it during exhibition, and will remember my dream. I hope so…”

So this is the dream jiyeon talked about. Her biggest dream is to be by my side forever. She knew she can’t be by my side forever, so she painted it so her dream won’t be forgotten. I look at the bottom of the painting and I can see there are a few lines of words. I didn’t notice that before. I focus at handwriting and it is indeed jiyeon’s.

“Your love and mine will remain eternal. Stay with me. Your love is all I got. I love you forever byun baekhyun.”

I will love you forever too park jiyeon. I should’ve appreciate you more when you were still alive. I don’t think I’ve given you much love you needed. You deserved more. But it was too late. You left first, let me live in this world alone, crying all day remembering you.

 

 

 

 

I walk into the house, the place I spent my whole day with jiyeon before. I look at the kitchen, where jiyeon used to cook. We eat together and cooked together here. I went into the bedroom and look around the tidy room. I open the closet and look at all the apparels in there. I can remember each of jiyeon’s clothes, which one she liked to wear and which one she didn’t. I took out a small carrier and put it on the bed. I put all my clothes from the closet into the carrier.

Suddenly I heard something behind me. I turn around but there’s no one. What am I thinking? Of course there’s no one in this house. It is only me… alone. I continue packing up all my clothes and getting ready to leave this house of memories. But when I take away the carrier from the bed, I saw something on the bed. It is a sketchbook, the one that jiyeon always carried with her to the café before. It has been long since I saw jiyeon carried this with her. I take it with me and quickly walk out from the room.

I put the carrier at the door. I make my way towards the painting room, the room that jiyeon usually spent her last days at. I look around the room, I can see some doodling and random stuffs painted on the wall. Just by looking at it, I know my friends did that. They had done great to cheer up jiyeon when I wasn’t here.

“Everyone loves you jiyeon. I know, my friends is as sad as me when you’re gone, but they hide it well from me so I won’t be so sad. Everyone miss you as much as I am.”

I walk out of the painting room. Then I saw my keyboard in the living room. I smiled. Jiyeon really loved to hear me singing while playing the keyboard. I will left it here. I don’t think I can play that keyboard in front of any other people except for jiyeon. It will make me remember jiyeon every time I play it. I took the carrier and open the door, I look around the house for the last time before I step out.

I look at the house… the house that keep the last memories of me and jiyeon. Just by looking at this house, it feels like I’m looking at jiyeon. Chanyeol is right, jiyeon would want me to be happy and keep moving on, not being lifeless like this. I will, I will keep moving on but jiyeon will always be in my heart. I can still remember that day clearly, the day jiyeon left me.

 

 

I woke up that morning, and see jiyeon is sleeping in my embrace tightly. She looks so innocent. But I noticed something is not right because her body was so cold and her face was so white, like no blood at all. I try to wake her up, but no matter what I did, she didn’t open her eyes. I was just about to propose, to make her fully mine on this valentines. But I was late, I was just slightly late. I put on the ring I bought for her on her finger, and I cried next to her all day before she was buried.

My friends have to calm me down every time. I fall under great depression and admitted to the hospital. Kris, chanyeol and my friends had to take turns to take care over me. Doctor told me to stop thinking about jiyeon but I couldn’t. It is so hard for me to accept I had lost the one I love the most, again. I had lost mom, and then jiyeon. I got a severe stress sometimes until my body became so weak. Kris brought me to our mansion and hired a private nurse to take care of me until I recover from my depression.

It took one year for me to recover from the depression of losing jiyeon. After one year I finally came back here, to this house just to take all my stuffs. But it only makes me remember my time with jiyeon even more. Before I got depressed again, I have to go away from here and leave all the painful past behind. I put the carrier and some other stuffs into the car and drive away from the residential.

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

It is Valentine’s Day again. If I’m still alive, I would’ve spent the entire day with baekhyun. I look at the ring on my finger. I still remember the day I left baekhyun and others. I woke up that morning just to feel so cold all over my body. I got up from the bed to take a jacket, but when I looked back, I saw myself was sleeping in baekhyun’s embrace. That really freaked me out. I ran to the mirror to look at myself, but I didn’t see myself. There’s no one in the mirror except for the reflection of the room. Tears started flowing down my cheeks.

I heard baekhyun moaned. I look back and I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter