036

You're Exotic

Chen


 

Shuffling Nara into the room, I sat her down onto the bed. She looked at me with a large grin on her face.

“Nara?” I asked her leaning in front of her.

Her hands laid upon my shoulders now as she used me for balance even if she was sitting down. “Hmmm?” she said tilting her head to the right.

I held two fingers in front of her face. “How many fingers am I holding up?”

I needed to determine if I needed to watch her tonight or if she’d be fine on her own and her response would tell me just the answer.

“Hmm….” she said placing a finger to her chin. “It looks to me like you’re holding a gun.” Her eyes widened at the thought. Instead of screaming in fear, she began to sing holding up a gun signal of her own. “Careless, careless! Shoot anonymous! Anonymous!”  Nara pointed her ‘gun’ to me and pretended to fire it. “BAM!” she yelled and began to laugh like an idiot. “You’re deaddddddd,” she said carrying out the word to emphasize it.

I sighed standing back up to sit down next to her on the bed. She’s way beyond drunk. “Yah,” I said. “How are you so drunk from just two beers?”

She swayed her body side to side. “What do you mean drunk?” she slurred moving her body closer to me. “I don’t drink!”

That explains why she’s drunk as hell; her body is not use to the effects of alcohol considering she rarely drinks. “Nara,” I said placing a hand on her shoulder. “You drank at dinner and now you’re drunk,” I explained in my calmest voice not wanting to trigger unwanted emotions from her.

I can’t deal with girls crying, Or anyone crying.

“Liar!” she yelled pushing me slightly. Instead of myself being the one to fall back, she did instead and now lied on her back. “Did notttt,” she whined carrying out the last sound again.

“Oh yeah?” I asked running a hand through my hair. “Then what’s my name?”

She pondered over the thought for a second sitting up for her response. “Jongdaeeeee!” she squealed as if she was seeing me for the first time.

“Well you got that right,” I mumbled. “What’s my stage name though?”

She closed her eyes to think beginning to sway her petite body back and forth. “Chen?” she questioned.

“Good,” I said placing my hand on top of hers. “I’m Chen and you hate me.”

I didn’t really want to bring up the fact that she hated me but it was better to refresh her memory hoping the side effects would wear off.

“I don’t hate Chen,” she responded flickering her eyes open to look at me.

“You don’t” I questioned raising an eyebrow. Even though she’s drunk, a drunken state is usually an honest state.

“He’s cute!” she said ecstatically. Her expression then changed to confusion. “But why are we talking about Chen?”

Before I could respond to tell her that we we’re talking about me, Nara pulled herself on to my lap straddling me. She then placed her arms around my neck and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“When we could be talking about you inside of me,” she whispered. The smell of alcohol filled my nostrils as my eyes widened.

“Noooo!” I said pushing her away from my face. “You’re drunk and hate me. There is no way that I’m going to have with you because you’d hate me even more.”

She pouted punching my chest lightly. “Oppa!” she complained trying to do aegyo but it was slurred. “I love you though! Why not?”

I chuckled trying to push her off of my lap. “You don’t love me,” I whispered. “You hate me with a burning passion.”

“Hmph!” she said crossing her arms. “I love you though Jongdae! You’re lying! When have I ever said I hated you?”

“About an hour ago,” I said as I managed to remove her off of my body. I placed her down on the bed and placed covers on top of her.

“I didn’t mean itttttttt,” she complained biting her lip. “You’re my favorite oppa in EXO!”

A puzzled expression crept onto my face. Favorite? I’m sure it was just the beer talking. “Alright then,” I said sitting on the other side of the bed.

“Chen Chen?” she asked looking to me. Her eyes looked as if something was clouded them; alcohol I presume. What else would it be? “Sleep with me!” she said flinging her arms open for me to hug her.

I rolled my eyes and turned off the light slipping myself under the covers. “I’ll just sleep on this side,” I said facing away from her.

Before I knew it, Nara was hugging me from behind. I turned my head to look at the girl who attached herself to me. “I said sleep with me,” she mumbled beginning to drift off.

Sighing, I turned to face her. With the aid of the moonlight, I saw a smile slip on her face. She leaned in closer to me trying to seal my lips with hers. Before she could, I was quick enough to place a hand between us. “Sorry,” I said removing my hand after she backed away. “But you’ll kill me if I let you do that.”

She tightened her grip around me nuzzling her face into my chest. “I wouldn’t,” she said in a quiet, sleepy voice.

Taking a deep breath, I placed my arms around her pulling her close to me. “You would,” I whispered although she was already asleep. Maybe Nara did care for me. Until I actually knew the answer, I’ll just enjoy a night without being lonely for once.

 

 

 


Baekhyun


 

I groaned as light invaded the darkness that once was comforting. My eyes opened slowly as a beautiful girl came into my vision; Sulli was still asleep right in front of my face. Her right arm was placed over my waist as her left was hidden under the pillows. was open slightly as I could hear her slow paced breathing. I smiled at the sight before me.

I glanced to the clock that sat on the nightstand of the hotel room. It was eight in the morning and I had to be on a plane in an hour and a half. Wanting to spend the rest of the time that I could with my lovely girlfriend, I placed my lips on hers. When that didn’t affect her one bit, I placed my lips onto her neck trailing soft kisses. As she began to stir, I bit down lightly.

A moan escaped her lips as she became aware of what she had just done. I removed my lips from her neck and noticed a deep shade of red forming onto her cheeks. “Good morning,” I said with a grin.

“Morning,” she mumbled. “You’re .”

I laughed. “Well I mean I did wake up with a …”

“Yah!” Sulli said hitting me lightly. “Thanks for telling me, but I really didn’t need to know that.”

An evil grin crept onto my face. “One day you’ll be looking forward to being greeted by it in the morning.”

Her checks turned red yet again but this time it was a mix of anger and embarrassment. “Not today!” she said with a cute and adorable laugh.

“Alright,” I said laughing too. “Let’s just go out and enjoy the small amount of time we have left before I have to go back.”

She placed a small kiss on my lips and got out of bed running to the bathroom. “I call shower first!” she yelled giggling shutting the door.

I smirked. “Not if I join you to save time.”

She hadn’t shut the door completely but when I said that. I winked causing her to “Eek!” shutting the door.

I laughed at her childishness. “I’m coming in whether you like it or not,” I said seductively.

Sulli squeaked again as I opened the door. Today was going to be interesting.

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mpgo3ucekz1r3xllho1_500.gif

 


 

Random EXO Confession #36:

My favorite song is probably Peter Pan EXO-K version.

 

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1