Can't Stop Loving You

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol’s POV

“You should be grateful that you at least have brother always by your side, helping you and all. You should be grateful you have your successful company. But me… I don’t have anything now dad. I’ve lost everything. Previously, I lost mom that always be by my side when you’re and brother not. Then, I lost jiyeon, someone that I think would give me the happiness and be the remedy to all your s. Now, you even take the place for me to live. What’s next dad? What else will you take? This café? My friends? You won’t satisfy until you finally take everything I have, until I finally die in loneliness, you won’t satisfy don’t you? !”

 

The moment I hear baekhyun said that, I feel like my heart is torn into pieces. Yeah… baekhyun has been through so many things all this time. What have I done? Why didn’t I realize before that he actually has been hiding all the pain inside but outside he showed us his bright smile? You’ve been through so many things. Your heart must be so broken when losing jiyeon.

This is all my fault. If I blocked jiyeon last night from lying to baekhyun, he might not be this broken. Today is also my fault, if I refused when Mr. Byun asked me to bring him here, this wouldn’t happen, everything can still be fixed. But it’s too late for me to regret all this. I wish I can help baekhyun, but how? I can’t resist seeing his heartbreaking face. I can’t resist hearing his trembling voice.

I hope I can tell you about jiyeon now, about how much she loves you, but then… jiyeon is sick. What should I do now? Suddenly, baekhyun force my hands to get away from his arms and he then walk away, leaving everyone frozen here. I can see sehun and Luhan run to the changing room, following baekhyun. When I look around, some customers pretending not to hear us. Kris is trying to calm down his dad from explode.Not long after, I saw baekhyun walks out of the room with his casual clothes, carrying a bag with him. He passed by me without even looking at me. Then sehun and Luhan came out from the room.

“Baekhyun please stop! Baekhyun!” Sehun shouted baekhyun’s name.

Sehun runs after baekhyun, probably trying to block him, but ended up being ignored by baekhyun. I can see baekhyun flustered for a while before he then walk away, leaving us all behind. Sehun seems so shocked because of baekhyun leaving and Luhan is trying to comfort him.

 

 

 

I look at kris that is helping his father to get into the car, he is indeed a very good son, like baekhyun mention. I never saw he refused to Mr. Byun even once. After their car finally disappear, I quickly get into my car. I need to go look after jiyeon, I hope she’s doing okay.

 

“Jiyeon, it’s me chanyeol.”

I ring the bell and then said. Within a minute, jiyeon opens the door. She force a bitter smile when she saw me. She looks rather pale and weak. When I enter the house, I saw a big painting canvas at the corner of the living room. She wanna draw in this kind of condition?

“What is that for jiyeon?” I asked.

“It is for my upcoming art exhibition.” She replied.

“And when is that?” I asked again.

“In six months…” Jiyeon said spiritless.

“But… are you sure?” I asked.

“Yeah… at least I leave something memorable before I die. Oh I need your help to move this.” Jiyeon said.

 

Oh my God. My heart feels so hurt when I hear jiyeon said that. Even if you don’t leave anything, we will always remember you jiyeon. I feel like my tears is about to come out when she said that innocently. I know you fake a smile. I know you’re so heartbroken inside. Ahh I need to hold my tears yeol don’t cry!

“So where do I put this?” I asked while taking the canvas.

“In that empty room next to mine. I will do my work there later on. And you need to help me buying all the painting stuffs.” Jiyeon said again.

“Okay jiyeon.” I said and quickly bring the canvas into the room.

 

No chanyeol, you can’t cry in front of her because it will make her depress even more. And you can’t mention about baekhyun either. I remind myself while staring at jiyeon that is busy listing stuffs she needs to buy.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon puts all her supplement and medicine into her handbag. Today chanyeol will bring her to the arts store to buy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter