034

You're Exotic

Nara


 

I opened my eyes trying to pull myself awake. I had to go to the film studio today, but didn’t want to leave the warmth of the bed. Failing at opening my eyes, I gave up lying there for another few minutes. When I decided that I actually needed to get up, I opened my eyes to see a familiar face asleep in front of me.

Chen was in the same bed as me sleeping peacefully. My heart began to flutter at the thought of him being so close to me only to stop when I realized that he was a complete jerk when awake. I may be attracted to him for his looks and voice but definitely not his heart.

“Jongdae,” I whispered shaking him. He moaned but kept his eyes closed. “Chen,” I whispered again shaking him lightly.

This time when I shook him, he shifted slightly mumbling something along the lines of I don’t want to wake up.”

“Kim Jongdae, wake up,” I said shaking him again. I really wanted to know why the hell he had stayed in my hotel room last night.

Instead of an answer, his arm s its way around my waist pulling me closer to him. My eyes widened as his face was too close to mine. I pushed his chest lightly to make more space between us but failed as his grip was too strong.

“Kim Jongdae, get the off of me before I slap you,” I growled.

Chen’s eyes slowly opened. Once awake, he flashed me a smile and chuckled some. “I may hate you, but god damn you’re warm,” he said closing his eyes again.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Why the hell are you in my room anyway?”

“You don’t remember?” he asked opening his eyes to look at me again. A confused look danced its way onto my face. “You asked me to stay last night.”

“I would never,” I hissed at him trying to recall if he was lying or not.

 

 

 

Sulli bid us goodbye as Chen carried me into my room. I was too tired to yell at him for even touching me and let him place me in bed.

“Are you fine here by yourself?” he asked sounding concerned.

“I’m cold,” I complained shivering my body. The blanket wasn’t enough to keep me warm even though the room was warm itself.

Chen walked over to the bed and sat on the edge placing a hand to my head. “I don’t know why you’re so cold,” he said placing the hand back to his lap. “You don’t have a fever.”

Nodding back to sleep, I suddenly thought of a solution. “Stay with me and warm me up,” I said unaware of what I was saying.

Chen didn’t ask any further questions before placing himself under the covers hugging me to warm me up.

 

 

 

“Well . I guess I did,” I said after recalling what happened.

“Yes you did,” he said rolling away from me letting me out of his grip.

I got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. Before shutting the door, I asked him one last question. “Why the hell did you stay even though you hate me?”

Chen didn’t give any replies and just slept. I shut the door after getting no response to get ready for my day. He could have at least answered me.

 


Sulli


 

“Nara,” I said knocking on her hotel door. Minhyuk, Nara and I were supposed to meet the class in a half hour and I wanted to get breakfast first.

When I got no response, I opened the door and walked in. My eyes widened as my vision first came in contact with Chen who was sleeping on the bed. I then looked over to notice Nara in the bathroom with the door open. I walked into the bathroom looking to her with an eyebrow raised.

“You slept with Chen?!” I asked in disbelief.

Nara looked at me in the mirror still placing on her eyeliner. “I apparently asked the to stay last night.”

“Did you two… uh… ya know,” I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

Chara ship must sail at some point.

Nara stopped applying makeup and turned to me. “He may be hot, but I would never do that with a jerk like him.”

“You think I’m hot?”

Nara and I both turned to look at Chen who was now sitting up in bed with messy bed hair and a grin.

Nara walked pasted me to step in front of him. “Shut up or get out!” she yelled pointing to the door.

He lifted his hands in defeat smiling wider. Flustered, Nara grabbed her bag and pulled my wrist to exit out of the room.

“I expect you gone when I get back!” she yelled to Chen slamming the door.

 

 

 

 

Nara shoved her face with a donut across from Minhyuk and I mumbling about how much of a ‘heartless bastard’ Chen was. “What happened?” Minhyuk asked leaning closer to me.

“I’ll tell you later,” I said taking a sip of my coffee.

We were currently sitting in a Dunkin Donuts eating breakfast before going to the filming studio.

“So what if I think he’s hot? He’s still a jerk,” Nara scoffed biting into her donut furiously.

A smile spread onto my face as I realized that Chen had the same habit of eating when frustrated. 

And grumbling rude remarks.

 

 


Baekhyun


 

I whistled walking out of Sulli’s hotel room. I pulled the door shut and turned around to see Chen standing in the hallway looking to his phone.

“Why are you here?” I asked shoving the hotel key into my pocket.

Chen shrugged his shoulders. “I stayed in the room next to you last night.”

My eyebrows came together in confusion. “Isn’t that Nara’s room though?”

Chen placed his phone into his pocket and gave me a smile. “Yep!”

My eyes widened at him. “You slept in the same room with Nara and she didn’t stab you to death?” I asked in disbelief.

Chen nodded his head up and down. “We slept in the same bed too. Best part is, she called me hot,” he bragged.

I began walking to the elevator signaling for him to follow me. “Are you sure we’re talking about Lee Nara here?”

“Yeah,” he said stepping into the elevator punching the ground level button. The doors closed and we began moving down to our destination. “Do you know what that means?” he asked excitingly. When I didn’t respond, Chen continued. “That means that I’m not her least favorite like she says I am!”

I rolled my eyes at the overly excited Jongdae. “You’re still going on about that?” I asked.

“Yes,” he complained. “Now I need to find out what place I rank on her scale; I’ll stop hating her then.”

“Do you really even hate her?” I asked thinking that he actually liked her.

I want this ship to sail. Lonely best friends aren’t that fun.

“I was angry that I was her least favorite but not really. Although she does hate me now because of the way I treated her,” he said rubbing the back of his neck.

The elevator doors opened and we stepped into the hotel lobby. “That’s your fault you idiot.”

 

 


Sulli


 

“You all remember your assignments right?” our professor asked us.

After everyone replied yes and asked questions, he left us to work stating that the space was rented out until five o’clock.  It was currently eleven thirty meaning that we had five hours of filming and a half hour of setting up and cleaning up if we were that fast.

“Do you have the story board, script, and shot list?” Nara asked me with eyes full of joy. Pulling out the items listed, I handed them to her. “Minhyuk’s Peter right?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I said with a slight smile.

Our group chose to do a music video for our project and our challenge was to make it fantasy related. This would mean that we would need special effects to be added in it making our video complicated. Along the lines with the fantasy theme, Minhyuk, Nara, and I chose to do a song that we all knew and loved: Peter Pan by EXO-K. We would do both versions if we had time but for now, we picked EXO-K’s version considering this class is in Korea and not China.

“Nara!” someone yelled from across the room. Almost everyone in the studio looked to find EXO’s Chen strutting over to us.

Some girls squealed at Chen walking in. What is he doing here?

“What?” she growled at him returning her focus on the script.

“You forgot your phone,” he said reaching us handing her the phone. She grabbed it and began to unlock the screen.

Looking up to him, her face changed expressions. She’s pissed.

“Did you really lock me out?!” she yelled at him when it failed to allow her access. “Why were you snooping in my phone?!” she yelled again hitting his chest hard. A few gasps were heard around us by our classmates who were now watching intently.

“Ouch!” Chen yelled placing a hand over his chest that was now sore. “I was just trying to see something!”

Nara kicked his leg. “Stay out of my phone!”

Chen grabbed his leg in pain. “I wasn’t going to do anything!” he defended letting out a small curse at the pain.

Nara turned him around shoving him across the studio and out the door. “I better not see you in my room when I get back!” she yelled slamming the door shut.

“You know you enjoyed me in your bed!” he yelled before the door was slammed in his face.

Everyone was shocked at her kicking out an idol and just starred at her. It was also probably shock from the news that Chen just had stated.  “What?” she growled stomping her way over to Minhyuk and I.

“You alright?” I asked breaking the silence that now enveloped the entire studio.

“Fine,” she mumbled. “Let’s just start working.”

 

 

 

 

Filming today passed by and I was now walking into the hotel with Nara and Minhyuk. We got a lot done on the video and just needed to figure out how much more time of filming we would need.

“So he slept with you?” Minhyuk asked Nara finally understanding what had happened today. I never did explain to him what happened, did I?

“Yes. That’s all. Nothing else,” she said crossing her arms.

“Did Chanyeol stay with you last night?” I asked Minhyuk after a few seconds of silence passed in the elevator.

Minhyuk blushed at the thought of last night. “Yes.”

I giggled at my best friend. He was so shy talking about his boyfriend even though he loved him very much.

“Tell me later what happened,” I said with a nudge stepping out of the elevator with them. “Want to go out to dinner tonight?”

“Sure!” they both said in unison.

Food makes anyone happy.

We parted ways to head to our rooms to drop off our stuff and then to plan on what to do for dinner. As I placed my backpack onto the chair, Baekhyun stepped out of the bathroom. “You’re still here?” I asked walking over to his to plant a small kiss on his lips.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” he asked interlocking his fingers behind my back.

I reached my hands up to his neck wrapping them around. “Just thought you’d be out with the guys,” I said kissing him slowly.

He shook his head back and forth kissing me back passionately. While kissing my lips softly, he ran his hands up and down my sides. I moaned in pleasure causing him to pull away from the kiss.

“You moaned,” he said biting his lip still moving his hands up and down.

I blushed slightly coming close to his lips again. “Oops,” I whispered kissing him again.

His kiss was harder this time signaling to me that he wanted much more than just that. I was pushed down onto the bed as Baekhyun crawled on top of me not breaking our kiss. My hands played with the bottom of his shirt as our kisses became more heated and passionate.

“Go away!” we heard in the room next to us causing us to stop our actions. The yell belonged to Nara and I was concerned for her. Baekhyun got off of me and let me go to Nara’s room to see the commotion going on.

I opened her door to see Chen being hit with a pillow. “Yah!” he yelled flinching from the impact. “I forgot my wallet!”

I rolled my eyes walking into the room with Baekhyun. “Stop yelling,” I said taking the second pillow out of Nara’s hands. “And stop throwing stuff.”

Nara looked at me. “Next time you walk in my room, don’t have your shirt pulled up,” she scoffed back at me.

I looked down noticing that my shirt was indeed pulled up. Embarrassed, I pulled it down and changed topics. “So dinner!” I said.

“Minhyuk said that Chanyeol wanted to go out on a date,” she said looking disappointed.

“Oh,” I said running a hand through my hair. “Why don’t we all go out on a triple date?” I asked with a grin.

“Who’s my date?” Nara asked folding her arms. I smiled and glanced back at Chen and then to her.  Her jaw dropped. “No ing way.”

 

 

 

 

 

blogger-image-1525282417.jpg

 


 

Random EXO Confession #34:

I didn’t like EXO at first. I thought they were stealing too much attention away from SHINee.

How in the hell could I hate these twelve derps?

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1