Final- dream and reality

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys! Before you start reading, I just wanna inform all of you that this is the very last chapter for this story :') I'm so happy but sad at the same time. Please please love the ending I've made. And it is quite long though. Hehehehe happy reading my beloved readers and friends >.<

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I still can remember clearly what the man told me in my dream few days ago. I’ve failed the mission he gave me. I can’t believe it. I thought I’ve made baekhyun happy. He told me he is happy, why must he lied to me? But it had happened anyway. I only have a few days left. I should spend this remaining time with baekhyun since I will have to leave him… for the second time. But, I haven’t seen him after the day he brought me to the house. Maybe he is busy with his project…

I only got for about four days to be with baekhyun. Even sungmin is preparing to leave. It hurts so badly, to leave someone that I love for a second time. If it was so hurtful to leave baekhyun more than year ago, it is more hurtful to leave him again. But when I think back, it is better for baekhyun if I left, since he actually unhappy with me around. So if I leave later, he won’t be so sad. Yeah it is okay as long as baekhyun didn’t feel the pain again. Maybe I think it is hard for me all this time, but it is actually harder for him because I was the one who left him, not him leaving me.

I know I look quite disorganized lately, maybe because of think too much. I really can’t stop thinking about my failure. Now, I have to tell baekhyun about this, he deserve to know that I will really leave after four days, but he can’t know about my real identity or everything will become harder for me, and for him. I need to talk to him right now, yes, because four days is a very short time.

 

 

I ring the bell two times and the door opened from inside within a few seconds, revealing Luhan, smiling sweetly at me. I bet Luhan, sehun and kai too had forgot about the thirty days thing, like I did few days ago.

“Hye Yeonnie! Come in.”

“No it’s okay. Luhan, is baekhyun home?”

“Yes he’s in there with sehun and kai. Come in and join us.”

“It’s okay. Can you tell baekhyun I wanna meet him for a while?”

“Sure. Wait.”

 

Luhan walks in to call baekhyun. I saw baekhyun coming out, showing me his bright smile. I can’t believe he is not happy because this is the smile I saw when I first met him, the smile that warm my heart.

“Baek… can we talk?”

“Sure babe. But why so serious? Come in.”

“Can we talk somewhere else?”

“Okay then. Let’s go to the park across the road.”

Baekhyun takes my hand and we walk down the park together. I feel so warm when he holds my hand. But soon, I will leave him and all the warmness he got. I will be back to the cold spirit world, without his love again. As long as we arrive at the park, I pull away my hand from his grip. He looks quite flustered but as always, he is really good in controlling his expression sometimes. I sit at one of the bench at the park and baekhyun quickly joined me. He sits next to me and let out a heavy breath.

“Baekhyun…”

“Yes yeonnie?’

“You know right, only four days left before our agreement as a 27 days couple ends?”

“Yeah I actually acknowledge that. I’m sorry I got quite busy with the project so I can’t spend my time with you.”

“It’s okay. But baek… after four days, we will break up, as promised.”

“I know…”

“Can I ask you something? And please answer me honestly,”

“Sure yeonnie.”

“In this 23 days, did I really make you happy?”

“Yeah. I’m seriously happy with you around. You really make me happy like you promised me. But the problem is me. I can’t forget jiyeon, she filled my heart with her love.”

“We will break up and take separate ways after four days, and there’s something I wanna advice you. Please move on and exit the past, because the memories of the past won’t promise you anything. Trust me…”

“I got something to tell you too. Don’t you ever questioned the true love, because it is unbreakable. It will remain eternal as long as both side keep the love in their heart forever. I have to go now. I got something to do. See you later.”

I saw baekhyun walk away, leaving me at the bench alone. He is not going back into the building, but he’s going elsewhere. Maybe he is just too busy. Tears falling down my eyes. If our love is really unbreakable… I won’t end up leaving you even after I was given the second change. Maybe I just really not meant to be with you. Maybe we’re not that unbreakable like you said.

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I walk away, leaving jiyeon at the park alone. Yes… jiyeon… she is jiyeon, the girl I love the most. Jiyeon, my other half. I don’t care even if my friends said I’m thinking nonsense for saying yeonnie is jiyeon, because I know she is indeed jiyeon. I can feel it every time I’m with her. Even if her appearance is really different from jiyeon I knew, I can see through her eyes that in the inside, she is still jiyeon.

I saw the sketchbook in her apartment and she said it is sungmin’s but I’m not that fool. Even just by looking at the drawing style, I know it is jiyeon. I lived with her for a few months and that was enough for me to know every single thing about her. Everything I did with jiyeon, it feels the same when I was with yeonnie. People will never know how much I love jiyeon, until nothing can change my feeling towards her. I know God had listened to me and send her back to me… I just have to make the next move. I don’t know why you put the 23 days as the condition but I won’t let you go, not even after 23 days, but even after I died, you will always be mine.

On the last day, which is four days from now, I will confess everything to jiyeon and tell her that she shouldn’t pretend anymore, because I had known her real identity. She won’t have to hide anything from me. I’m sorry if my words just now hurt you jiyeon, I’m sorry I left you and has been avoiding you in this few days, because later on, I will make sure that you will always be in my embrace again… and forever.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Finally the last four days have passed and now it is the last day for jiyeon and sungmin to be there. Sungmin had got everything prepared for them to go back to the spirit world while jiyeon still lost in her thoughts about leaving baekhyun and her other friends.

While for baekhyun, he is busy preparing a surprise for jiyeon by himself without telling others. It is only him, doesn’t aware of jiyeon leaving the world by today. He takes a bouquet of pretty yellow tulips from the florist, the tulips he had ordered few days before. He will tell jiyeon everything today. He rings the bell few times and sungmin is the one who opened the door.

“Hye sungmin, can I see jiyeon?”

“I’m sorry hyung but she left few minutes ago.”

“Where is she going?”

“I thought she said ‘home’ just now. I’m not sure.”

“Thanks.”

When sungmin said home, baekhyun knows that jiyeon went to her old home. He quickly makes his way there and drive speedily. In his thoughts right now is only jiyeon. Now he really sure that yeonnie is jiyeon. From the start, he knows that she is jiyeon, that’s why he said their love is unbreakable.

Right when he arrived, baekhyun runs towards the door and burst into the house. He looks around, but jiyeon is nowhere to be seen in the living room. Baekhyun runs to the bedroom, and when he enters, he saw jiyeon is standing near the bed while staring at it, and she doesn’t even notice baekhyun that is standing at the door, looking at her. Baekhyun approaches jiyeon, takes her hand, and kiss it. Jiyeon then realizes baekhyun is next to her.

“Baek…”

Baekhyun only smiles while jiyeon eyes is teary. Baekhyun hands her the tulips he is holding. Jiyeon smiles bitterly and takes the flower before she smells the fresh scent of the flower, which is doesn’t really have smell. Still being silent, baekhyun then takes out something from his jacket and hands it to jiyeon as well, it is a folded paper. Jiyeon takes it and opens the fold. She is staring at the paper, reading the contents before looks at baekhyun confusedly.

“Why…?”

“You stated there, this letter is for my future mate, but I don’t find any other girl that I want except for you. I only want you, so I give this letter back to you. Basically you wrote all those for yourself. Please, I only wanna be your remedy. I love you, only you jiyeon…”

“What did you call me again???”

“Jiyeon… I know it’s you. Please don’t keep pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter