The Unforgotten Love

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol’s POV

I went into the big house that I’ve left for almost two years. I look around the house, I really miss this place. This is much better than all the time I’ve spent in San Francisco in this two years. Finally I’m back and will never leave this place again. I climb up the stairs slowly, still look around the house, satisfied. I open the door to my room, the coziest place in the world for me. I saw the king sized bed in the middle of the room, without waiting for any longer, I throw my body onto the bed and lay there comfortable.

Suddenly, an image came out in my mind. The girl I saw at the café’s entrance just now, that was jiyeon right? Is it really jiyeon or it’s just my illusion? But she really looks like jiyeon, it’s just she looks thinner than before. Even the dress, is one of jiyeon’s best dress that I had seen before. Only God knows how much I miss jiyeon. I know, I’m the one who hurt her, and I’m the one who had left her just like that. I’m such a bad boyfriend.

The first thing that I will do after I arrived here is, I will get jiyeon back. I will fight for what once had been mine. I know, she hates me. I can see in her face at the café this evening. I know I did wrong for leaving her just like that without even giving her the opportunity to bid me farewell. But why she went to the café just now? If I’m not mistaken, I saw baekhyun waved at her. Did they all know jiyeon?

I have to ask Luhan. He might know something about jiyeon. I know, you still love me right jiyeon? Because I still love you, as much as I love you before. I take out something from my wallet. This is jiyeon’s photo that I’ve been looking at during this two years being apart from her. I look at the photo, a girl with an innocent pretty face with a beautiful smile. The girl that had made me smile a lot when I was with her. I want you back, because I never forget you.

Suddenly I heard someone is opening the door downstairs. Maybe it is Luhan. I put back the photo into my wallet before I walk downstairs. I saw Luhan is sitting on the couch in the living room. I make my way towards him and sit next to him. I can see his tired face, but he still show me his adorable smile. Just a little less adorable than mine.

“Hyung, how is it? The feeling being in your own house?” Luhan asked me.

“It is so cozy seriously. You need to rest, you’ve been working too hard lately. When will you guys quit the job?” I asked him.

“Until we all get the offer to further our study. You know what, you’ve influenced us a lot. We wanna further our studies abroad like you did.” He replied confidently.

“Glad to know all of you got that kind of resolution but make sure don’t put too much effort on your work at the café. I can see tiredness on your face. Same goes with your friends.” I told him.

“Okay okay. We’ll try. But hyung can I asked you something?” He said.

“Of course. What is it?” I replied.

“Park Jiyeon. You know that girl don’t you? That was your ex-girlfriend right?” Luhan asked makes me flustered for a while.

“Don’t lie hyung because I can see your face this evening when you saw jiyeon at the café. Plus, I always feel familiar with her before. I think I’ve seen her with you before.” He said again.

“Actually, you are right. She is my ex-girlfriend.” I replied slowly.

“Do you still love her?” He asked again.

“I’m not sure.” I said.

“I don’t think so. You are such an egoistic guy, I am sure that you won’t get back to someone you’ve rejected right? Okay hyung, I need to rest. See you tomorrow.” Luhan said before he disappear to his room.

Am I really an egoistic guy? Is it not right for me to get back with jiyeon? Why did Luhan talked like that? Is there really something behind all this? They all seem to know jiyeon well. Maybe I should just go and meet jiyeon myself.

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Jiyeon is sitting in her living room while drawing something on her sketchbook. It has been long since she draws. Her face looks so pale and lifeless. She can’t sleep from last night until today after baekhyun left her at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter