021

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

 My eyes widened as I felt his plump lips on mine. My body filled with a tingly feeling. He immediately pulled away letting go of my waist. “I was just going to kiss your cheek!” he exclaimed wide eyed.

I turned to face him with the same expression. “I… uh… it’s okay,” I said unsure of what else to say.

I stared down at the floor. “We better let Chanyeol shower,” he said softly. I nodded and rushed out of the bathroom with him following behind me.

“Get some pants on!” Chanyeol yelled walking over to Baekhyun. He was still only in boxers; Chanyeol’s laugh faded. “You okay?” he asked studying his face.

“Fine! Why?” Baekhyun asked him with his eyes still wide.

“You’re eyes are pretty much popping out of your head. You sure?”

Baekhyun starred daggers at him. “Positive. Go shower.”

“God damn.” Chanyeol walked into the bathroom. “Grumpy ,” he said shutting the bathroom door.

Minhyuk looked at me and must have noticed that my head was lowered. He pulled me out of the room leaving Baekhyun to change sitting me onto the couch. “What happened?” he asked sitting down next to me.

“Nothing…” I muttered staring at my hands. My nails needed to be redone soon…

“That didn’t seem like nothing,” Minhyuk stated. I sighed and looked up to my best friend.

“We… uh…” I started to say. I couldn’t manage to get the word out of my throat to continue.

“You two what?”

“We… kissed,” I said finally managing to get it out of my system.

Minhyuk stared at me with a blank expression. After a few seconds of the blank face, his expression changed to one of confusion. “You two have practically seen each other and you’re worried about a kiss? Really?”

I looked directly into my best friend’s eyes. He was serious. I didn’t expect that kind of answer from him. “Yes?” I questioned myself and him.

He rolled his eyes. “A kiss is nothing sweetheart. Now having a fun night together would be some real drama,” he said in his sassy tone. I couldn’t help but laugh at him. A smile formed on his face. “See I made you laugh! Now are you going to realize that that’s nothing?”

I nodded uncontrollably laughing. God damn, I love Minhyuk.

 

 

 

 

In the interview, the photo shoot was first on the list of events. Minhyuk and I sat behind a series of computers for a little over three hours picking out our favorite pictures of the boys; we had a computer to ourselves to review them on. Minhyuk minimized the tab and opened up his email. “What are you doing?” I asked him removing my hands from behind my head and my feet from the counter top.

“Emailing myself this picture…” he said fixed onto the screen.

I leaned closer to the screen. “What picture?” I asked waiting for him to pull it up.

As he did so, Chanyeol appeared on the screen looking fine as ever. I had to control my laughter from exploding. Was he really emailing himself Chanyeol pictures? Minhyuk’s just too much to handle.

“Stop laughing!” he said hitting my arm.

I calmed myself down enough to the point of where I could speak again. “You’re in loooovvvveeeeee,” I . He shot me the death glare now logging out of his email. “Oh!” I said suddenly remembering something. I pulled out my phone and went to my photo gallery. Minhyuk looked at me confused until I pulled up the picture of them cuddling this morning. His eyes widened.

“When did you take this?!” he practically yelled at me. A few of the workers stared but ignored us. I was cracking up yet again.

“This morning! When else?” Minhyuk snatched my phone from my hand. “What are you doing now?” I asked letting him do whatever.

“Emailing this to myself too,” he said concentrated on the screen. I couldn’t help myself from laughing super hard yet again. Today’s been pretty good so far. Once finished, Minhyuk sat my phone on the table. I was still uncontrollably laughing.

I fell out of my seat onto the floor with a thud. He kicked me! I was still laughing even though pain shot through me.

Minhyuk joined in on the laughter as everyone looked at us. I may have been embarrassed, but I was having fun. Sehun walked over to us followed by the rest of EXO who were curious as to what was so funny.

“I… uh…” I couldn’t stop laughing. I could hardly speak.

“She… fell…” Minhyuk said between laughs.

Baekhyun walked over to me and kneeled down. “Stop laughing” he said in a serious tone.

I looked over to him stopping still keeping a smile on my face. “Waeyo? I’m having fun!”

“You’re going to get fired,” he whispered to me helping me off of the ground.

I took his hand and stood up stopping my laughter. Minhyuk stopped too upon hearing Baekhyun’s words. “Right…” I said patting the dust off of my shirt.

EXO walked away after hearing the explanation of my fall, but Baekhyun stayed behind. His hands rested on the seat of my wheelie chair as we looked through the photo shoot pictures together along with Minhyuk. Getting a bit bored of looking through photos, I pulled out my phone. Baekhyun placed his head on top of mine leaning on my chair. I forgot that I had posted that video yesterday and I wanted to check out what my subscribers had to say. I grabbed my coffee off of the table and took a sip clicking on the home page of YouTube. I started choking on my coffee once I saw what was on the most viewed section.

Baekhyun hit my back making sure I was okay while Minhyuk looked at me with concerned eyes. Once I regained the ability to talk, I spun my chair around facing Baekhyun. “That video we filmed reached the most views page in one night!” I half yelled.

“Most viewed?” Minhyuk asked snatching my phone to see for himself.

“Uh huh!” I said excited.

Someone tapped on my shoulder causing me to spin around. “Sorry to interrupt, but we need Baekhyun for the interview now,” the lady said with a smile.

“He’s all yours,” I said.

Baekhyun laughed at me and bent down to kiss my head. “I’ll be back in a bit,” he said standing back up straight.

“Wait,” the women said. “You’re the mystery girl?” she asked me dumbfounded.

I nodded my head with a smile. “Ne. I’m his girlfriend.”

Her face light up bright. “Can I interview you two after the interview with EXO as a whole? This would make great publicity!” she said excitingly. I looked up at Baekhyun who looked back at me and shrugged.

“Sure. I don’t see why not…” I said.

“Yes!” she said then walked off without another word.

“I’ll be back,” Baekhyun called as he walked away to join the lady in the interview.

“Have fun!” Minhyuk said nudging my arm.

I stuck my tongue out at him. “You’re just jealous that I have a ‘boyfriend’ and you don’t.”

He crossed his arms and grinned. “Who says I don’t?”

My expression turned into shock. “What?!”

Minhyuk laughed at my face. “Just kidding,” he said with an evil grin. “I wish.”

I smacked his arm. “Don’t do that to me!”

He laughed at me then went back to staring at pictures of Chanyeol. He was definitely head over heels for that boy.

 

 

After an hour more of sorting through pictures, Baekhyun came back. “Ready?” he asked me holding out his hand. I placed mine in his and stood up.

“I’ll be back!” I shouted to Minhyuk as we walked away.

My fingers interlocked with Baekhyun’s. “Put on your best show,” he whispered in my ear.

“No problem,” I said with a smile. I knew exactly what was going to happen.

 

 

 

 

 

_render__chanbaek_exo_by_tombiheo-d6vkol

 

 


 

Random EXO Confession #21:

I'm not a big fan of their shirts in Overdose. I don't think a lot of people are.

 

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1