003

You're Exotic

 

Sulli


 

I turned my head to the right after feeling a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey pretty lady,” Minhyuk said in his husky voice. “Mind me borrowing your iPod for the plane ride? My phone died."

I complied to his demand after rolling my eyes at him. “Here you weirdo,” I said placing my iPod into his palm.

“Thanks love,” he said with a wink. When he placed the headphones into his ears, I suddenly remembered that I would be sitting in silence this entire plane ride now. There was no way that was happening.

Pulling my EXO backpack up from under my feet, I began searching in the pockets trying to find a spare pair of headphones. I can only pray to god I shoved them in here because if not, I’m screwed.

While searching, I glanced up at Minhyuk. I could hear Growl playing from my iPod and laughed at him. He’s going to go deaf over his love for those boys one day.

I went back to searching after a few seconds of staring at my best friend.

"Is this seat open?" someone with a deep voice asked. Although it was rude of me not to look up, I didn’t; I was to immersed with finding my headphones that I didn’t think about my manners.

“Ne,” I said still searching for them.

The boy sat down next to me sitting his bag on the floor and held a stuffed animal. I saw the stuffed animal out of the corner of my eye and from what I could see, it was pretty cute. I finally found my headphones and shoved whatever I had pulled out of my bag back into it. Plugging them in and resting my bag on my lap, I began to play Baby Don’t Cry softly unlike Minhyuk who still had EXO’s playlist blasting.

"Nice book bag!" the boy next to me said.

I was startled at his sudden conversation. I looked to my book bag and then placed a smile onto my lips. Did he know who EXO was too? He obviously should if he just complimented my book bag that holds a large EXO logo on the front.

I turned to him to say thank you displaying my large smile when I saw his face.

 

Of course he knew who EXO was. He was part of EXO. He was Kris.

 

 

 

 

 

BBmdG-zCAAAZU2k.jpg:large

 


 

Ayyo waddup Krease?

 

Random EXO Confession #3:

I thought Baekhyun and Chen was the same person in Miracles in December until I learned their names and faces.

 

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1