039

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

Every morning of this week was dreadful to wake up. The routine was the same every day; wake up, reply to Baekhyun, bang on Nara’s door, get ready, go to the studio, film, go back to the hotel, watch TV, sleep, and do it over again. This really was nothing exciting and although I’m back in America, I’m still a few hours away from home. Umma, Appa, I swear I’ll visit soon just not right now; I’m busy with school and my idol boyfriend. Wow, that sounded less snobby in my head.

 

 

“Did you finish editing the last sequence?” Minhyuk asked as we sat down in our seats on the plane. We were finally done our ‘fieldtrip’ in America and were now heading back to Korea. I honestly think that this fieldtrip was just an excuse for our teacher to take a vacation seeing as we only saw him on the first day.

“Yep!” I said placing a smile on my face. “All finished peter pan.” I pinched Minhyuk’s cheek only to have my hand swatted away.

“That hurt,” Minhyuk complained rubbing his now sore cheek. I just laughed it off while Nara came over and sat down next to us.

“Excited to go back?” she asked glancing down at her phone.

“Hell yeah!” Minhyuk exclaimed. He was mainly excited to get his cast removed and to see his lovely boyfriend Chanyeolie.

Nara smiled at us and looked back to her phone. We sat in silence for the next minute or so waiting for the flight attendants to do their instructions. My eyes were drawn to Nara as I noticed her biting her lip and still starring at her phone.

“Are you alright?” I asked worried for her; she seemed somewhat sad.

“Yeah! Totally fine!” she said putting on a smile.

I raised an eyebrow to her. “Then who are you waiting for to text you?”

Nara blushed somewhat at the thought and looked down to her phone. “No one,” she said with a smirk.

Her phone began to vibrate making her smile. Before she could read what the message said, I grabbed her phone to see the mysterious messenger she had been waiting for.

“Yah!” she yelled reaching for her phone. I didn’t even have to open the message to see the contact screen name.

Handing her phone back to her, I was curious as to why she was texting this certain person. “I thought you hated Chen. Why are you texting him and getting all blushy about it?” I asked pinching her cheek. Today I had the odd urge to just pinch everyone.

Minhyuk, who was seated to my right, looked over to Nara as well waiting for an answer. “I wasn’t waiting for his message actually,” she scoffed. “I was waiting for Tao to tell me when we could go shopping next.”

“Yeah sureeeee,” I said not believing her.

“It’s true!” she defended growing angry.

I giggled at her red cheeks. I then leaned close to her ear. “Tao is supposed to be visiting home for a week meaning he won’t be there,” I said with a grin.

Her expression turned to one of fear as she knew she had just been caught. “I knew that…” she muttered going to text Chen back finally.

I laughed at her. Even though she ‘hates’ Chen, she still will fangirl over the boy.

 

 


Baekhyun


 

I kept a low profile while sitting in the lobby of the airport. Sulli, Nara, and Minhyuk were supposed to come out any minute. I checked the time on my phone once again anticipating the return of my girlfriend. Not being able to wait any longer, I started tapping my foot furiously only to be stopped with a hand that placed itself onto my thigh. I looked up through my sunglasses to see Chen staring at me.

“Calm down will you?” he asked rolling his eyes. Even if I couldn’t see his eyes due to his sunglasses, I could tell by his tone that he had done just that.

I felt the weight of someone on my right shoulder. I looked over to find Chanyeol pouting. “Where are they?” he complained cuddling up against my arm.

I chuckled at his childish behavior. “Miss him that much?” I asked.

“Yesssss!” he whined yet again. I tried to release the giant from me but there was no luck.

“They’re late,” Chen said slumping in his seat. I looked over to him raising an eyebrow.

“If you’re complaining then why’d you come?” I asked knowing he came to see Nara. Even though he didn’t want to admit it, everyone knew his reasoning.

“I thought Sulli and Minhyuk would need help with their luggage,” he said leaning his head back.

“And what about Nara?” I asked wanting him to admit it.

“What about her?” he asked pissed.

I wiggled my eyebrows at him. “Didn’t come to see her maybe?”

“Why would I come see peasant?” he retorted.

“Ouch,” I said placing a hand over my heart as if I was hurt. “Hear that Yeolie? Chen Chen over here thinks of Nara as a peasant.”

Chanyeol released himself off of the right side of my body and threw a hand over his chest. “If I were Nara I would be extremely offended!” he said acting as if he had terrible heart ache. I laughed at his stupid acting skills while Chen turned away from us.

I high fived Chanyeol and looked to the doors they were supposed to be walking in from. I’m glad I looked because as I did, Sulli came into vision with Nara and Minhyuk next to her.

I swear all three of us were by their sides in less than a second hugging the life out of them and taking their luggage. Even Chen hugged Nara.

“Get off!” she yelled pushing Chen away from her.

“Come on!” he complained crossing his arms. “First you text me saying you want to see me and then I can’t even hug you?!”

Sulli, who was still in my arms, looked to Nara raising an eyebrow. “Sure you were still texting Tao there?”

Nara’s face turned bright red as she began stomping away with Chen following her to take some of her luggage. Chanyeol and Minhyuk walk next to each other casually knowing they couldn’t show more affection than a friendly hug in public due to our fans. Sulli and I, on the other hand, hugged tightly.

“You smell amazing,” she said burying her face into my neck.

“As do you princess,” I cooed inhaling the scent of her hair. It smelled like some type of flower and suited her well.

Sulli pulled her face out from the crook of my neck and kissed my lips lightly. When she pulled back from the small kiss, I pouted wanting more.

“Not here,” she said with a laugh exiting herself out of my arms. Before she could grab her suitcase, I did so for her. She rolled her eyes at me and just followed to the car that was waiting outside for us.

 

 

“Give it back!” Nara yelled inside the car trying to remove her phone from Chen’s hands.

“No!” he yelled back keeping the phone close to him.

“Why did he take her phone?” I asked Chanyeol who was seated in front of me.

He turned back and shrugged signaling that he did it for no reason. I sighed at the childish couple and adverted my attention to the driver who began talking.

“Before I take you back to the dorms,” he began looking at us through the mirror. “Mr. Soo Man asked me to bring Chen, Nara, Sulli, and Baekhyun to his office for a meeting.”

Nara stopped hitting Chen and looked to the driver. “Why me?” she asked confused.

“Yeah,” Chen added backing her up. “Why us?”

“Ew,” Nara said looking to him. “Don’t even use the word ‘us’ to describe you and I.”

“I beg to differ,” Sulli added leaning onto the seat from behind them. “You two are holding hands right now.”

Everyone besides the two erupted in laughter as Nara squealed pulling the phone out of the hands of Chen that she was unconsciously holding.

The driver died down his laughter with a cough. “I’m not sure. He just told me to bring you all to the studio.”

“What about me and Chanyeol?” Minhyuk asked the driver from the back of the vehicle.

“He said that the meeting was for the four but he also did want to talk to the two of you.”

Minhyuk and Chanyeol nodded as the driver began to pull away from the airport. What exactly did Soo Man needed as all for this time? Our last meeting with him was when he told Sulli and I that we were now dating so I’m not sure as to what he could want now. Also, Chen, Nara, Chanyeol, and Minhyuk also needed to speak to him. What could possibly involve all of us that he needed us?

 

 

 

 

 

maxresdefault.jpg

 


 

Random EXO Confession #39:

When I saw the episode of We Got Married that EXO was on thanks to Taemin, I wasn't fans of them. I thought they were sweet for making Naeun dinner and all, but I thought that they were a bit weird.

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1