You Are Mine Tonight

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Jiyeon and baekhyun look into each other eyes. Both sits awkwardly but their eyes are full of love. Realizing the situation becoming more awkward if they stay silent like this, jiyeon then start the conversation.

“What’s happening actually baek? Where did you get this bruises? Please tell me.” Jiyeon asked while holding the bruises on baekhyun’s face gently.

“It was just, my dad. Nothing much.” Baekhyun said, do not dare to look at jiyeon.

“Nonsense. Why would your dad do this to you? This is too much…” Jiyeon said in disbelief.

“It is indeed my dad. I know, you won’t believe. Nobody would believe anyway. Don’t worry jiyeon, these will cure soon.” Baekhyun said, smiling,

“No baek… I believe in you. Now let’s go to the clinic so we can get some medicine for your wound and bruises.” Jiyeon said while standing up.

“No need jiyeon. I’m okay.” Baekhyun said while grabbing jiyeon’s hand, telling her to sit back.

“You have to go. No offense.” Jiyeon said and showed baekhyun her cold stare.

“Okay okay. But first let me change. Wait for me outside. I’ll come later.” Baekhyun said.

Jiyeon nods and walks outside the room. She sits on the only couch in the living room. She looks around and realized the house is quite clean and tidy for a guy that live alone and busy working at day. She saw an electronic keyboard at the corner of the room with a few papers on it. Jiyeon walks toward the keyboard and stands next to it. She takes the paper with handwritten music notes on it. Suddenly she heard the footsteps behind her and there she saw baekhyun is standing there while looking at her.

“You wrote this song… by yourself?” Jiyeon asked curiously.

“Actually yes. But it’s not that good. I just randomly scribble it down.” Baekhyun said.

“You can play keyboard? Do you play piano?” Jiyeon asked again.

“I love music. It is our dream, to further our study in performing arts, Luhan, sehun, kai and me. And yeah, I play piano but I don’t have it.” Baekhyun said.

Jiyeon can see baekhyun’s eyes are shining when he talked about music. Jiyeon only shows baekhyun her smile before she then pulls baekhyun outside with her, heading to the clinic. Baekhyun follows without refusing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon walks outside of the clinic, followed by baekhyun behind her. They walk together and baekhyun can’t stop looking at jiyeon although jiyeon’s face is actually as cold as always, without smiles on her face. Jiyeon realizes baekhyun is looking at her quickly turn her head towards baekhyun and shows him a confused face.

“Why do you look at me like that baek?” Jiyeon asked.

“Nothing! Err… where are we going next?” Baekhyun asked, after hesitated for a while.

“To my house. We’re going to take a few clothes.” Jiyeon said and now it’s baekhyun’s turn to be confused.

“For what?” He asked.

“Can I stay at your home for just one night? I really love the scenery from up there. Plus, it is very refreshing.” Jiyeon said with a very hopeful face.

“What…? But… we are…” Baekhyun hesitated again.

“It’s okay if you can’t let me stay there. I was just asking. I don’t wanna troubled you anyway. Sorry.” Jiyeon said, apologized.

“No no no! Of course you can. Plus… we are now official right? So there’s no problem…” Baekhyun said and jiyeon saw baekhyun’s red face.

“He’s so cute when he’s blushed.” Jiyeon talked to herself.

Jiyeon only smiles bitterly when baekhyun agree. They walk to jiyeon’s house quietly, because both are still awkward. There’re no holding hands, no eye-contact, and there is space in between them, showing their awkwardness. But the love is actually blossoming in each heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

I’m standing by the rooftop barrier while staring at the night sky that full of shining stars. The environment here is really nice. I take a deep breath and I can feel a cool breeze hits. My hair is blown by the soft air. It’s quite cold yet refreshing. My body starts to shiver but I just can’t resist this beautiful place. Suddenly, I feel a soft touch on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter