045

You're Exotic

Sulli


 

“So how’s practice coming along?” I asked Baekhyun as we lied on the grass. He had a blanket prepared in the middle of the park for us to lie on. Romantic.

“Great,” he said with a smile turning his head towards me. “We keep messing up the part where Suho has to stand on Kyungsoo though.”

I turned my head towards him and chuckled. “Have fun with that dear.”

We both smiled and looked back to the sky. The stars were bright and it was really pretty.

“Are we just going to lie like this all night?” I asked out of curiosity.

“If you want to. If not, then we can go back inside of your apartment.”

I thought for a few seconds. With all of the recent practice, I miss seeing the guys. “Why don’t I just sleep at the dorm on the couch? I could spend time with all of you.”

Baekhyun laughed and rolled himself closer to me. He then placed an arm around my waist causing me to turn towards him. “But that means I get less time with you,” he said with a small kiss.

I hit his chest lightly causing us both to laugh. “You see me almost every day; you have all of my time!”

“I know,” he said placing a kiss onto my forehead. “I know.”

I sighed and flopped onto my back. “Would you be okay with that?”

Baekhyun stared at me for a minute. “The sleepover?” I nodded closing my eyes. “You sleep with me away from the eleven boys alright?”

I laughed. “You mean twelve. I’m positive Minhyuk will be there too.”

“Then ten. Chanyeol and Minhyuk are with each other. Or would it be eight considering hunhan is a thing?” We both laughed. “No matter what, you’re staying with me.”

Placing his body on top of mine, Baekhyun leaned closer kissing me with passion. Placing my arms around his neck, I allowed him to explore my mouth while I slightly tugged his hair.

“I love you Sulli,” he said breaking the kiss and looking into my eyes.

I looked back into his deep brown eyes and smiled. “I love you too Baekie pup.”

He looked at me with a slight laugh. “What in the hell is that name?”

I laughed too becoming redder by the second. “I forgot to tell you that I nicknamed you that a while ago.”

“Why?”

I smiled a small smile and looked anywhere but his eyes. “Because you remind me of a puppy.”

He remained silent so I wondered if that offended him. I then looked back to him only to see him smiling. In the next second though, Baekhyun my face.

“What the Baekhyun?!” I asked whipping his spit off of my face. He was now on his back next to me laughing like a maniac holding his stomach. I couldn’t help but laugh too. “What was that for?”

“You said I was a puppy! And puppies things!”

While he was still laughing, I sat on top of him and held his arms above his head. He immediately stopped when he realized I was straddling him.

“Bad puppy.”

He looked at my dead serious face and began to laugh again. Although I wanted to laugh too, I kept a poker face.

“What are you going to do master? I’ve been bad,” he said after dying down his laughing fit in a seducing voice. Hot.

Inching my face closer to his, I looked into his eyes. “Tame you,” I whispered as I collided our lips.

As the kiss became more heated, I let go of his hands. They eventually found the hem of my shirt and were now traveling up my sides while mine were tangled in his soft brown hair.

As the temperature was rising, a dog nearby in an apartment yard caused me to jump up. It barked startling us both. I could tell it startled him too by the look on his face. We both ended up just laughing about it though.

Baekhyun guided me off of his lap and stood us both up. “Come on,” he said picking up the blanket.

“Where are we going?” I asked grabbing ahold of his hand as he led us out of the park.

“First, we’re going to turn these lights off. Second, we’re going to get your pajamas. And third, we’re going to go back to the dorm. The guys will love to see you there.”

I smiled at him. “Let’s go!” I said in English pecking his cheek.

He understood that right?

 

 

 

 

tumblr_ld1iun5KwN1qcrza7o1_500.jpg

 


 

I'm a little late (Korean time wise), but

생일축하합니다 백현 오빠!!! 사랑해요 ♥

(I hope the sentence formation is right. I may have phrased it backwards by accident)

 

Random EXO Confession #45:
The Overdose album was just released today and my favorite song is Thunder.

Tumblr: www.holloxygirl1.tumblr.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HolLoxygirl1