That Lucky Girl

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Jiyeon is getting ready to go out from her house after checking her face on the mirror for the last time. She fix her long wavy hair before she finally heading to the door. But when she opens the door, jiyeon gasped in shock when she saw baekhyun is standing right in front of the door while holding a picnic basket. He is smiling sweetly towards jiyeon that is still in shocks.

“I’m sorry if I surprised you. Are you okay?” Baekhyun said while patting jiyeon’s shoulder, trying to calm her down.

“I’m okay don’t worry. Why are you here? Don’t you work?” Jiyeon asked curiously.

“I just finished my work. And I wanna bring you somewhere.” Baekhyun said excitedly.

Before jiyeon could say anything or even refused, baekhyun had pulled jiyeon with him towards a bicycle in front of jiyeon’s house. Jiyeon look at the bicycle, amazed. Baekhyun get onto the bicycle and asked jiyeon to ride it too. Jiyeon awkwardly sits politely at the back.

“Jiyeon ahh, you can hug my waist. Just in case if you feel unstable. At least I can be your backup. If you fall, I will fall with you.” baekhyun said, slightly laughing.

 

Jiyeon didn’t say anything but baekhyun can feel a pair of arms are hugging his waist suddenly. He look at jiyeon’s beautiful hand are around his waist and he then smiles widely before start their journey. Baekhyun brings jiyeon to the park where jiyeon used to stop by. Jiyeon is kind of shock to see baekhyun brings her here but she remains cool like always. When they arrived by the lake in the middle of the park, jiyeon quickly release her arms from baekhyun’s waist and get down from the bicycle. She walk to the picnic spot by the lake first, leaving baekhyun behind.

“Jiyeon wait for me!” Baekhyun shouts and runs towards jiyeon while carrying the picnic basket.

Jiyeon is now standing by the lake while breathing the cool fresh air there while the bright guy baekhyun is busy preparing the mat and serving the food for them. Jiyeon looks like she really sank in her own feeling and enjoy the refreshing breeze there. While she is busy enjoying the fresh air, suddenly baekhyun appear and stands next to her.

“This is so refreshing right? I hope you like it here.” Baekhyun said while looking at the lake.

“I like it, yet I hate it baekhyun.” Jiyeon said, being honest.

“Then I will just give you the best memory here, so you will like it.” Baekhyun said.

Jiyeon always get flustered by baekhyun’s words. She keep staring at baekhyun that is now smiling brightly towards her. Suddenly baekhyun takes her hand and lead her to the fully arranges picnic spot. They sit facing to each other. Baekhyun is just being too sweet by preparing and serving all the snacks by himself. Moreover, he is being too caring when he even didn’t let jiyeon do anything.

“Baekhyun, I think it’s time for us to go back now.” Jiyeon said while staring at her watch.

“Okay then. Wait, let me pack the things back into the basket.” Baekhyun replied.

“No no. You go prepare the bike. I’ll pack things up. Wait there.” Jiyeon refused.

“Are you sure?” He asked jiyeon.

“Of course baekhyun. You’re being too nice. Now go there.” Jiyeon said while slightly smile.

Seeing jiyeon’s smile, baekhyun suddenly being excited. He nods and quickly runs to the bicycle. But unfortunately, he accidently stumbles on the rock caused him to fall down on the bicycle. And in addition, the incident caused quite a loud sound. Jiyeon that is packing up things got surprised when she saw baekhyun is already on the ground. She rushed towards baekhyun and help him to get up. Jiyeon is busy cleaning up the mess on baekhyun’s jacket. But baekhyun is actually smiling happily like he just experience something really fun.

“Honestly baekhyun, what is it so fun about stumble down to the ground?” Jiyeon asked.

“Because there’s someone who care about me when I fall.” Baekhyun said still with the smiles.

“Whatever baekhyun. I’m going crazy.” Jiyeon said and she is smiling again.

Baekhyun can’t resist to see jiyeon’s smile. Every time he saw jiyeon is smiling, his heart fluttered. Even a slight smile, would give baekhyun much heart attack. Baekhyun then get ready to ride the bicycle and right after jiyeon get onto to bike, baekhyun then quickly paddling and there he feels jiyeon’s arms around his waist again. And that would be the best day for him because he is smiling like crazy whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter