Remedy to Loneliness

The Unbreakable (Remedy)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Baekhyun turn his back when he heard Luhan is calling for him. But Luhan is now not at his previous spot, he is now kneeling next to an unconscious body at the street side. He is shaking the body slowly. Baekhyun runs towards Luhan, and he slightly gasps when he saw the unconscious body is jiyeon. Her face is so white and her lips looks so pale. Luhan is now patting on her cheek slowly, trying to wake her up. But there’s no response.

Baek: what’s happening Luhan?

Luhan: when you walked away, I was trying to cross the street but suddenly I saw this girl was crossing the street but her steps were so unstable, and right when she arrived to this side, she collapse to the ground.

Baek: I think she’s sick. We should bring her back to her home. Let me carry her. You help bring all the stuffs.

Luhan: but… okay then.

Luhan is trying to say something but when he saw baekhyun is already piggyback jiyeon, he just follows baekhyun’s back. They walk for about 10 minutes when finally they arrive in front of a house.

Baek: Luhan, try find keys in her bag.

Luhan: okay.

Luhan just follow everything baekhyun asked him to do, because he is now kind of blur with the situation. When he found the key, he quickly opens the door. Baekhyun then carry jiyeon inside. Luhan puts all the stuffs on the table. He looks around the tidy house surrounding. It is a medium size house and what do you expect from a girl that lives alone. Her house is so clean and tidy. Luhan is still looking around while baekhyun puts jiyeon on the couch, still unconscious.

Baek: thanks Luhan. You may go back now. Your shift is in the morning tomorrow right. I’ll take care of jiyeon.

Luhan: oh. Okay. I’ll go first.

Luhan then walks out of the door. In his mind are so many things right now. He can’t stop thinking about baekhyun’s relationship with jiyeon right now. Firstly because jiyeon is so quiet and even they player sehun and kai failed to approach her, so how baekhyun can? Secondly, baekhyun knows where jiyeon’s house is and he even know jiyeon’s name, which rarely talk. How come he knows that much about jiyeon? Lastly, what is the real relationship between baekhyun and jiyeon? All those questions are playing in luhan’s head right now.

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I just look at Luhan that disappear behind the door, and then I look at jiyeon’s pale face. I touch her forehead, it’s hot. She’s having a fever right now. Maybe it’s because of the rain last night. She stayed in the rain too long last night. I went to the kitchen and look for the small towel. I take the warm water with the towel back to the living room. I want to bring her to the room but I don’t know which one is the room and I think it’s quite rude for a guy to go into girl’s room.

I wipe her face and neck with the warm towel. After that I put the warm towel onto her forehead. Hopefully she will be okay. I try to search for a blanket, but of course it’s in the room. So I put my jacket, covering her cold body. I hope that will help.

I look at my watch, it’s already half past twelve. I think I should stay for a few minutes more and after that I’ll go back. I sit at the couch across the couch where I put jiyeon. I just wanna look at her face. Although she looks so sick, but she’s still pretty. Very pretty. I can’t help but stare at her perfect features. When will I have the chance to see smiles on your face jiyeon?

 

 

 

Jiyeon’s POV

My head hurts so badly. It feels so heavy. The same goes with my eyes, I try to open my eyes, but it feels so heavy as well. My full body is in pain. It’s so hard for me to even move my small muscle, even my fingers. But I have to be strong, this is just the beginning of my hard life, this is just the beginning and I have to endure it.

I still can’t open my eyes, but I have to keep trying. I have to. Suddenly, I smell something nice and full of pleasant scent. It is a smell of guys’ perfume. Surprisingly, the pleasant scent ease my mind, and that time, my heavy eyes suddenly feel so light. The aroma gave me a good feeling. I open my eyes when I saw I’m in the living room.

I’m sleeping on the couch? Why didn’t I sleep in the room? But wait, when I think back, when did I went home? I can’t remember it at all. But the scent still there, what is this smell? And then I realized, I was holding a grey jacket. Basically, the jacket is covering my upper body right now. But whose jacket is this? And the pleasant scent actually came from this jacket.

I get up from the couch slowly and put the jacket on the couch. Suddenly, I was really surprised and this really freak me o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter