I Won't Give Up

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

It has been days after the day when baekhyun take care of jiyeon that night. Jiyeon still came to the café every evening, still with her sketchbook, and still with her cold personality. But there’s something different with her now. She’s no longer staring blankly at her sketchbook like usual, but now she’s always drawing. Her pretty hands smoothly sketching something on her sketchbook.

That cold evening, like usual jiyeon is sitting at the corner while drawing something. While baekhyun and his friends are doing their work joyfully. When finally only few customers left, they now could feel a bit relax. Luhan is now playing with his phone, probably still with his social networking. Sehun and kai are busy stalking girls, like usual. But baekhyun makes his way towards table number 4, where jiyeon is drawing with her full attention. Right when baekhyun sits in front of her, jiyeon clumsily close her sketchbook makes baekhyun quite surprised.

Baek: why?

Jiyeon: nothing. What do you want?

Baek: I just wanna talk. Is it okay?

Jiyeon: find other people to talk. It’s no fun talking with me.

Baek: but for me it’s fun just to sit and look at you. And it will be more fun if I can talk to you.

Jiyeon: stop being cheesy.

Baek: why are you so cold?

Jiyeon: that’s what I am.

Baek: lying. I know you’re not like this. If not, you’re not gonna talk to me even a word right now.

Jiyeon: leave me alone.

Baek: okay. But I have a request. Let’s go out with me tomorrow. I have a day off tomorrow and I don’t know what to do. So I think it must be fun to spend time with you. I’ll wait for you in front of the mall at 2 o’clock. See you tomorrow.

After he said that, baekhyun gets up and walks to the kitchen. Jiyeon is pouting while looking at baekhyun that act like nothing happens. Jiyeon is now pissed by baekhyun’s acts. He doesn’t give jiyeon chance to reject or agree. “Who are you to order me like that?” jiyeon said in her mind, still with her cute pout. Without her realized, baekhyun is actually watching her from a far, chuckling at her cute expression, “I know you have that cute side jiyeon. I will make sure you express all your hidden personalities, and even your feelings.”

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

“Kringggg!!!!” Ahh that annoying alarm again. I wanna sleep more. I rarely can wake up late since I have to go to my work at nine in the morning. I thought today is my off day, why would this alarm rang early in the morning. I took my alarm clock and take a glance of it with my half open right eye.

Wait! What?! It’s already half past twelve in the afternoon? But why do I feel like my sleep time duration is so short? And oh! I have to go to the mall, I have a date with jiyeon today! Wait, is it a date? But we’re not even friends. I don’t care, for me it’s a date. Our first date. Without wasting any more time, I get up and quickly take a bath and prepare myself. I spray the perfume all over my body. This scent work as a therapy for me. It gives me more energy and pleasant feeling every day. I hope everything will work smoothly today.

I rarely can dress casually like this since I’m always with the café’s uniform. I feel so happy and excited today. I bet jiyeon is as pretty as usual. I wait for her in front of the mall, on the stairs to the park. I stand there and look at my watch. It’s already half past two. I thought I would be late, but she has been 30 minutes late and I don’t saw her sign anywhere. Will she comes? Or it’s only me who get excited?

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

Today’s weather looks so cold. I can see cloudy sky throughout the window. This kind of weather makes me wanna stay home all day. But I can’t be that unproductive. It’s such a waste to spend my precious time staying in home. I have to go out. Who knows, there’s something interesting out there today.

I walk alone at the sidewalk, like usual. People look at me weirdly, but I already get used of it. People thought I’m a loner, but yes I’m a loner anyway. People thought I’m mute, yeah I don’t talk too much now. People said I’m unlucky, they’re totally right, because I really am. I walk pass by those judgmental people around me and then I saw that café, the place where I spend my days. The café that give me the warmness with those warm friendship around. That four guys, I hope I could have friends like them.

Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter