The Conflicts

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

The café is full, and the four guys are busy as always. As baekhyun has come back to work, everything turns to normal again. Many regular customers that aware of baekhyun’s missing before had welcomed back him. It’s seven o’clock in the evening and as usual the customer started to decrease. But jiyeon, as always, is still sitting at the table number four while drawing on her sketchbook. Sometimes baekhyun or even Luhan, sehun and kai would come to her and see what she is doing.

Lately jiyeon would spend her time there from evening until the café is closed and then baekhyun will walked her home. Their relationship is just so sweet that Luhan, sehun and kai can see the loves are blossoming around them. Baekhyun shows how much he cared for jiyeon by sending her home every day and he would spend his break time with jiyeon. They just can’t be separated.

 

Tonight, they still have an hour left before the café is closed. There are still a few customers coming out to buy some coffee and jiyeon is still sitting at the table, ignoring all the people and only focusing on her sketchbook. Suddenly she heard noises made by the others. When she looks up, she saw chanyeol was just walked into the café and greet the others.

“Oh you came hyung! Do you come to fetch Luhan?” Sehun asked.

“Yes since I have nothing to do at home so I came early. Cannot?” He asked while smiling cutely.

“Of course can. Have a sit first hyung. Do you wanna drink something?” Sehun asked again.

“One caramel macchiato please.” Chanyeol said and searched for place to sit.

Suddenly his eyes met jiyeon’s that is looking at him. He smiles and quickly makes his way towards jiyeon. Jiyeon only shows her cold smile when chanyeol stops at her table.

“Can I sit here?” He asked.

“Sure. Have a sit.” Jiyeon said.

“Still drawing like before?” Chanyeol asked after got sit.

“This is my hobby anyway.” She replied.

“Haha yeah right. What a stupid question.” He laughed awkwardly.

Suddenly sehun approaches them with a cup of coffee on his hand and give it to chanyeol. He walks away right after that because a group of customers just entered the café, leaving chanyeol and jiyeon together again.

“So I heard you’re happy with baekhyun right now.” Chanyeol said.

“Yeah I do. He really makes me happy.” Jiyeon said and chanyeol can see a bright smile on jiyeon’s face when talking about baekhyun.

“You really love him don’t you?” Chanyeol asked.

“I do. I love him so much.” Jiyeon said.

“I got it. Don’t worry jiyeon. I will never become a third person between you guys, because I know you’re happy with him. I know baekhyun is a good guy so you’re right to choose him. I just wanna tell you that I’m still your friend. So if you need anything, I’ll always on. You got my card right? Still have it?” Chanyeol asked.

“Of course. I’m not that cruel to throw them away. I’ve saved it in my phone anyway.” Jiyeon said, joking.

“I know. Haha. Anyway, I wish for your happiness.” He said again.

“Thanks yeol. I appreciate it.” Jiyeon said smiled.

Chanyeol smiled back as he is so happy to see jiyeon got her old personalities back. Suddenly baekhyun approaches them with a very bright smile on his face. Chanyeol and jiyeon never told him about them and baekhyun seems to not suspect anything suspicious. He sits next to jiyeon and then the three of them have a very exciting conversation before each of them gone home after the café is closed.

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and jiyeon hold each other hands on their way to jiyeon’s house. There are no stars on the sky tonight. Both remains silent, don’t have any idea what to talk. But they are holding hands lovingly like will never let go. When they arrived in front of jiyeon house, both stops in front of the gate.

“I won’t stop by tonight okay. Sleep tight. Dream of me. I will miss you.” Baekhyun said.

“You too. Dream of me. I will miss you too.” Jiyeon said.

Before let go of jiyeon’s hand, baekhyun first pulled her closer and give a peck on her soft lips and then he let go of her hand. Baekhyun waits until jiyeon finally get into her home before he turns back and disappear in the dark street.

 

 

Baekhyun walks to his residential alone after leaving jiyeon’s home area. He decide to stop by at the convenience store to get some cups of ramen and drinks. He whistling slowly while walking, and of course, in his mind is jiyeon. “I really love you jiyeon. Really really love you.” He said half whispering to himself. Then he saw the store on the other side of the road.

But before he could make his way crossed the road, someone suddenly grab his arms and pull him into a car nearby. Baekhyun is struggling to get away from the tight grab but he can’t because the hands got quite a big muscle and just by looking at the car, he knows who is the one behind all this. A guy with a black suit and black shades forcefully pushes him into the car before h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter