Gone

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

I was just about to deliver chanyeol hyung’s caramel macchiato when suddenly I heard Luhan is calling his name and when I look out, I only saw chanyeol’s back, rushing outside the café towards his car, and the car disappear within a few seconds. I got flustered for a while, same goes with others in the café because it happens so fast.

“Why did chanyeol hyung rushed away?” I asked Luhan.

“I don’t know. Someone called him and then wushhh, he ran.” Luhan said.

“Maybe he got something important to do. Then you just drink this caramel macchiato. I’ll go back to the kitchen.” I said and put the cup in front of Luhan.

 

 

While brewing the coffee in the kitchen, I secretly take a glimpse outside and look at the table jiyeon usually sit, but she’s not yet here. Is she coming or not? This really makes me worry. Or maybe she was just being tired because she has to go to gallery this evening. I should let her rest sometimes. I walk to the changing room to get my phone, but no matter wherever I look for it, its not here. Maybe I left it at home. I hope so, I don’t work at this café day and night to buy a new phone so I hope I really left it at home.

Trying not to think negative about jiyeon, I then continue my work. I can see my friends are looking so tired. I’m tired either, since today is so busy, even busier than weekend. Maybe because the weather lately is quite hot.

A few hours later, we finally be able to breathe easily. It’s time for us to close. All the customers are going home, leaving only us in the café, getting ready to go home. After bid the goodbye, I quickly walk home. I feel so tired, in my mind now is just my bed. I need my comfy bed to rest my body. I can feel my body is getting weak because of the non-stop working today.

As soon as I arrived home, I don’t waste any time but directly throw my body on my bed. I think I can sleep for two days if I have time due to the over tiredness. Suddenly I feel something hard on my back. I took out the thing, and it’s actually my phone. So I really left it at home. I unlock the phone and it’s quite surprising to see I got seven miscalls. I open the notification at the latest miscall is from chanyeol hyung. Why did he called me?

My eyes widen when I see I got five miscalls from jiyeon. What’s happening? Why did she called me that much? There must me something. Is she not well? Did something happen? When it comes to jiyeon, I don’t care how much tired I am, I need to go and check on her right now. I took back my sweater and rush outside.

I run to jiyeon’s house in the middle of the night. After about fifteen minutes running, I arrived in front of her house. The light is still on. But wait, isn’t this chanyeol hyung’s car? Why is it parked in front of jiyeon’s house? Maybe it’s someone else’s car just the same with his. I run towards the door and directly burst through the door because of too worried.

But when I enter the house, there’s something really distracted happening in there. My heart stop beating for a while. My face is getting hot when I saw the two person on the couch. What surprised me more is jiyeon is in chanyeol’s embrace. What is actually happening here?

“Jiyeon…. chanyeol hyung…

The names came out from my lips. I saw both of them got shocked. Chanyeol quickly let go of the hug while jiyeon is looking away, doesn’t even turn her head towards me. I try to calm down. Maybe this is just misunderstanding. Although it’s actually strange for two people, a guy and a girl are being together in the middle of the night, I tried to think positively.

I saw jiyeon mumbling something at chanyeol before she gets up and walks toward me. He stops right in front of me. We’re now standing face to face. Is it my illusion or jiyeon’s face really looks so white right now? I take her hand and hold it tight. She doesn’t look at me, but she’s just looking down my chest. Is she avoiding my eyes?

“Jiyeon… what’s happened babe? I’m sorry I left my phone at home. But I rushed here as soon as I saw your name in my call log.” I explained.

“You went home after work, and the came here?” Jiyeon asked coldly, and her voice is different.

“Yes. I’m just too worried. I thought something happened since you called me many times.” I said.

“You’re wasting your time, and energy. You shouldn’t come just because of that. I’m okay.” She said again, still look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter