I Promise You...

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

I greet all the other staffs in the restaurant and quickly put on the apron. It’s almost a week I work here and everyone is just so kind, but nothing can compare to Luhan, sehun and kai. I miss working with them. Plus, my job here is a total different than in the café. Don’t sigh baekhyun! You have to work hard to further your study. Fighting!

“Baekhyun, here it is another round of dishes to wash.” One of the waiter, hoya, hands me the dishes.

“Alright. Let me take this.” I said and take the dishes.

“Baekhyun be careful! There are….. Broken glass…” He said.

“Ouch!” I murmured.

It’s too late because I already hold the broken glass and hurt my palm and fingers. I can see blood are coming out non-stop from the wound. Hoya panicky takes out a handkerchief from his pocket and quickly wrap up my wound, trying to stop it from bleeding. That was hurt.

“You need to go to the doctor now. This wound is quite terrible you need to get the treatment from hospital.” Hoya said.

“No I’m okay. This is just a small wound.” I replied.

“What small? Go now I’ll tell the manager you’re hurt. Now go!” Hoya pushed me with a worried face.

I slowly nod and then take all of my stuffs. I look at the wound and the blood, this is quite big actually. Plus, it’s hurt a lot. What an unlucky day today. I hope nothing bad happens because I rarely injured myself like this.

 

 

I walk out of the doctor room after saying thank you to him. Now I got bandage all around my right palm, how can do my work like this? I have to work, if not, where can I get the money. As I am on my way to the hospital entrance, I flustered when I saw Kris and chanyeol are entering the hospital together. Why must I met these two hyungs here? Run! I run away and hide behind the nearest stairs. I sneakily look at them and I saw they passed by me and went into the elevator.

Luckily none of them see me. But what did they do here together? They do business in the hospital? Stop making conclusion about what are they doing and I should go now. I have to tell my manager about this. Right when I step out from behind the stairs and make my way to the entrance, I heard a voice shouting my name loudly and echoing around the hospital lobby.

“Yahhhh BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!”

OH MY GOD. That really surprised me. I think everyone around here got surprised. When I turn my head, I saw sehun and Luhan are standing in the middle of the lobby while looking at me fiercely. So it’s luhan’s voice just now. They seems mad. What have I done? I need to escape from them now. I wanna start a new life and if I’m still here, they gonna ruin it. I run out the hospital as fast as I can. I don’t care what the people around say I just need to escape now.

But when I look back, Luhan is right behind me and he finally manage to catch my arms. How can I forgot Luhan is a fast runner? Sehun is just arrived and panting hardly. I can’t go anywhere now. Luhan is holding me tightly. Both sehun and Luhan look at me but they didn’t say anything. Me too, because I don’t know what to say.

“Where are you going all this time?” Sehun asked.

“I’m still here in the city.” I replied innocently.

“Don’t make that innocent face or I’ll punch you on the face! You have no idea how worried us three when you’re gone! The café is all gloomy and boring, there’s no fun without you! You have no idea how crazy I’ve became every morning when you’re not in the café!!” Luhan said.

 

I never saw him mad like this. He might be too pissed off because of me.

“But you guys are happy without me around. You only need me in the café right? Because I saw you guys happily spent time with jiyeon… without me.” I finally said.

“Yeah because we need to make jiyeon happy before… before…” Luhan stammered.

“Before what?” I saw Luhan and sehun looked away, avoiding my eyes.

“Sehun, before what? Say it now I’m asking you guys, before what?!” I forced.

“Let’s go in first. Chanyeol hyung will tell you.” Sehun finally said.

 

 

Their face are not as happy as before, like in jiyeon’s house. What is happening? What’s with jiyeon?  I followed them back into the hospital. We ride the elevator to the third floor. We walk along the corridor until we finally arrived in front of a room. Luhan knocks a few times before he opens the door. From outside, I saw kris hyung sitting on the couch. But when he saw me, he automatically get up.

“Baekhyun!” He said.

I walk in, together with Luhan and sehun. When I enter, I saw chanyeol and kai is standing next to the hospital bed. What surprised me even more is, the body that is lying on the bed unconsciously is… jiyeon. My eyes widen and my heart almost stop beating. I walk towards jiyeon’s body as chanyeol and kai step away, giving me space. I touch jiyeon’s pale face with my injured palm.

“What is happening to your hand baek?” I heard kris asked.

“Nothing. Just a small injury.” I answered, with m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter