Thirty Days of Happiness

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s POV

Kris and chanyeol accompany the four guys to their new house in the city near to the university. It is an apartment that have a complete facilities for students. Plus the apartment is so cozy and also wide, enough comfortable for a four guys to live together. All the furniture are provided and it has four rooms which is one for each of them. Baekhyun, kai, Luhan and sehun can’t stop admiring their new place and saying thank you to kris non-stop until kris finally scolded them.

“Since I can see that you guys love this house so much, I hope you guys can do your study well. If not, see what awaited as the punishment.” Kris said.

“Kris is right, you have to do well or I’ll smack each of you on your head.” Chanyeol then teased.

“Ah with this kind of environment I think we’ll score the best. Everything is so perfect here. We will be the best students.” Luhan said happily.

“Luhan is right. I will be the best in dancing till no one can compete with me. This house is so wide that I can practice dancing here. Haha.” Kai then said.

“I can join kai in dancing since there are so much space and sing with Luhan. While baekhyun will be the one who play the keyboard while singing with us.” Sehun said excitedly, but baekhyun didn’t say anything, instead, he just keep looking outside the window, daydreaming.

“Baekhyun… say something please…” Sehun said, begged.

“Eh what? Sorry I can’t hear you guys just now.” Baekhyun apologized.

“Baek… you have to stop being like this. Don’t disappoint your friends. You had reached this level so hit it and don’t let your emotion put you down.” Kris said to baekhyun.

“I know hyung. I’m sorry guys for being such a black hole. It’s just, slightly hard for me. I don’t know…” Baekhyun said.

“Of course you can baek. We know it is hard for you. Don’t worry, we are all here by your side to support you. I believe you can do it, little by little you will start to improve and forget all the sad memories, because we are all here with you.” Sehun said while patting baekhyun’s back.

“Sehun is right baek. I’ve known you for years. I know you can do it. You will be as bright as before again. You will be your real self sooner or later.” Chanyeol cheered him.

“Thanks guys. I don’t think I can do it without you guys around all this time. Okay guys, let’s do it together!” Baekhyun said while cheering up with his friends.

 

Baekhyun, sehun, Luhan and kai then do a group hug to cheer for themselves. Kris and chanyeol stay aside and just smile to see how strong is their bond.

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s POV

“Okay guys. It’s lunch time. I want you guys to get ready because I’m gonna bring you guys to the best Chinese Restaurant in Seoul.”

I told the kids and all of them jump happily. This view of happiness is so nice. I hope they will be like this forever, forgetting all the painful memories in their live, especially baekhyun. I know everyone miss the bright yet dumb baekhyun, not the quiet and sad one. Kris and I walk outside first, leaving the four guys inside the house.

“With this kind of facilities, I think they can do great in their studies. Thanks to you kris.” I said right when we were out.

“I just want the best for them. So are you going to treat us today?” Kris said with a hopeful face.

“Yeah I will. But make sure not to eat too much because your dad still doesn’t increase my salary. Hehe” I told, joking.

 

Kris laugh at my joke, but I think he laughs professionally. He is indeed a cold city guy, so different from baekhyun. But still he is a loving brother. While I was admiring kris’s personalities, suddenly I heard noises and voices from the house next door. Kris probably hears it too because I saw he turns back his head to look at the apartment next to us. The door opens and reveals a girl and a guy. The girl has a very good fashion sense because she dressed fabulously. She has a nice bob cut hair. Looks like she is blabbering something to a cute but tall guy that is walking next to her.

“You know what sungmin… you should be more outstanding because we don’t have much time.. Now…”

I can’t hear her anymore because she finally disappear into the elevator together with the guy she called sungmin just now. I can see kris’s eyes widen as he couldn’t take his eyes away from the girl until she gone. I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter