009

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

"I hope I didn't make you wait too long," I said with a smile as I walked up to Minhyuk and the nice lady from before.

Smiling back at me, she directed us to the cameras saying that due to some sick employees, they needed extra help on set. She then promised to be back later to show us around more and then left us to work. As Minhyuk and I were walking up to our set camera, he startled me with a strange question.

“Did you touch his body?”

I looked to Minhyuk with large eyes and my eyebrows rose higher than normal. “Two things. One, we’re working. And two, weren’t you freaking out over me being alone with him in a room?”

Minhyuk pouted in a sign of defeat as I tended to the camera. After doing a white balance check, I began to talk again not bothering to look up from the camera. “Kris walked in and removed me from the room after Baekhyun’s shirt came off.” I said that too casually as in that happens all of the time when in reality, it doesn’t.

Minhyuk gasped and I took a quick glance at him. I’m ready to be yelled at.

“He didn’t make a move on you beforehand did he?” Minhyuk asked with a voice full of concern. He then took my face in his hands pulling me towards him and checked my face and neckline for any marks.

Laughing a bit, I smacked his hand away and then turned my serious face back on. “He didn’t do anything. Stop worrying.”

“Good,” Minhyuk breathed out a sigh. “And while we’re on the topic of Baekhyun, stay away from him. He’s trouble.”

I looked to him with a quizzical expression. “Are you just saying this because he’s your bias and you want him for yourself?”

Minhyuk smirked and I took that as a yes. A small smile placed itself on my lips too but was suddenly turned to shock.

“Whose bias am I?” Baekhyun asked behind me. Turning around, I found Baekhyun with a shirt on again. Before I could say anything though, he grabbed my hand in his and began to pull me away from Minhyuk.

Is it normal for your heart to race this much? I feel like it’s going to explode out of my chest.

“What are you doing?” I asked as we reached the dressing room. He didn’t answer me and just pushed me inside instead. He then locked the door and turned back to me.

I backed up slowly to the wall and kept my eyes locked with the floor. Out of peripheral vision, I could see Baekhyun removing his shirt. “W-what are you doing?” I looked up and met his eyes. “Seriously.”

“You didn’t finish,” he said with a deep growl and a smirk.

Heart. Slow. Down.

“Can’t you dress yourself?” I tried my best to sound calm, but reality is, I was scared and awaiting for something to happen.

Baekhyun walked up to me as close as we could possibly get. He was leaning against me as I was pinned to the wall. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my waist and then back. As I felt his hand on my thigh, I closed my eyes tight.

I’m going to be .

I opened my eyes as I felt Baekhyun no longer against me. Instead, he was standing in front of the mirror with my phone. My phone!

“Yah!” I yelled storming up to him to grab it. He just turned around and kept tying on my phone. “You did that for a god damn phone?”

“You say you’re a fan of EXO yet you have one picture of us in your entire gallery,” he said calmly ignoring my question.

I scowled at the back of his head. Really?

“There are no pictures of me either…”

I reached my hands out from behind him to grab my phone. Before I could grab it though, Baekhyun drew both his arms down so my hands were trapped and I was forced into back hugging him.

“Can I have my arms and phone back?” I asked not able to look at him. Although Baekhyun is not the tallest, he was definitely taller than I was.

His deep laugh made me feel the vibrations in my chest. “Nope.”

I groaned and placed my head onto his toned back. It was warm and nice.

“You already like me that much?” he asked with another rumbling laugh.

“You wish.”

A minute or so on passed as he just scrolled through my phone. I just gave up. It’s not like I’m hiding anything anyway.

“I’ll let you go if…” Baekhyun began. “If you make a picture of us your background!”

I thought it over for a second. “Okay. First tell me why though.”

Baekhyun’s arms released mine. Before he answered, he pulled me in front of him and held out my phone. “Ready?” he asked with a charming smile.

“Sure,” I said with a small laugh. I really don’t know what to expect from you Baekhyun.

“Smile!”

I did as told as we held up matching peace signs. He took a few photos before turning the phone back to us for us both to see. Still being in front of him, he placed his bare chest to my back and placed his arms around my waist forcing his head to be on my shoulder in order to see the phone.

“And done,” he said as he exited to the main menu. Instead of handing me back my phone though, he began to go through my contacts.

“What are you doing now?” I asked curious to see.

“What language is this?” he asked scrolling through all of the contacts. “Spanish?”

“English.”

“Ah,” he said with a small nod. “I was always terrible in English.” I laughed as he scrolled back to the top. “Oh this one is Korean! Who’s Minhyuk? And why is he your number one on speed dial?”

I filled my cheeks with air. My patience was being tested. I’m okay with skinship but anyone could walk in at any second to see him and misunderstand. Even though the door’s locked, they could just unlock it with a key. “The one you threw baby powder all over. Could you release me and give me my phone back now?”

“I’m changing that.”

Baekhyun got off of me but turned away again with my phone typing something. I impatiently tapped my foot until he handed me back my phone.

“Now about my clothes,” he said with a smirk. “Find me a pretty shirt for the video.”

I blew a piece of hair from my eyes and went to the rack searching. Once I found one, I held it out so he could see.

“Nice! Now put it on me.”

I blinked a few times and furrowed my eyebrows. “Do what?”

“Put it on my body.”

Sighing, I came closer to him and placed it over his head fixing out the wrinkles when on his body fully. Taking a step back, I looked at his outfit. It needs something else. I didn’t say anything and just went back to the rack and found a jean vest placing it on him. I then turned him towards the mirror and stood next to him.

“You have style,” he said looking at me in the mirror. I smiled. “You can go back to work now.”

I nodded and began to walk to the door. Before I reached it though, Baekhyun grabbed my hand stopping me. I looked to him to see what he wanted.

“I never asked what your name was.”

I smiled at him. “Kwon Sulli,” I said with a slight bow.

He bowed back and let go of my hand. “See you later, Sulli.”

 

 

 

 

 

b6263f298bc6f1355bb3389036a4a902.jpg

 


 

Random EXO Confession #9:

I can't say that really anyone in EXO is my bias, but if I were forced to choose one it would be Zhang Yixing. He's adorable, amazing at dancing, singing, piano, and much more. He's forgetful like me, he has no idea how to read music like myself and goes off of sound, and he wants to be a producer in the future like I do.

 

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1