030

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

“Sulli,” Chen said starring daggers at Nara. “There’s a peasant in your home.”

Nara tensed up when Chen said the word ‘Peasant.’ She then continued to talk to me ignoring him completely. “I need to be at the set in like ten minutes so I have to go. Where do you keep the tripods?”

I walked to my office with her following behind me. The tripods sat in the corner of the room in bags making them easy to carry.

“Thank you so much,” Nara said picking up four of them slinging them over her shoulder.

“No problem,” I said following her to the door to see her leave.

“Peasant,” I heard Chen growl from the living room.

Nara placed on her shoes and started to the door. “ off!” she yelled shutting the door behind her. I silenced the chuckle escaping my lips with my hand as I walked back to the living room. Chen’s mouth hung wide open as if he’d never heard such foul words in his life.

“Flies are going to breed in your mouth if you don’t shut it Jongdae,” I said grabbing my hot chocolate off of the table. It was slightly cold so I went back to the kitchen to reheat the yummy substance.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmph.”

Chen was sitting on the couch shoveling ice cream into his mouth huffing while watching TV. This is literally all that’s been happening the past half hour.

“What’s wrong with him?” Minhyuk asked sitting across from me at the dining room table. Not long ago, Chanyeol and Minhyuk came out of the bedroom as Minhyuk was now wide awake.

I sighed placing my head onto my hand. “I have no clue. Ever since Nara came over he’s been like this.”

Minhyuk glanced at Chen and then back to me. “I thought he hated her,” he said bringing cereal up to his lips; he was eating the fruit loops that he had his mom send to us by mail.

“He does.”

Minhyuk waited to respond as he chewed his cereal first. “Then why is he acting like his heart is broken?”

“Stupid Nara,” Chen mumbled loud enough that it was hearable to us at the table in our kitchen.

I shrugged placing my hands on the table laying my head onto them. “Maybe he’s just not used to someone not liking him as a person. I mean, she did say he was her least favorite.”

“True,” Minhyuk said shoving cereal into his mouth once again.

“I hate her,” Chen mumbled yet again.

Annoyed, I rolled my eyes at him pulling my head off of my arms. “You’re going to gain weight by eating the whole tube of ice cream,” I yelled to Chen.

He glared at me. “I’ll work it off at practice,” he snapped back scooping ice cream into his mouth.

“What practice?” I asked. “Baekhyun and Chanyeol already left for practice while you called out ‘sick.’”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol did leave a few minutes ago while Chen claimed he wasn’t feeling well. To be honest, I was getting annoyed of all of his low hatred grumbles.

“I’ll work it off tomorrow,” he whined slumping down on the couch.

Minhyuk looked to me to continue our conversation. “How long is he staying over here?” he asked stirring his spoon around in his cereal.

“No clue,” I said placing my forehead against the table. Sooner or later, Chen’s constant complaints were going to give me a headache.

 

 

 

 

“He still hasn’t left?” Chanyeol asked walking into the office where Minhyuk and I were both working. I spun around in my chair to face Chanyeol who obviously let himself in.

“Nope,” I said pulling my feet up onto the chair. “He complained for a half hour, ate all of my ice cream, and has been asleep ever since.”

Chanyeol ran a hand through his hair smiling. “That’s Jongdae for you.”

Minhyuk pulled himself up and out of the chair to walk over to Chanyeol. “What are you doing here anyway? Practice end?”

Chanyeol nodded and I got up from my position too. We all walked into the living room where Chen was face down sprawled out on the couch. I walked over to him grabbing a blanket that was placed behind him. Chanyeol had mentioned he came to get Chen, but I told him that Chen was fine staying here for the night. As much of an annoying person he could be, I still loved the troll.

Minhyuk walked Chanyeol to the door as I placed the blanket onto the resting Chen. Once done, I looked to the door to notice Minhyuk and Chanyeol hugging. Awhhhhhhhhhh. Once they let go from the hug, Chanyeol leaned in and placed a kiss onto Minhyuk’s lips as a goodbye. My eyes widened as Chanyeol now left the apartment.

“You-?!” I said in a high pitched voice. Minhyuk quickly ran over to me placing a hand over my mouth dragging me into the bedroom closing the door. Once he shut the door, I pried his hand off of my mouth. “You kissed!” I exclaimed.

“Be quiet!” he snapped at me. “Chen’s asleep!”

“But you kissed!” I said once again but in a lower voice.

Minhyuk ran his fingers across the hem of his shirt blushing. “It’s not the first time,” he mumbled lowering his head.

“What?!” I exclaimed yet again forgetting about the sleeping Jongdae.

“Hush!” Minhyuk growled. “I said it’s not the first time!”

My eyes opened wide again. “Tell me everything!”

 

 

 

Minhyuk had told me that the first time they kissed was the first night he stayed over at the EXO dorm. The boys had the bright idea of playing truth or dare and Sehun had dared the two to kiss basically starting their relationship for them. Of course Minhyuk had gotten Sehun back by making him kiss Luhan starting Hunhan. Well, not really. They were secret for a while, but on that night, came out to everyone there. Other things happened during the game that Minhyuk will not tell me about, but knowing EXO, they were probably erted things and knowing Minhyuk, he did some of them. The only one not there that night was Baekhyun; thank god. I don’t think I would have been able to handle finding out that he did something with the other boys in the time I knew him. Sure, he must have done other stuff already but I just didn’t want to find out anything recently.

 

 

 

 

 

“You know, he kind of looks like a sweetheart when he’s sleeping,” Nara said standing next to me. We were looking at Chen who was still asleep on my sofa.

“I guess so,” I said walking over to him pulling the blanket fully over him. He must have moved it off of himself while sleeping.

“He’s not a jerk when he sleeps so of course the unconscious Jongdae is the best Jongdae,” she said with a small giggle.

I led her into the kitchen offering her something to drink as I made myself hot chocolate. I may start just drinking this in the morning instead of coffee as it’s still yummy. “Is he really your least favorite?” I asked stirring the mix into the hot water.

“Aniyo,” Nara said sitting at the table. “Wanna know a secret?” she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

I sat down next to her. “What?”

She smirked and waved her hand. “He’s actually my bias.” She paused for a second. “Well, was.”

“Why isn’t he now?” I asked not believing that he was her bias at one point.

Nara laughed at me. “Have you seen how he treats me? That’s why he’s not anymore.”

I laughed feeling stupid. “Right…. So who’s your bias now?”

Nara placed a finger to her chin. “Hmm…” she said thinking. “Xiumin oppa.”

“Why baozi?” I asked curious.

“He’s the one who opened up his arms to me right away,” she said ruffling her hair.

“Xiumin oppa is a sweetheart,” I said with a smile.

“What about Minseok?” Chen grumbled rolling on the couch just waking up.

“He’s my favorite in EXO,” Nara said with a smirk.

Chen shot up upon hearing her voice and opened his eyes wide. “Him?!” he squealed.

“Xiumin oppa is loving and sweet unlike you,” she said turning to me to laugh discretely.

Chen snapped his head towards me. “What is peasant doing here?”

Nara tensed up.

I raised an eyebrow to him. “I invited her over unlike you. You just stayed the night without warning me ahead of time.”

Chen rolled his eyes. “I’m taking a shower,” he grumbled getting off of the couch stumbling to my shower. He didn’t even ask if he could stay over and now he’s taking a shower without asking. What am I going to do with you Kim Jongdae?

“I take back that sweet look when he’s sleeping,” Nara said as Chen entered the bathroom. “He’s an when awake.”

I laughed at her and jumped when my phone began vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and answered it quickly since it was Minhyuk.

“Hello?”

Minhyuk began to scream to me from the other end of the line.

My eyes widened. “What?!”

 

 

 

 

 

gwangsuk1.jpg

 


 

Chara ship now sailing.

 

Random EXO Confession #30:

When walking home from the bus, I sing at the top of my lungs mainly EXO songs. My mum claims that she can hear me from inside of our house.

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1