Losing Everything

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Baekhyun is standing at the roadside, staring at the empty road blankly with his teary eyes. It is almost one o’clock in the morning. Baekhyun was just being hurt so suddenly, after he ran all the way from his house to jiyeon’s because he worried about jiyeon. But when he arrived, he ended up got hurt but the sudden confession from jiyeon. He can’t hold his tears any longer, when the tears finally coming down his eyes. He collapse to the ground, sitting by the roadside while crying out all the pain in his heart.

“Why… jiyeon… do you hate me that much? You’re not even lift up your face to look at me. You’ve been avoiding my eyes just now. Do you hate me? But what have I done? Why did you do this?!”

Baekhyun cried and throw his cap angrily onto the road. Suddenly a car stops in front of baekhyun and a tall guy came out from the car. He runs towards baekhyun and touches her shoulder. He is kris, that accidentally passed by the road on his way back home. He saw familiar figure and when he realized it was his brother, he quickly stopped by.

“What’s happening to you baek?” He asked worriedly.

“Please, leave me alone…” Baekhyun replied.

“Of course no. What did you do here in the middle of the night? Let me send you home.” Kris said.

He doesn’t give up easily. Without waiting for baekhyun’s permission, he pulls baekhyun up of the ground and led him into the car. Kris gets in and drives right away. He can see baekhyun’s depressed face. He also saw baekhyun’s red eyes, probably crying, he thinks. Baekhyun is breathing heavily. When kris finally stops the car, baekhyun looks around, but the he got surprised when it’s not his house area, but he is now in front of his family mansion.

“Hyung… please I wanna go home.” Baekhyun begged kris.

“I won’t let you alone at your home with this kind of condition. You doesn’t look good, instead you look so terrible. So for tonight you will stay here until you get calm. And don’t worry about dad, he got some event with his friends so he might stay at hotel tonight. Now let’s go in.”

 

 

Baekhyun followed kris into the house unwillingly. When they enter the mansion, kris saw baekhyun’s swollen face and teary eyes, and he knows something is not right but he didn’t ask baekhyun anything. He leads baekhyun upstairs to a room. He opens the door, exposing a big room that looks so lonely. Baekhyun walks slowly into the room and looks around. He saw a Girls Generation poster on the wall, and a piano at the corner of the room. Baekhyun walks toward the piano and sits on its seat. He touches the piano.

“We keep the room like before, the way you like it. And no one ever played the piano after you gone.” Kris said.

“I used to play this with mom, of course when mom died and I went away no one would play the piano. You and dad, of course with the company, never know what is the music harmony.” Baekhyun replied.

“Baek… I’m so sorry. I know me and dad had did wrong before. Please forgive us and comeback. I miss you… it was tiring, to work at the day and when I came back home at night, there’s nothing but a loneliness in this house. I’ll persuade dad for not forcing you to work at the company, just please comeback.” Kris said.

This is the first time baekhyun hears kris begs for something. Before this, he would always be grateful with what he has. When dad give him something, he would thank him, but when dad didn’t give him anything, he never asked. Baekhyun gets up from the piano and walk towards kris. He is standing facing kris and then he holds kris’s shoulder.

“Hyung… you know dad won’t let me go just like that even if we kneel down for days in front of him. You know him well don’t you? Don’t waste your time because he will never agree to let me stay without working with him. I’m sorry hyung I need to go. I seriously need some times for myself. Don’t worry I’ll call my friend to fetch me here. Goodnight hyung.” Baekhyun said.

 

Baekhyun shows kris a bitter smile before he walks out, leaving kris standing there stiffly. He walks out of the big gate and turn his head once to look at the big mansion. Baekhyun sighs and he then walks away from there. He doesn’t call anyone like he told kris, instead he walks along the street, doesn’t know where to go. Images keep appearing in his head, jiyeon, chanyeol, kris and even his dad’s image. Baekhyun rubs his hair roughly, trying to throw away the images from his thought.

“Arghhh go away!!!”

 

 

 

 

Luhan’s POV

I check chanyeol’s room once again and he’s still not there. Where did he sleep because he didn’t come back the whole night? I hope he’s okay. I was getting ready to work when suddenly the door open and chanyeol walks in with a tired face. He got eye bags and dark circles around his eyes.

“Where did you go hyung?” I asked.

“Oh there’s something important I need to do last night. Are you going to work?” He asked.

“Yes.” I replied short.

“Wait I’m going to work too so I’ll send you on the way. I need to change and wash my face first.” He said.

“No hyung I’m going first because I need to stop by the store for a while. No need to rush, get your time.” I said while wearing my shoes.

 

I saw hyung nods before he disappear into his room. What so important? Maybe some friend matters. Ahh not my business anyway. Without wasting any more time, I walk out of my house area and ready to go to the café. Today’s weather was quite hot though. I need to arrive fast or I’ll get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter